• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did I Miss Some Events? (Post Game Talk)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    *****SPOILER WARNING**** Most of the things I'm asking about below mention events during the main game and post-game so read no further if you don't want spoilers. thank you for your attention.

Does anything happen at these places?

1.) Chamber of Emptiness- It's on my townmap right next to
    Santalune Forest but I've never been there. Nearly all the places in Pokemon x and y have a purpose either a story event or they house a legendary. So how do you even get there.

2.)Sea Spirit's Den- I've been there you surf to it off Coumarine City. The Den itself is complete empty but looks just like the cave you find Mewtwo in. I revisted during post game but still nothing.

3.)Anistar City- There is a giant crystal in that city. The Last time I saw a crystal that large Team Flare tried to use it to wipe a bunch of people off the planet. I Know that you go to the crystal to receive the mega ring upgrade but is that the only thing that happens there? I feel like there should have been a larger event there.

4.)Scary House- I know you go there with your friends in the main story to hear that ghost story, after that he said if you wana see something really scary don't tip him. so i didn't tip him. I was expecting a ghost pokemon banaza or a Darkria event or something but after hearing the man's story there isn't much reason to even go there a second time.

So to be clear I've only played pokemon x to completion, so I guess it's possible that these could be evolved in events pokemon y. That said Everything I've heard about y seems to imply the story is exactly the same as x. Did I miss something during my First playthrough or are these places just places and really don't have any real importance?
    Are there event's location and time activated like the "Looker" Events(btw i really enjoyed the story in these)?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Chamber of Emptiness has a megastone and that's about all I know lol.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • 1.) Chamber of Emptiness- You get the mega stone for banette there and there is an item in there (reaper cloth i think) and thats it. you get there by going down a waterfall on the route to the right of the 1st gym town.

2.)Sea Spirit's Den- You'll run into one of the 3 gen 1 legendary birds randomly in the wild based on your starter choice. you run into them and they run immediately, you don't even get a turn. once you run into them a certain number of times they'll show up in the sea spirits den to battle and catch.

3.)Anistar City- Do a battle in the Battle tower thing in the southern city with the friend safari (starts with a k, cant remember name) and then fight your rival in that town near the benches. then they will tell you to go to the sundial and talk to sycamore and he will upgrade your mega ring to find megastones.

4.)Scary House- Nothing else there to my knowledge.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
  • Not sure about the Chamber of Emptiness. I haven't been there, but from what I've been told you can find a Spooky Plate and a couple of other items. I'd speculate it will be ueed for some sort of event in the future.

The Sea Spirit's Den is where you'll find one of the Kanto legendary birds (based on the starter you picked) after encountering it roaming ten times It will go there and you'll be able to fight it normally.

The sundial in Anistar City is part of a postgame quest for getting more Mega Stones for various Pokemon. You'll need to beat your rival one last time before you unlock that.

Not sure about the Scary House either. I kind of just figured that the guy was trying to spook your character into tipping him. However, it could be the home of a future event.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    1.) Chamber of Emptiness- You get the mega stone for banette there and there is an item in there (reaper cloth i think) and thats it. you get there by going down a waterfall on the route to the right of the 1st gym town.

2.)Sea Spirit's Den- You'll run into one of the 3 gen 1 legendary birds randomly in the wild based on your starter choice. you run into them and they run immediately, you don't even get a turn. once you run into them a certain number of times they'll show up in the sea spirits den to battle and catch.

3.)Anistar City- Do a battle in the Battle tower thing in the southern city with the friend safari (starts with a k, cant remember name) and then fight your rival in that town near the benches. then they will tell you to go to the sundial and talk to sycamore and he will upgrade your mega ring to find megastones.

4.)Scary House- Nothing else there to my knowledge.

Thanks very much for the info answers given by everyone. Had no idea about the spirt's den good to know for sure. I've seen moltres once. Yea I knew about the ring upgrade after battling your rival in Anistar I just figured with an epic looking rock like that there'd be more to it than just a mega ring upgrade.

Back