• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Hello can someone pokesav me a Shiny Latias Arrived from Hoenn in an Ultra Ball ID no: 48069 Person from: Kuro Lv.40 UT Normal Stats Normal Moves 31 IVs in HP ,SP DEF and SP ATK plz

Hello can someone plz make me a pokesav code of this

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Hey guys, just wondering, can I get a Slot One Pokemon modifier code for Pikachu? I couldn't seem to find one while searching through previous pages.
    I'm getting really tired of my Pikachu that I evolved into a Raichu on accident.

Years
    Ciro's and Pokerealm

Last time i checked Ciro's did most of his work work the Pokerealm.net site. There was a message forum for Ciro's and the hopeful next release of the pokemon maker. Unfortunately pokerealm.net appears to be down and messed up.

1) does anyone know if they are gone for good, or just down for the moment?

2) i'm looking at buying a "cheat device" but torn between the AR and GS. as best as i can tell the GS will allow me to copy save files to my PC, and i assume i can then also restore save files from my PC, but the AR appears to be the clear favorite even if it doesn't have the option to save to a PC. I have the AR Duo that worked great on my fire red and leaf green now would like something i can use on my diamond and pearl.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    I need the code only for change the name of the pokemons, I can't find it. (for action replay)
    a code of the name rater change the name of all pkmns or something like that. please help!!

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Last time i checked Ciro's did most of his work work the Pokerealm.net site. There was a message forum for Ciro's and the hopeful next release of the pokemon maker. Unfortunately pokerealm.net appears to be down and messed up.

1) does anyone know if they are gone for good, or just down for the moment?

2) i'm looking at buying a "cheat device" but torn between the AR and GS. as best as i can tell the GS will allow me to copy save files to my PC, and i assume i can then also restore save files from my PC, but the AR appears to be the clear favorite even if it doesn't have the option to save to a PC. I have the AR Duo that worked great on my fire red and leaf green now would like something i can use on my diamond and pearl.

AR DS is better. Trust me.

Anyone got a cloning code for AR?

I think one of my last posts had it....

I need the code only for change the name of the pokemons, I can't find it. (for action replay)
    a code of the name rater change the name of all pkmns or something like that. please help!!

I don't think there is such a thing. At least not that I know of...

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    If its on PBBR it means he badly hacked stats and moves so cant use hacks for PBR

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2020
    Diagla and palkia wallpaper
    94000130 FCFF0000
    B21C4D28 00000000
    B0000004 00000000
    2001E520 00000016
    D2000000 00000000

Use this code to change the wallpaper of your first box to a special diagla and palkia wall paper.

Team galactica wallpaper box 1

94000130 FCFF0000
    B21C4D28 00000000
    B0000004 00000000
    2001E520 00000017
    D2000000 00000000

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Go through the WHOLE THREAD before you post. I've said that 3 times now, and no one's listened. So look through it already!!!!!

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Well, when my friend uses Pokesav. And whenever he tries to hack a Pokemon, it comes out as a bad egg. Does anybody know what's going on?
    You have incorrectly hacked your pokemon, giving them unlegit stats, movesets, etc.
    Here are my codes, lawls.
    here is a code for Pearl that gives you a LEGIT, PBR ALLOWED, clone of red from G/S/Cs team. It's OT Red, and the IDNo. is 19378, Secret IDno 19837.
    Pokesav generated, L+R, erases your 6 pokemon in your party with Reds.
    Spoiler:

And Diamonds Code:
    Spoiler:

And for Jump20X6; The ToS means "Hacking" as in Cpu hacking, or sending Virus' to others cpus.
    And the next Trainer Team: Blues team From G/S/C, then Gary from Yellow/Red/Blue.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Hey Shadow Latios can u plz pokesav me a PBR approved shiny calm latias lv.40 UT w/ 31 IVs in HP SP DEf SP ATk and 20 in SPD Plz and ID 30885 Kuro

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Hey Shadow Latios can u plz pokesav me a PBR approved shiny calm latias lv.40 UT w/ 31 IVs in HP SP DEf SP ATk and 20 in SPD Plz and ID 30885 Kuro
    Diamond:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Pearl:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Diamond:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Pearl: