• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl Trading post?

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
  • Is there currently a place on the forum where we can go to trade Pokemon with others using Diamond and Pearl? I tried to find one with no luck... there isn't a topic in the D/P forum either. :P Am I just missing it?

I didn't want to create a whole topic just for my own trades... especially if there was already a catch-all for it. :P

If there isn't one, do you think it would be okay for me to create a club for it? :)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Well Im not in the pokemon places very much, but I do know that it isnt out in America yet, that could be one problem of why it isnt there.

Try making one yourself, I dont see any problem with it (but what do I know? Im just a no body lol) I mean, I dont see why you wouldnt be able to make one.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • There's no problem with starting a group based on something you're interested in. Especially if that group involves Pokemon!

perhaps in the future, the community will have an area set aside in which everyone can linkup using their game packs and trade freely, battle too <(^_^)>

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Interesting, but best to wait a little more than a year first. O:

Back