• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • @ frostbite
    diamonds

Sorry about that. As for all requests, they are all accepted, but Comic Tragedy hasn't been here as much as I'd liked, so I'll try churn out all the requests myself. Sorry for any inconvenience.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Just to confirm everything...
    image: Render, could you also flip the image so she's upright?
    text: Free Soul
    dimensions: You decided.
    other: Nothing.
    You are accepted no doubts.

image: https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/bb/641Tornelos.png
    https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/53/642Voltolos.png
    https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/77/645Landlos.png
    text: none.
    dimensions: around 500x300.
    and a smaller icon version, 100x100
    other: I just want these three pokemon side by side, maybe with effects, and make the background transparent. (no background)
    If you want no background, do you literally just want these 3 Pokemon placed on a single, transparent canvas?

Is it possible to crop an avatar too? If not, its fine :D
    Cheers if you accept request =) I look forward to result
    Accepted.

Because these are deviantart links, I need to know these were given permission by the original artist to be used for personal use. For now this is denied, but if you want to post me proof from the artist (their gallery/profile stating there's permission) of you can post a new image, then that is fine and I can accept.

Sorry everyone who's been waiting... I haven't heard anything from Comic Tragedy, so I gotta try do these myself..
    Thanks for understanding!

Pink Jigglypuff

-Insert text here-
    Years
  • Because these are deviantart links, I need to know these were given permission by the original artist to be used for personal use. For now this is denied, but if you want to post me proof from the artist (their gallery/profile stating there's permission) of you can post a new image, then that is fine and I can accept.

I've requested on other forums with pics from deviantART and they've never told me that o_o

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'd love to request some of your totally rad graphics, but I was wondering something; if you'd do a banner using images that are black and white, as long as they're good quality? I know some people don't really like using black and white images, so I figured I'd ask first. :3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • @ Ashe~
    diamonds

@ dragon0fangz
    diamonds

diamonds
    diamonds
    diamonds

Really had no idea what else to add besides colour adjustments...

@ Sean13
    diamonds

If you want the text changed, let me know, I went bold. :P

@ Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
    I'm happy to try the black and white stock, although no guarantees I will finish/end up with a result I'm happy with. However, I am very willing to give it a go.

Thanks everyone for requesting, make sure to give credits. :D

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • thanks so much,

By effects, i mean like for example, swirling sand around Landlos, electricity around Voltolos, and wind around Tornelos, but it looks magnificent like this, thanks.

No further adjustments needed.

Also, could you please tell me how to do the mouse hover-over thing on the image so I can properly credit you?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I don't know how to do the hover thing, it is CSS coding, and I have no idea about any of that stuff, sorry...

Bozo, your request is accepted. Do you want both images in the tag?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    It doesn't really matter, although I'd kind of prefer both.

And I know how to do the hover thing :D It'd look like this, just with the filler text replaced, of course.
    Code:
    [???="--credit goes here--"][img]--image url goes here--[/img][/???]
    You can also replace the "???"'s with the word "title", but it wasn't showing up for some reason. The only difference is that title tags will put the little dotted line under the text/image, and the ??? tags won't.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Image: Here You can use another image of Jirachi if neccesary.
    Text: Wishful Thinking
    Dimensions: I don't mind. XD
    Other: I'd like it to reflect Jirachi: stars etc. I'd also like it to be quite dark, so blacks etc. Also, could I have a avatar if possible? :3

Thanks! :)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Sorry to everyone who has requested, I have been in serious graphics slump and cannot pull myself to open Photoshop... Considering this is a joint shop anyway and CT hasn't logged in in a long time, I think it's best if this gets closed and then I'll open up my own shop so I can edit first post and stuff a bit later on.

Sorry again for any inconvenience, close please.

Years
  • Aww, well, I hope your out of your graphic slump soon. ;O I love your work, and I bet others do, too!

Anyhow, PM me again if you want to open this again, ect.

~LeafBlade Lock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back