• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
    How do I enter codes to my action replay thru my computer.
    well, this got me too for a while. First thing is first. Create a custom codelist (the box under the subscriptions). Then, copy the game from wherever u have the game from that subscriptions (ex. Codejunkies). Drag N drop into ur custom codelist. Then, right click the game ex. custom codelist
    -Pokemon Diamond(right click this then, click the add new cheat option. Voila. Name ur cheat then just copy and paste the code.
    hope this helps the millions that ask this question,
    ho-oh

Last edited:

Sparks

MasatoxSatoshi Shipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    I've looked over the thread but can't locate answers to my questions.

1: I've used the Shiny Pokemon in Box code found here: https://www.pokemonpalace.net/nds/diamond/Pokemon_Diamond_AR_jp.xml but it doesn't seem to work even if I mark one. Am I missing something or is there another code to turn pokemon I've already caught into shinies?

2: So the Event Pokemon IE Darkrai, Arceus etc... codes actually work? I want to know before I add them to my AR.

Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    2: So the Event Pokemon IE Darkrai, Arceus etc... codes actually work? I want to know before I add them to my AR.

You obviously didn't look, then. I've already said several times now that those codes I added DO WORK.

gamemasternate24

Action Replay User
    Years
    I cant post as often as I did because my internet got shut off at my house so I have to go somewere else... Sorry if I dont reply so fast.
    And RSL that was the only code i have that could work

pm3d

Programmer!
    Years
    The hilarious thing about all this is, some people are dumb enough to buy a game off eBay that claims too have everything, tons of items, and all that jazz, but are paying over $100 usually for a game that someone used a Game Shark/Action Replay on. Scammers.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Which code would that be?
    The shiny code I have makes all pokemon shiny, including the ones I have.
    And I can't seem to find the "new code" you're talking about, even after searching for it.

Last edited:

pfctreakle

The Halo God
    Years
    Does anyone have a working rebattle dialga because i the rebattle arceus codes works on every legendary except them. they show up but when i try to battle dialga i cant. I'm trying to get him off my game. someone help me please.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    haha, again like mention somewhere above, y can't u just look in the past pages? anywayz heres the code

Re-Battle Dialga
    94000130 fcff0000
    b21c4d28 00000000
    b0000004 00000000
    20001138 00000003
    20001273 00000000
    20001284 000000c9
    d2000000 00000000

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back