• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dew34's new and improved shiny for shiny trade thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    sweet, they clone as well as other levels... let me see what ya got, maybe we can work something out.

ill trade for shiny moltres heatran, and latias if you throw in the three power items.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    hold on cerebii, i have to go to practice right now. can we trade later?
    al sadiyat, id rather have that spoink

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    clone him! :)
    and cerebii my ride is running late. i can trade quick. ill be on in a second, but i need to hurry.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    i wanted the moltres, latios heatran. and the power items. i wont be able to trade til way later tho.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    oops sorry, latias not latios.

oh well i have to go now. the ones you wanted before. but not today unless way later tonight. im going to hockey now, ill pm whoever posts on here when i get back later.

Last edited:

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    k let me know when you are able to trade. i would like regice, registeel, regirock, raikou, entei, phanpy, and articuno. would you want exploud or loudred more?

we could trade now .

Back