• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond & Pearl Release Information!!

Years
  • Serebii.net said:
    According to PokéAni, In CoroCoro's next issue (coming on May 15th), it is said that DP's Release Date will be revealed. However CoroCoro dont just reveal Release Dates, so it is possible that we may get some information and the first screenshots. This also adds more of a chance of Diamond & Pearl being shown at E3 even though it is still not as likely. Be assured though, that as soon as it is announced, we will have it here.

I guess... there aren't many things to say except... HELL YEAH! Finally! After 2 years of waiting waiting and waiting, Diamond and Pearl, will be in our eyes! What do you think of this? I'm really looking forward, just 19 days to go!

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
  • OMG! I cant wait! Ive been waiting..so..long...every time my friend comes over (she doesnt have the internet) she asks if the release dates of D/P have been announced! YAY! FINALLY! Well all I got to say is WHOOT! Oh and I hope we have screenshots! *gets excited and makes a stupid smile*

Years
  • Sorry to distruct your's and my happiness but this info was a mistranslation Serebii did :( However, according to Pokeani, we'll know the connection of Ranger and Diamond/Pearl in the next CoroCoro. That's something I guess...

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Its still possible that we get a release date with this, but that wasnt the focus of the post

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    They're coming this year at Japan at least!

Good news, Bad news and Good news.

Cool, I hope they put in the release dates. Since it took them so much to make the game, from 2004, maybe it is a good game.

They can't take it any further, all we know is, that the games are going to be released this year, and that is good for us, but still not that good, because no-one knows that when this game is going to be released in US, UK or any place that has a language with standard characters. It will not take too much like 2 years or so to make the game english version, because everything is ready, only to translate the game and, you know then...

They're coming this year at Japan at least! We know what new features it has then, and we know what kind of new pokemons we get from these games.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Thats very good for us in the US so we can plan and other stuff with D/P versions. But what I'm confused with is that they didn't even attempt to make a release date for Mysterious Dungeon Red and Blue.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • So I'm estimating that the game will probably come out at the end of the year for Japan. But why don't the Pokemon company just make hurry up and make the Pokemon already, so it won't get pushed back again.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    bluestorm said:
    Dangit! November in Japan and next summer 2007 for US!!?!?!??!! NUUuuuu! Well you all probly know this but im slow, so bare with me.

Those are the release dates for what?

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • Uhhh no it doesnt. Even if worse comes to worse and it doesnt come out in Japan till November/December. The rest of the world will still get it before the end of december 2007. Like in the middle. And remember thats if worse comes to worst.

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • But sometimes thats not the case. I remember a Pokemon game coming out (I think it was Gold/Silver) those games came out in Novemeber 1999 and for the U.S it came out about a year later so that might happen with D/P because its a new generationof Pokemon but that didn't happen with the 3rd generation of Pokemon.

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
  • This stinks! We have to wait over a year! One question, after pokemon diamond and pearl, will all the new pokemon games be on DS, gamecube,playstaion or x-box? What I'm tryin to say is, will there be any more games for the GBA?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    emerald star said:
    This stinks! We have to wait over a year! One question, after pokemon diamond and pearl, will all the new pokemon games be on DS, gamecube,playstaion or x-box? What I'm tryin to say is, will there be any more games for the GBA?

Diamond & Pearl THEMSELVES are going to be on the DS.

And you'll never find a Pokemon game for Playstation or X-Box. It's a Nintendo property, like Mario.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
  • I read that on wikapedia. Although I wouldnt trust it if I were you. But its best to expect the worse so that you'll be greatful IF they come out sooner. I hope it doesnt take that long...But who knows? It could come out anytime! But nintendo cant hide the release dates forever....

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • my opinion is that the last Pokemon game for the GBA is Mysterious Dungeon Red and they might start making Pokemon games for the new Gamecube which I forgot the name of it.

Back