• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diablo II

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    I just recently got diablo II battle chest after following the advice of a co-worker, and i just have to say "how is it that everyone and there mothers aren't playing this game? This game rocks! It's online, which is a pretty much "need" for any PC games nowadays (and soon platform) and it's free aside from the games cost ($39.99 for the chest which encludes Diablo I, Diablo II, Diablo II LOD : Expansion, and a players guide to help you with most items/quest/character/or any other problem you may have. I had never played diablo and I am sad I haven't played this game long ago. Take my advice if you love online games, RPG's, Fantasy, or just need something to do on those lonely Tuesday nights pick it up ASAP.

Years
    I used to play Diablo back in the days before 1.10.
    It used to be very popular, and it had tons of nice and helpful players to help you out, espeically if you were new to the game. But then came the noobs and the trainer users (whom killed the game)
    Not to mention the fact that it took Blizzard too long to release 1.10 after 1.09. People eventually got fed up with it, (one of them being me) so they quit.

Ruby-adams said:
    never heard of these diablo serries
    Surely, you must be kidding :surprised

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I have to admit, I actualy liked this game at some point -.- But last year I finaly realised how pointless the whole game is -.- Sure it has great graphics and such, but it's too much hack and slashing for my test. And once you play it through once, you won't enjoy the game that much anymore -.- All the normal monster are way too easy to kill, but once you encounter a boss, it's usualy seriously overpowered. Basicaly, everything you need to win is to stack up scrolls of town portal before you meet the boss (wich usualy kills you in 5-40 seconds, unless you have used all your level up on constitution)

Back