• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond/Pearl Glitch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    most likely a guy who works there spearding the talk of the glicth or someone who got fired and is pissed off

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i hope this is a lesson to all not to mess with those kind of glitches that interfere with the map and with the data. i don't see why anyone would want to just skip the elite four. you get to raise your pokemon easier and learn how to use your pokemon to the greatest extent when you battle the E4. one smart thing to do is not use refresh items on your pokemon at all throughout your efforts to defeat the E4 so that they get high enough in level to go throughout it quite smoothly. i've always done this, and it's one way to make a whole lot more money as well.

Harris

a.k.a. satoshiX
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I don't think anymore glitches are going to be found, seeing as Nintendo of Japan already removed the glitches we know of.

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    i hope this is a lesson to all not to mess with those kind of glitches that interfere with the map and with the data.

Using a GS, CB, AR, interfere with the ROM more then glitches.

I don't think anymore glitches are going to be found, seeing as Nintendo of Japan already removed the glitches we know of.

The Japan versions still have these glitches.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey, there is a much much easier way to obtain Daakurai via a glitch...
    Originally Posted by Rurounik99 of serebii.net forums
    There is a new mode(and sooo mutch easy to) to get Darkray:
    1°, Go 146 Steps East
    2°, Go 254 Steps South (400 Total)
    Go underground and Go up again.
    Open your Map Menu Close it. That's it, just go get your Darkray.

I tried this and it worked perfectly! Infact it was easier than sheimii was! I now own both of these event pokemon, hope this helps you glitch exploiters out there (you know who you are). Hopefully they will find a/the way to get Aruseus via the glitch...

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Samson; said:
    Celebi- said:
    Using a GS, CB, AR, interfere with the ROM more then glitches.

that still doesn't confirm skipping the elite four. i think it's a foolish thing to do.

What's up with your post? I had to edit the quote button. On mine, anyways.

Anyways, to answer this question, or comment, it is NOT recommended anyways to skip the Elite 4. You can, in the Red/Blue/Green versions (I believe, I saw a Japanese code thingy there, XD) but where does it say you can skip the Elite 4? In this thread, anyways.

If you're talking about Darkrai and Sheimi, you MUST beat the Elite 4 to get the National Dex, otherwise they won't be recorded, and you'd feel pretty crummy.

So I hope that clarifies things a bit. After all, I do beat the Elite 4 on my GBA games, and I don't intend to skip that here.

From,
    ~TheRoad

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    one of the glitches entail surfing out of the first elite four room and depending on the distance and direction you walk through the blackness, you can end up in the trophy room for the elite four. some people have done this and have ended up with messed up save files for some reason.

[Phantom Upheaval]

I friggin need new avy and sig
    Years
    I can confirm that this glitch works.
    I have both Darkrai and Sheimii on my import cart.
    But be careful, you could get stuck using it.

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well...The glitches are in the first load of D/P cartridges. In a next one, the glitches will be erased. Also, you can download a patch to solve the glitches problems.

Obviously, in US and European versions there won't be any glitches at all.

[Phantom Upheaval]

Years
    Well...The glitches are in the first load of D/P cartridges. In a next one, the glitches will be erased. Also, you can download a patch to solve the glitches problems.

Obviously, in US and European versions there won't be any glitches at all.
    I should be glad that I imported right after it comes out, then.
    My game is VERY glitchy now, so you take the risk.
    Because some of my Pokemon get cloned(I now have 3 Dialga, without losing anyone. o_O).

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Just to ruin something but Nintendo have fixed the dakrai and shemi glitch as it was posted around the net so much and all new cartridges have those glitches and any others reported so we are gonna have to rely on people with the game cloning and wifi trading around the world so make a freind now who has shemi and dakrai

[Phantom Upheaval]

Years
    Just to ruin something but Nintendo have fixed the dakrai and shemi glitch as it was posted around the net so much and all new cartridges have those glitches and any others reported so we are gonna have to rely on people with the game cloning and wifi trading around the world so make a freind now who has shemi and dakrai
    Or using a nice device called Action Replay.
    I don't even know how did I clone Dialga, it was an accident.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Hey, no problem for the videos! I just use Google Video alot and found them there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2021
    So, will this glitch still work with older games, I mean, before they fixed the glitch. I got my game before it was fixed, but did they release some sort of patch on wi-fi to fix or something, or am I misunderstanding this patch stuff I hear about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back