• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    How do I make it that there aren't spaces after the name of a Pokemon made in Pokesav?

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Is there a code that I can use to change the battle music to the music that plays when battling Cyrus? How about Arceus and Palkia/Dialga?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    i looked around, its possible that i missed it, but does anyone have a pal park imported pokemon IV/nature modifier code? ive seen codes that make certain pokemon appear, but i just want to change the IVs of my old pokemon who are being transferred. thanks.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Are these AR codes made with pokesav?
    Because pokesav AR codes don't work on my AR.
    The AR codes on the Codejunkies site are the only AR codes that work for me :(

Also, which codes are AR and which ones are Codebreaker etc??

Since it is not said which code is from which cheat code utility.

5had0w 1ug1a

Lugia owns
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2008
    THERE IS A SECOND EDITON OF THIS THREAD SO CARRY ON ON TO THE 2ND EDITION THREAD PLEASE. THANK YOU

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years

unown_hunter

Currently:finding shiney unown
    Years
    justbecause

LOL this is just for the sake of contribution, i actually dont own an AR but as i said, for the sake of contribution. (PS, ididnt bother to look at the other codes past the second page so sorry if these codes are already here)

A pokerus code for pearl

12069c5e 00004288
    94000130 fffe0000
    12069c5e 00004280
    d2000000 00000000

Fast Egg hatch (for pearl) makes game think that you take 250 steps for 1 step.

921ed410 00004281
    121ed410 00004289
    d2000000 00000000

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Okay...... I was just wondering how to use the Arceus, Shaymin, Manaphy, and Darkrai events, in Pearl version, for the Action Replay DS. It says to press L+R, then enter the PokeMart, and talk to a green person, though they're never in there, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Okay...... I was just wondering how to use the Arceus, Shaymin, Manaphy, and Darkrai events, in Pearl version, for the Action Replay DS. It says to press L+R, then enter the PokeMart, and talk to a green person, though they're never in there, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

hold L+R when you walk into the pokemart (dont let go)
    Hope this helps

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back