• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond/Pearl Glitch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If you have the walk through anythign cheat you can get dark rai very fast but u betetr have a master ball, all you have to do is activate the walk through anythign cheat go to full moon island where cresselia fled and keep walking east you will enetr the mystery zone but dont be alarmed after 1 to 2 minutes you should be there go in side the dorr way kind of thing and you will see dark rai, also youll know when your there when it says full moon island instead of mystery zone =)
    Tried that but i just reached the edge of the game map. can you provide a speific instruction?

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    Is it possible that the US games from when the games were released out have capabilities to jump into Japanese Wi-Fi servers? Because some kid on YouTube DID NOT cheat (Pokesav, AR, ect...) and got the Darkrai event Item. And, dooes anybody know when the US can get these pokemon through Mystery Gift? Thanks,

~mew42003

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
    Shaymin,darkrai,arceus glitch!!!!!!!!

GUYS!!!!I just found a glitch similar to the e4 door glitch on US Pokemon Diamond version.Somehow,without the AR,i managed to get into the black void that surrounds towns.here are some things said about how to do it(sort of).

ok it is quite complicated and it might take u a long time like me but its in route 209 which is south of solaceon. ride your bike side to and up and down really really violent and vigorously. and itll slow down the loading line comprehension and it wont be able too comprehend all the data

So go and try it, if you find discoveries post them here. only 1 one person has gotten Darkrai or Shaymin. To get Arceus you go to spear pillar. u find the loading line and you "oh i forgot one important thing you can only holepunch by using your bike!" ride your bike til you get a white void, i forget the rest but ill post it later

check this stuff out. Found it on IGN(a trustworthy site)

to get darkrai u need to tweak near the canalave city hotel ya kno the one thats locked well tweak near there, which is extremely hard, and a void with appear, step into it and youll here the souns of the hotel house, but no one has tweaked there so much for the whole hotel to be there.

to get shaymin you need to go to route 224. and right where the sand starts is the loading line

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Wow can u really do that? Well when u went into the dark path did u catch Shaymin or Darkrai or Arceus?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ok then if u caught Areus then do u mind posting a picture of it and tell weather its really realy or not? The reason why is Im really skeptical about this encounter with Arceus due to a glitch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back