• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Diancie Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
Years
  • I know tons of people are asking you for one so if you can't get me one, I understand. If you happen to get more I would love one though. If not, thanks anyways :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Okay, so I got a Diancie code and have been resetting since yesterday to get one with the right nature, well today I FINALLY got the right nature, however, it has no perfect IVs! Does anyone else have this same issue?

All the legendaries in Kalos (INCLUDING the Pokebank Celebi) have all had 3 perfect IVs (as do all the wild caught baby pokemon) however, this Diancie has 11/11/19/21/29/3 so is the calculator I am using just off, or does Diancie not have any perfect IVs??

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2014
    No problem ~RNC~, I'll be waiting for that! And again, thank you so much to do all this! :')

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Is it normal that you can't trade Diancie? Cause every time when I wanna trade with RNC it keeps saying "There is a pokemon that cannot be traded in your party"

Anyone here know why? My only guess is because it's an event pokemon.

Is it normal that you can't trade Diancie? Cause every time when I wanna trade with RNC it keeps saying "There is a pokemon that cannot be traded in your party"

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Is it normal that you can't trade Diancie? Cause every time when I wanna trade with RNC it keeps saying "There is a pokemon that cannot be traded in your party"

Meet me back in there I am going to see if I can trade you the last event I got with a code and see if that goes through.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017

Have you taken it out of your party and put it in your PC and THEN tried to trade it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I have tried trading with 3 different ppl and get the same message no matter where it is and also removed the gem same thing.

So wait, we can't trade the Diancie to other games? Does it at least go into Pokebank or is it blocked from there too?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    I'll try the bank and find out for you, this is the weirdest thing when trading I have ever encountered.

I just googled about it, yeah for some reason it's untradable for every one in NA.

Maybe they knew people are gonna clone it...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I just googled about it, yeah for some reason it's untradable for every one in NA.

Maybe they knew people are gonna clone it...

Meet me in there and let me see if this gengar I got with a code is tradable, I got it with a code last week, but trade me junk for it and trade it back.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I'll try the bank and find out for you, this is the weirdest thing when trading I have ever encountered.

So I can't get anyone else to confirm what I'm getting, but my Diancie (that I am soft resetting for) does not have 31 IVs in it's stats. All other Kalos legendaries have 3 31iv stats without exception (even the Pokebank Celebi) but whenever I bring it up, people just dismiss it and say "Oh well it's in the undiscovered egg group, therefore it has 3 perfect IVs so I'm just going to stop listening to you now" kind of thing, but I am using the Serebii IV calculator and don't have access to the IV judge yet, so is anyone else not getting Diancie with 3 perfect IV's too or is it somehow just me? This latest Diancie I got is brave and has 31IVs in Att and Sp Def, but it has 8 IVs in Sp Att, so I really REALLY need someone, anyone else to confirm or refute my findings before I reset, because if the Serebii IV calculator is somehow wrong, I need to know one that gives the correct results, but if it IS correct, I also need to know because this might be the best spread I will be able to get so I might just keep this one instead of soft resetting again. (FYI it's stats at level 50 are: 120/132/168/109/170/54) thanks to anyone who helps!

Edit: And just so everyone knows, I was able to trade my Shiny event Gengar from one game to the other, so the gengar is perfectly tradeable

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • So I can't get anyone else to confirm what I'm getting, but my Diancie (that I am soft resetting for) does not have 31 IVs in it's stats. All other Kalos legendaries have 3 31iv stats without exception (even the Pokebank Celebi) but whenever I bring it up, people just dismiss it and say "Oh well it's in the undiscovered egg group, therefore it has 3 perfect IVs so I'm just going to stop listening to you now" kind of thing, but I am using the Serebii IV calculator and don't have access to the IV judge yet, so is anyone else not getting Diancie with 3 perfect IV's too or is it somehow just me? This latest Diancie I got is brave and has 31IVs in Att and Sp Def, but it has 8 IVs in Sp Att, so I really REALLY need someone, anyone else to confirm or refute my findings before I reset, because if the Serebii IV calculator is somehow wrong, I need to know one that gives the correct results, but if it IS correct, I also need to know because this might be the best spread I will be able to get so I might just keep this one instead of soft resetting again. (FYI it's stats at level 50 are: 120/132/168/109/170/54) thanks to anyone who helps!

Edit: And just so everyone knows, I was able to trade my Shiny event Gengar from one game to the other, so the gengar is perfectly tradeable

Did you trade that gengar with your self or to some one over wifi?

EDIT: Well the gengat goes over wifi and it was a coded event, now to figure out diancie issues.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Did you trade that gengar with your self or to some one over wifi?

don't have a second 3DS, so I traded with my nephew in Calgary over wifi (I'm in British Columbia) and then he traded back with me to get it from X into my Y

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back