• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Did that truck have any purpose at all???

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ah I remember the days when everyone was saying about the truck next to the ship and that there was a Mew or a Togepi under it. Well seems like nothing ever worked, no level 100 pokemon using strength could move it, so what I wanna know is, why was this truck put here in the game in the first place? You'll think there must be some purpose for it being there??? Anyone know?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Since this is about the 1000th time this is asked, I'll make it short.

That truck has, and had, no purpose in the game. It is, and was, nothing more than a decoration object, which the developers put in there because they felt like it.
    Probbaly exactly to get such reactions of people continously asking about it, and making rumours containing it.
    You can do whatever you want to it, nothing will happen., as it is just like the trees on the outer maps. Decoration.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back