• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Can anyone please post the have all ribbons code. Does anyone ever post coeds anymore.

MUDplup69

pokemon creator
    Years
    Plz Does anyone have a code to make a pkmn on the pokedx disapear and let me make shadow lugia or mudplup or prinstomp or swapoleon (pkmn i made) or make me link from legend of zelda or my bike a hourse or make a house a cave on the outside but same house on inside or make the ground sand,grass,mud,rock or make people pokmn or me pokemon or even make people other people and make them say what i want or make me a gym leader :) if anyone has anyone of those codes i would be grateful plz and ty

Col~

Effeler
    Years
    I wonder why this thread hasn't been locked yet. They locked my thread and I didn't even mention Action Replay in my title. But this thread is all about it. I'll get someone to lock it.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    This thread can not be closed and its been up since 06. Its an official thread so.... anyway, mudlop ou cant do those things with action replay! again i tell u

MUDplup69

pokemon creator
    Years
    HOw come everyone can make codes how cant someone make one! (also how do i get pitures on my profile anser this mostly plz) i need help

Last edited:

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
    I just bought and Action Replay DS and want to catch certain pokemon for Diamond. Could someone please post a link to a page with a master list of all pokemon that you can catch with the codes for Poke'mon Diamond? Please and thank you.

Ex:

Bulbasuar
    123456789xxxx
    Ivysaur
    123456789xxxx

(you get the idea, right?)

MUDplup69

pokemon creator
    Years
    IF U Want a pokemon made i will make one just pm me pictures and a message and i will get it to u i 15 minutes or less

Any boddy want a pokemon made? ...... if so send me a picture if possible

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Sorry, didn't want to read 51 pages of codes. I'm lazy, sue me. :p

Anyway, I just wanted to know if there were any codes for customizing a Pokemon (IVs, EVs, etc) and if there isn't, what program I can use that can do that for me.

MUDplup69

pokemon creator
    Years
    Come on does anyone want made a pokemon..... plz if so send a picture or just ask

I need a code for all ribons or hacking or debug to where i can do anything on my game for diamond and pearl

Last edited:

Darkrayz

The (Un)Official Name Rater
    Years
    im soz to say but i have noticed that if u make pokemon using POKESAV then transfer it to the battle revolution then it will show as a bad egg-So im telling u for the sake of your gamez! so that means that all the pokemon u created by using POKESAV are bad eggs but they dont show up on the DS.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    THIS IS MY FIRST MESSAGe

hi its cool that u guys been messagin for 2 years... i registered cause this site's pretty cool
    i been readin some but i ned to find code about codebreaker so plz

FIND ME CODEBREAKER CODE FAST PLZ I NED THEM BAD

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    A codebreaker code for what?

I searched and searched, but the best code I could find for revealing your Secret ID is the money=Secret ID and Trainer ID=Secret ID codes. My dilema though is that I have no AR, I do Pokesav through my far-away friend who has one. And I'd like to know what my secret ID is so I can do a high-quality hack job. But since he's so far away, he can't use the code on my game for me. So are there any codes for finding the secret ID of a Pokemon? This way I can find my secret ID through a pokeyman I caught.

MUDplup69

pokemon creator
    Years
    Yay im post #2000 , also i want a code for all ribons 2 and codes for hacking

and also is there a code for all beries or all acsesories for contests!?

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    With Pokesav, can you change the traits of a Pokemon you already own? I want to nickname and unnickname alot of the Pokemon I own with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back