• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
Years
  • what is the mini guide you post

Oh silly me, I posted this in the Simple Questions. I'll post it here again though, thanks for reminding :D

You need:

1 DS / Lite
    1 ARDS (Action Replay DS)
    1 Pokemon Diamond / Pearl (JAP Version)
    1 USB Cable (comes included)
    1 Pokemon Diamond/Pearl XML file (GameSpot, or maybe at the code thread)

and

(optional) 1/2 Guy/Girls that will laugh at your Pokemon/Spelling skills/etc.

You need to have the XML file into your ARDS after setting up all the yada yada, and transfer it to your ARDS. Instructions should be in your manual, which I advise to read at all times.

Then, just do the instructions in the AR, and go play...

... go in the PokeMart, talk to the green guy, do whatever event you want to do (you have to beat the Elite 4 at least, for Darkrai you have to cure the boy as well) and bravo, you got the Pokemon.

Hope I helped, and I'll answer the other question while I'm at it:

Yes, you can trade your Pokemon Diamond/Pearl US and JP, because they are region-free, however, you need two DS's.

World Trading Center (I forget the name) is for global trading, not for people to trade to themselves, without running the risk of the Pokemon being taken :(

Anyways, hope I helped you with your questions, and toodle-oo~
    no i did not sign here to ask questions oooooooo wait i did

OH LORDIE OFF TOPIC AND DOUBLE POST ARE BAD plz edit now

...Somehow I knew that would get picked out, regardless of being CROSSED THROUGH.

Pff... don't pick on them, that's the moderator's job :D

Anyways, anyone have need of advice or extra codes that you can submit here? This topic and the Glitch topic is dying :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    OH LORDIE OFF TOPIC AND DOUBLE POST ARE BAD plz edit now

Pff... don't pick on them, that's the moderator's job :D

...*Slaps "hypocrite" label on user*

You can also just add the codes directly into the ARDS program, y'know. It's actually much more hassle-free.

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • Update the ARDS Code Manager and in the code lists you'll be able to add a game and codes manually by right clicking.

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • If you put the game in the action replay before putting the game code in it will show the code in the bottom left of the top screen...

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    I can't get the Aruseus event to work... I talked to the green guy, but i can't see the flute in my Key Items?

EDIT: Oops, my bad. xD I still had the Darkrai event activated on the AR. >_<

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    all of the codes work
    and i'm glad i found this, i use the codes with my jap diamond now

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2016
    Just to get this straight

To enter the codes to get the Membership Pass, Oak's Letter, and Heaven's Pipe do you use ar gba or ar ds? Also with the masterball cheat can you use it to get Aruseus, Darkrai, Sheimii? And will all these work on the english versions?

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • Well Obviously it won't work with an AR GBA. Is this a GBA game? No. and the codes will not work with the English version because the codes will have to be converted.

Amoblaz

Quester
    Years
  • Well, I brought myself a AR for my DS, gone use it for my Pearl.

Can I ask a few questions out of curiousity?

Well here goes:

1. What happens if you enter a pokemon modifier code wrong?
    - I know in RSEFRLG You got a question mark, but what will happen in this game?
    2. And a random AR question, can I used a AR DS for GBA games in the DS?

Thanks

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • 1. It will either crash the game. Won't accept. Or will give you a random item or pokemon or whatever.

2. No it's a DS action replay not both.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back