• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga's TRADE SHOP

Years
  • So when did you wanna trade? Youm live in New Zealand, so you time is 2 hours ahead of mine (or is it still 3). Anyways, if you wanna trade now we can but you said something about trading later.

EDIT: OK, do you wanna try say, 8pm your local time Monday? IU'm guessing where you live is the same time as Auckland? Be4cause I live in Melbourne, so yah, I can trade about 5pm local time here. Anyways, cya.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • So when did you wanna trade? Youm live in New Zealand, so you time is 2 hours ahead of mine (or is it still 3). Anyways, if you wanna trade now we can but you said something about trading later.

EDIT: OK, do you wanna try say, 8pm your local time Monday? IU'm guessing where you live is the same time as Auckland? Be4cause I live in Melbourne, so yah, I can trade about 5pm local time here. Anyways, cya.

well my current time today is 9:37pm and can we please trade on monday or maybe tuesday please :)

Years
  • well my current time today is 9:37pm and can we please trade on monday or maybe tuesday please :)
    Yer, I edited it. Hmm, yer, we can - on Monday when I come back from school. So it's 2 hours. Doesn't NZ have Daylight savings? Anyways, it may not trade. It has only worked with people in Australia but if you guys are using Telstra powerlines in NZ (I heard there's telstra in NZ) it should work.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • if you did & it doesn't have the classic ribbon it is hacked, Monday or Tuesday is fine.

ahh ok soo i'll trade in mon/tues k? :)

Yer, I edited it. Hmm, yer, we can - on Monday when I come back from school. So it's 2 hours. Doesn't NZ have Daylight savings? Anyways, it may not trade. It has only worked with people in Australia but if you guys are using Telstra powerlines in NZ (I heard there's telstra in NZ) it should work.

yap its daylight saving trhis summer hehe :)

Last edited:

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
  • Yer, I edited it. Hmm, yer, we can - on Monday when I come back from school. So it's 2 hours. Doesn't NZ have Daylight savings? Anyways, it may not trade. It has only worked with people in Australia but if you guys are using Telstra powerlines in NZ (I heard there's telstra in NZ) it should work.
    No no, i have traded with Americans & UK people & im Australian too, so yeah. NZ should work because they're closer than the rest.

ahh ok soo i'll trade in mon/tues k? :)
    Yes, thats fine.

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • ive got a - lv 1 UT Charmander Hasty (w/flamethrower)
    - lv 20 UT Shieldon Relaxed ( from fossil guy in the game)
    - lv 24 Gligar Bold ( caught it at that lv )
    - lv 5 Larvitar Naughty

sorry, they arent shiny, i didnt know u wanted them shiny

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • can i have the ,info and moveset of the timid zapdos plz

NAME: ZAPDOS
    WHERE DID I GOT IT FROM: GTS

LVL: 51
    HP: 154
    ATTCK: 106
    DEF:106
    SP ATCK: 125
    SP DEF: 107
    SPD: 107

MOVES: THUNDER/ THUNDER WAVE / DRILL PECK / RAIN DANCE

I can change the move for you if you want and i can removed the ev for you it has any :)
    ohh and i also have an IMPISH ZAPDOS

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • ive got a - lv 1 UT Charmander Hasty (w/flamethrower)
    - lv 20 UT Shieldon Relaxed ( from fossil guy in the game)
    - lv 24 Gligar Bold ( caught it at that lv )
    - lv 5 Larvitar Naughty

sorry, they arent shiny, i didnt know u wanted them shiny

well can you offer anything else :)

ummm,do u hav TIMID DL ZAPDOS?

no sorry :( but do you still want it? :)

do you have a heart scale?

YAp :)

filler filler filler

Last edited:
    Back