• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did pokemon make you were you hat frount words and turn it to the side every 5 mins

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • Did pokemon make you were you hat frount words and turn it to the side every 5 mins
    It did for me when I was young I didnt have a red hat so I used my Yankee hat :D

how about you did you get a hat just to be like ash :P

Years
  • If I had a hat like that, I would have so (and would still) turn it to the side all the time.

But I don't, so I guess the answer is no. Now I want one.

Last edited:

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • I used to do this all the time as a kid with my caps when the anime first came out.
    Ash doesn't do it anymore though, as far as I know.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • xD Yeah! I mean who hasn't at least done it once? except for the ones who don't wear hats. But yep I used to do it all the time, since my friends and I would get together in the school grounds and cosplay Pokemon xD.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    xD Yeah! I mean who hasn't at least done it once? except for the ones who don't wear hats. But yep I used to do it all the time, since my friends and I would get together in the school grounds and cosplay Pokemon xD.

Haha that's so true anyone who has watched pokemon would of atleast done it some point in their lives.

shot571

lol when i was a kid i used to to pretend doing it without a hat.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question due to terrible grammar. .

And I don't even own a hat.​

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2009
    lol when I was onpokemon blue i use to turn my hat when a battle came lol. and when i caught a pokemon :) so you can imagine i was turning it every second lmao Wow wish i kept my pokemon hat

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I didn't start wearing a hat until a few years ago... I should get an Ash hat from the first season though.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question due to terrible grammar. .

And I don't even own a hat.​
    Ash used to always turn his hat backwards before he through a pokeball. He's just asking if you ever copied him. (Took me awhile to figure it out too lol.)

Last edited:

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • I barely understood you're question.

Please. Make sure you type out correctly so we can understand.

No. I don't like hats. They're stiff and uncomfortable.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I used to when I was rather small, but with my long hair it just looks really weird. Gosh, you don't know how much I want to do it, but I know that people would look at me like I was a maniac. Not to mention the fact I never wear caps anymore.

xX

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Well, I don't normally wear hat/cap...
    But when I did wear them sometimes in the past, I turned them back a few times just to see how it looks anyways, lol.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No, but it did make me do an overly dramatic arm swing whenever something exciting was going to happen.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No, because I didn't and don't wear caps :P And I wouldn't even if I did own one XD

Back