• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond or Pearl?

Which Version do you Plan to Buy?

• Diamond

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Pearl

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Both

Votes: 22 32.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I dunno, i prefer the sound of Pearl. And besides, the female trainers so kuwaii, but even so, I wouldn't play as her.

And if you guys are going on about which legendary is better than the other, it's kinda pointless since you don't know anything (cept what they look like). Moreover, there will be an even better legendary at the end of the pokedex.

Not that I like legendaries that much anyway.

And of course, you could always wait till the third game comes out in true Nintendo style, and get them both.

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
    Pearl^^ Usually I make my choice by either the PKMN on the box or which is my favorite color, since PKMN games never have much difference between them. In this case anyhow, I've allready played the Diamond bootleg so I want Peal!

Oz Ranger

Beginning Ranger
    Years
    Would for me, most definetly Diamond. Not only does Diaruga look better than Parukia...but I just feel an attraction towards the game I don't have for Pearl...odd that. Besides, I want the Time-Ruling legendary over the Space-Ruling Legendary.

Diamond for me.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Not only does Diaruga look better than Parukia...but I just feel an attraction towards the game I don't have for Pearl...odd that.

maybe it's caused by the unattraction you feel when you look at Parukia? lol
    seriously, parukia is WEEIIRRd. I'm anti-parukial.

I'm getting Diamond! And it's set in stone!

edit: Now I know why i think parukia's and diaruga's faces are ugly!
    it's because the helmets (or covering) over their faces make them look like they have UNIBROWS! EWWWW!!!!

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well before I start I always get both versions of the game. So far I like Pearl because of the pink one thats why. But there isn't enough info for me to determine this yet.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back