• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did Anyone play Super Smash Brawl Yet?

Did you Play SSBB yet?

• Yes,I Did

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No, I Don't

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

Godot

That's one of my rules.
    Years
    Haven't played yet but I want to so bad...

I don't see why everyone hates ROB. Lol, he will probably be my main character... ever since I played as him on Mario Kart DS I've liked him, and I looked around on eBay and picked up my own working ROB NES accessory. Lol I know I'm weird.

Either that or I will be Pit, Sonic, Wolf, Olimar or Snake but thats just me XD

and I cant forget Ike. :P

Sonic any good?

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Haven't played yet but I want to so bad...

I don't see why everyone hates ROB. Lol, he will probably be my main character... ever since I played as him on Mario Kart DS I've liked him, and I looked around on eBay and picked up my own working ROB NES accessory. Lol I know I'm weird.

Either that or I will be Pit, Sonic, Wolf, Olimar or Snake but thats just me XD

and I cant forget Ike. :P

Sonic any good?

Well, maybe hate ROB cause is the weird one. Like Mr.Game & Watch in SSBM. And His Final is a joke... Too bad...

Well Pit it's a kind of Uber he's close to the inmortality, and as I say his Left/Right B Is amazing doing damage. Sonic is .... Fast XD well he fight good, I don't play with it but its good. Wolf Is fox but Stronger and Slower(With some diferents moves) Olimar... and Snake can fight good, but its too weird for me.

Right now I'm "mastering my Falcon" I want to play good with it.

I think we should make a Wi-Fi thread when the SSBB is released on U.S. A PC
    Tournament, That'll be great...

~{Metal~Ridley}~

Corrupted........
    Years
    Man your sooo lucky UK and Ireland wont have in like a year.
    Mannn i sooo want to play it my fav. Chars. are Samus (love the final smash) Ike (love FE games).

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    hey does anybody know ANYTHING about the electric stage on pokemon stadium 2 besides there being an Electivire in the background?

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    man, i wanna play SSBB soooo bad. its just that i dont have a Wii. Do they have it for gamecube?

Last edited:

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I test Falcon,Fox,Olimar(sucks,IMO),Lucario,Falco,Ike,Marth,ROB,Yoshi,Pit and Metaknight I guess. Maybe MArio but myy best Charaters are Fox and Falcon as I say XD

WAIT u were able to play with hidden characters?!!! WHICH COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN, IF ITS HERE IN THE US, I AM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!

My opinion on Pit? I think he is a great character, especially for beginners!

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I haven't played but....I got it pre-ordered and it's getting shipped to my house ;)

I'm gonna be playing Ike / Samus. Samus being my old character which I participated in tournaments before with and did ok. I can't wait though.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    I live in Peru, but that doesnt mean that Is realeased overhere, only a friend (The Gamespot man)buy it from Japon.
    I also think that Pit is for begginers, It's really easy play with it, It's like play with roy on SSBM.

And the guy who asked for Lucario and Mewtwo. Yes they both are similar but I guess lucario is a little bit easier to control.

FORGET ABOUT THE NEW... Sakurai say's NO

Last edited:

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    R.O.B is wasted space though. They could have put in Krystal. :/

yeah because smash needs another ****ing spacie

rob's final smash is actually a lot better than you guys think, you get caught in it really easily and you retain full control of him for combos

Back