• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond/Pearl Glitch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    I posted this in the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Board and it got locked and I was told to post it here:

This I was cloning using the GTS right, and then I go into my party and find a level 100 Delcatty. I was OMFG how the hell did this get here, so whats the first thing I did... I checked to see if any of my Pokemon were missing NO!! and I really don't know how it got there because I already have a delcatty and I don't need another one especially level 100.

I don't know if anyone here is missing a Level 100 Delcatty, It's stats are:

Nickname: MICIOMI
    OT: Danix
    ID No.: 00234
    Nature: Rash
    HP: 276
    Att: 147
    Def: 144
    Sp. Att: 158
    Sp. Def: 118
    Speed: 166
    Moves:
    * Wake-Up Slap
    * Covet
    * Heal Bell
    * Double-Edge
    Ribbons: N/A

I couldn't beleive my eyes and I was wanting to know weather anyone else has had this happen to them.

And just to clarify things I DID NOT OFFER ANYTHING FOR THIS, IT HAS TO BE A GLITCH!!!

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
    OMG that's funny(too me it is) I wished i was in the GTS and a lv 100 Arceus appeared in my party... anyway a found a weird glitch while i did the tweaking glitch in Canlave City. I entered the 50 year-old hotel! and it took me to the Darkrai battle. I have a Darkrai now :) so i am very happy. Please try this, I reccomend it

Pokekid1995

The beatles
    Years
    this is a real glitch it involves the walk through walls code if u go by jubilife like your heading to floararoama go left and search theres a town with people and weird pokemon like an evolved form of Mr.Mime its weird

Years
    this is a real glitch it involves the walk through walls code if u go by jubilife like your heading to floararoama go left and search theres a town with people and weird pokemon like an evolved form of Mr.Mime its weird

it isen't a glitch since you use a AR/GS/CB to make it happen. and i doubt you can find an evo of mr.mime, because if there realy was, hackers would find out some how like with the ??? type arceus

rishi 20

xxX-Rishi_G-Xxx
    Years
    hay i was in oraburgh mine a week a ago and an ivible pokemon appeared it was shiny because i saw the starsi trid to attck it throw balls but it kep sayin there was no target so i had to run does anyone now what this is

t5gnyaborar

Challenger
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2007
    I thought that surfing through the door thing is only in the jap version of the game....

Siigari

NU Addict
    Years
    CONFIRMATION: The GTS evolving Pokes trick works, I evolved a Machoke yesterday by putting up for trade a Machoke for a level > 9 Articuno.

t5gnyaborar

Challenger
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2007
    GTS eveolving pokemon? How do you do that? I was too lazy to read the whole thing :p

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    THEY DONT OWRK THE E4 GLITCH IS NOT A GLITCH ITS JUST LOSERS WITH ACTION REPLAY TRYING TO 'SHOW OFF'

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
    THEY DONT OWRK THE E4 GLITCH IS NOT A GLITCH ITS JUST LOSERS WITH ACTION REPLAY TRYING TO 'SHOW OFF'

Number 1: Do not call people with Action replays losers.

Number 2: As said before itis real, you need one of the first copies of Diamond/pearl to be released in japan.

About the shiny bulbasaur glitch, i have never heard of it before, can someone give a detailed description of it or a video, as it is an intresting glitch.

Siigari

NU Addict
    Years
    FFS, can't you guys read these threads yourself?

Reproducing my steps:

Making a Trade-Evolving Pokemon evolve ALL BY YOURSELF:

1) Get a trade-evolving poke and upload it to GTS.
    2) Trade something while still connected on GTS.
    3) Go check your poke (Summary) then hit the B button to back out to the main screen
    4) Disconnect from GTS.
    5) Reconnect to GTS and go to "Summary" and withdraw your Pokemon (Take Back).
    6) Evolution begins!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back