• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Demo

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Yep, they had a demo at EB Games, i played it but i didnt get to finish the demo cause i was just there to reserve the game. You start off as the female character having Lucario, Roselia, and Mime Jr. in the team. You start at Jubilife City and you are then set off to a new route, once you leave the city, you can never return. There are some trainers and stuff. If you are very psyched about the game then you should try the demo.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    is it downloadable? i hate messing with the nasty, handprinted display DS'es at the stores.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    I dont know if its downloadable, i didnt bring my DS with me but i think it said DS download or something, so probably yes.

Samson

Years
    i played it a few days ago. gotta say.... nothing XD

silly that they brandished lucario so early in the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    *jawdrop*

Seriously??? Oh boy...well, I know what I'm going to do next time I go by my nearest one...

I haven't heard many good things about it, though...

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    it sounds interesting, I'm not going to go to the mall just to play it but I guess if I go to an eb games before it comes out I'll try it XP

Samson

Years
    What about GameStop, hmm? :3

that's where i played it.

the demo was pretty neat. i was pretty set on the idea that you'd only get to battle one trainer, but you get to battle three, which complements the three pokemon in your party. i'm especially enthusiastic because the back sprites for YOUR pokemon are animated as well! and finally, the evolution presentation at the end of it was pretty neat.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Backsprite animation was introduced in Emerald. Plus, it's not animation, but rather, sprite manipulation.

Yeah, IMO it was pretty bad, such as Blaziken, he turns red then shakes, WOAH!! omg! what an awesome animation.

Samson

Years
    emerald sprites were just bad... the ones in D/P are pretty neat. the graphics just feel good one the eyes, yannow? it's sorta like when you've been playing X-BOX for 4 years and then your friend gets a 360, and after playing a few hours of it, playing your X-BOX feels bad on the eyes.

Back