• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond/Pearl Glitch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    check the forums. I'm sure its there. I saw it yesterday.
    here's the link-
    and a vid- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix7gpyiDr3A
    I've never been able to do that glitch because my thumbs start hurting and I don't know if I'm doing it right.

ok it is quite complicated and it might take u a long time like me but its in route 209 which is south of solaceon. ride your bike side to and up and down really really violent and vigorously. and itll slow down the loading line comprehension and it wont be able too comprehend all the data

So go and try it, if you find discoveries post them here. only 1 one person has gotten Darkrai or Shaymin. To get Arceus you go to spear pillar. u find the loading line and you "oh i forgot one important thing you can only holepunch by using your bike!" ride your bike til you get a white void, i forget the rest but ill post it later

check this stuff out. Found it on IGN(a trustworthy site)

to get darkrai u need to tweak near the canalave city hotel ya kno the one thats locked well tweak near there, which is extremely hard, and a void with appear, step into it and youll here the souns of the hotel house, but no one has tweaked there so much for the whole hotel to be there.

to get shaymin you need to go to route 224. and right where the sand starts is the loading line
    And Arceus?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Just to clear a couple things up, this kind of thread was closed earlier not because it was considered illegit, but because it was posted in the wrong place, considering there is a topic for glitches. This particular one is the tweaking glitch, which was already discussed before, and seems to keep coming up again and again. >.>

I should also point out that as far as I know, there is no proof of anyone actually getting anything from this glitch. This glitch has been known for a long time, and no one has shown proof of any actual results from this. It's always people saying that you can get Arceus/Shaymin/Darkrai with it, but never actually proving that it can be done.

Edit: And it has been moved. XD So all is right in the world~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Well you could get the rare and ellusive Starly from it :P

But I just tried this glitch (Going for Shaymin first as I have my own Darkrai and Arceus) and I did get my map to freeze up, And the music, and the movement, and button response. if you couldn't tell my game froze trying it and now my thumb hurts.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    there are much easier ways to get those pokemon with out having to bother with attempting a very hard glitch to perform. its called "AC" for short.

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
    Yeah, my thumbs were numb for a while.Look, there are lines in every area called "loading lines."Basically, go crazy on and across the loading line and out come the black and white voids.This is due to the fact that the ROM cannot comprehend all the data at once.To get darkrai,u have to do it next to the locked house.For arceus, u have to do it in the spear piller. for shaymin, do it on route 224(I THINK).The only place that i am definate of the loading line is on route 224. the loading line is right where the sand path starts.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    for those that i told i'd post something about the Shiny Bulbasaur...I CAUGHT IT!!! yay! it was a toughie, but i got it, in the Oreburgh Mines (as mentioned beforehand). i would've taken pics if i had the camera, but unfortuntely i'm too poor to afford one...oh well... if i do eventually get one, though, i'll make sure i take pics. i'll leave it untouched until then. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Yeah, my thumbs were numb for a while.Look, there are lines in every area called "loading lines."Basically, go crazy on and across the loading line and out come the black and white voids.This is due to the fact that the ROM cannot comprehend all the data at once.To get darkrai,u have to do it next to the locked house.For arceus, u have to do it in the spear piller. for shaymin, do it on route 224(I THINK).The only place that i am definate of the loading line is on route 224. the loading line is right where the sand path starts.
    You can't bike on top of the mountain where you find Diaruga/Parukia

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    My brother has found two glitchs within three days.
    First he found one of those grass starter pokemon, in the wild (unfortualy he had no pokeballs)so he was unable to catch it. The other glitch is that he was fighting with a inferape and he used the move feint, he then went to attack again but instead of letting him choose his move it automaticaly chose fient

Last edited:

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    sorry about that, i was really tired but i have gone back and fixed it .

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
    Years
    I don't see where there's any empirical proof of someone catching Darkrai, Shaymin or Arceus using the tweaking glitch.

I know people have claimed all three but would someone mind providing a video of a non AR version of the glitch?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    If you buy AR you can easily get past all this stuff cause you can walk through walls.

legendtamer1995

Uber Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Yeah, but ar is cheap, unfair, and ruins your game.

I beleive Ho-oh arabia, however. (haven't done (have some doubt I will) succsecfully though.:disappoin)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back