• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    nameless111

Nameless111 are you sure that the pokemon modifier code you gave me works on codebreaker?

PARAN01A

E-Tards FTL!
    Years
    this would be a better thread if it went along the "post codes only or stfu" guidelines

and, the have all badges code doesnt work for pearl, at least for mine, just so yall know

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    i do apologise, sry, i dunno what the codebreaker is, but these might work

Wild Pokemon Modifier
    94000130 FDFF0000
    B21C6588 00000000
    B0000004 00000000
    94000130 FEFF0000
    00000890 01ED0001
    D0000000 00000000
    DA000000 00000892
    DC000000 00024620
    C0000000 0000000B
    D7000000 00000000
    DC000000 00000006
    D2000000 00000000

--EXAMPLE--
    1. Press L+R at the inventory screen, then you'll get 493 Masterballs.
    2. Set Masterballs' quantity to the Pokemon number you want.
    3. Hold L and encounter Pokemon.
    i.e. When you want Mew, discard 342 Masterballs. (493-342=151)

Frozer said:
    this code freeze my game when i press L+R my game stop =/ why?

i have 999 master balls and all Tm's with another codes work fine

but move modfier dont work

Hmm, it works for me because i have diamond.... is it that you have codebreaker or action replay?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Thanks for the info my friend, by the way can you give me the link exactly where i can find these codes if its not to much trouble.

I could, but there wouldn't be any point: they're right here in this thread (the Event Legendary codes are on page 12 or so, I believe).

~*Gardenia*~ said:
    OK, Hold the phone...

Will these codes including the Cash, Item in Slot 1, Masterballs, Rare Candies, Pokemon modifier code, and the catch any Pokemon with any Pokeball code.

ESPECIALLY THE POKEMON MODIFIER CODE mess up the hacked Pokemon I got and not allow me to use them in PBR and if I can end up as bad eggs in my PC and CRASH MY GAME?

Sorry to sound frantic.

Short answer: If you're worried about the codes messing up your game, then just don't use them.

Longer answer: The cash, items, ball, shiny, & event legendary codes will not mess up your game as long as you enter them correctly. Same with the Pokemon Modifier. Codes like the Walk Through Walls one, however...you need to be careful with. Not sure what they'll do to the connection with PBR, though. However, if it's ANYTHING like the past games, it most likely will NOT let you use hacked Pokemon in it.

PARAN01A said:
    this would be a better thread if it went along the "post codes only or stfu" guidelines

......Agreed. Or at least "contribute, then ask questions"

Frozer said:
    Move Modifier only works in Diamond? my version is Pearl

It works in both. You probably entered the code in your AR wrong if it causes your game to freeze up.

And for those of you asking for codebreaker codes, I don't think there are any yet (they take a LONG time to come out).

gamemasternate24

Action Replay User
    Years
    It works in both. You probably entered the code in your AR wrong if it causes your game to freeze up.

And for those of you asking for codebreaker codes, I don't think there are any yet (they take a LONG time to come out).

What do you mean "entered the code in your AR wrong" on mine you just copy and paste then update...:surprised:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    What do you mean "entered the code in your AR wrong" on mine you just copy and paste then update...:surprised:

It wasn't directed at you, but...quite a few things can go wrong. The AR doesn't accept the code correctly, it doesn't all copy over, the "update" doesn't complete itself, or maybe you're putting them directly into the AR (I'll smack you if you ask me how to do that) and just didn't put the code in right.

PARAN01A

E-Tards FTL!
    Years
    yo, for a while, i've been like, theres a lot of hatein on hackers and or other game manipulating civilian in a lot of pipular forums and such, and, like, is there supposed to be a code of conduct if you decide to play by your rules instead of theirs? because if so, that makes us different communities, XD a one thread comunity :P am i the only one that thinks so? -_-

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Hi, i was wondering if these were the japanese or the american codes. could someone please tell me? sorry if its not the right place to ask.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hi, i was wondering if these were the japanese or the american codes. could someone please tell me? sorry if its not the right place to ask.

The ones posted since April 22nd are, naturally, codes for the American version. Ones before that are for the Japanese version.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    For some reason, the Codejunkies code for all TMs and HMs doesn't work. (All it does is make 95 copies of the first TM) Someone have one that works?

DarkMega NT Warrior

Need...more...DarkChips..
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    For some reason, the Codejunkies code for all TMs and HMs doesn't work. (All it does is make 95 copies of the first TM) Someone have one that works?

It works fine for me. I get 95 copies of each TM and all HMs. Don't know what could be wrong with yours...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    My action replay is both with R4 flash card... sorry about my english im brazilian....

thats why my game freeze dont support r4 flash action replay?

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about. The only other Action Replay out there that works with a DS game is the MAX GBA/DS version, but that one doesn't take codes for DS games...

Jang_the_Rabbit

Dog Master
    Years
    I know that you guy's already put up these codes, but i can't find the "New Moon, Half Moon, Manaphy Egg," or any of the other event codes, and the ones i found.... don't really work on my ARDS ( I tried putting them on, but it said that the code input was invalid, or somthing)

The code for the events are

Code:

A7D0 20
    A7D1 83
    A7D2 B8
    A7D3 ED

to activate the event guy. (Green mofo found in Pokemon FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald, I believe)

A7D0 00
    A7D1 00
    A7D2 00
    A7D3 00

To de-activate him (make him disappear)

A7FC XX if the event guy is active he will give you:

07=Manaphy Egg?

08=Membership Pass (Darkrai Event)

09=Oak's Letter (Sheimii Event)

0A=Heaven's Pipe. (Aruseus Event)

Am I inputing the codes wrong, or am i just dumb?

Any input would be very helpfull.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    Since Im a complete AR noob, can someone help me put together codes so that I can add them to the list of items for all the Power Items: power anklet/band/belt/bracer/lens/weight.

Also, how would I input these if I didnt have the cord for the AR to my comp. I see theres an enter code feature, but its so messed up when you use the stylus to punch in stuff?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back