• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dewitty's Art Thread!

Would you like me to make some hand drawn art?

• Total voters

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years

• Dewitty's Art Thread!

Hello! My name's Dewitty, and this is my art thread! But... let me introduce myself first!

Dewitty here, 15 years old, from the Netherlands. I've been registered at PC for... almost two years now, I guess. I'm not that much of a poster. I have two games in development; Pokémon Ametrine and Pokémon Eternal Emerald, which will hopefully be in the Showcase (depends on how much I work on 'em, hehe). In this thread, I'll post my tiles, sprites, game screenshots... stuff like that! I hope you'll enjoy it!
    Please do not use my work for anything without my permission.

SPRITES
    Dewitty's Art Thread!

From left to right: Culape, Orbeon, Eternal Forme Celebi, Drifly, Micector, Buttercote, Fungeon and Willemine.
    Designs by Hourglasshero and tips, some edits included, by Kuroda-Taiki.

To continue with the tiles!
    TILES
    More to come, I'm working on a new style, ehehe...

Dewitty's Art Thread!

Please do not rip anything out of this deviation. Credit to Nintendo/Game Freak for creating the Pokémon overworlds.

Well, and I could show some screenshots aswell now... they're outdated though, please don't kill me! The style in these will not be featured in the actual game.

SCREENSHOTS
    Dewitty's Art Thread!
    Dewitty's Art Thread!

Dewitty's Art Thread!

I'll try to update this thread ASAP... But for now, I hope this'll do!
    Wanna see more of me? Visit my dA: https://www.dewitty.deviantart.com

See ya!
    Greets,
    Dewitty

Last edited:
    Back