• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you do something dumb?

Years
    My circle pad broke off completely because I used a "fast egg hatching" method I saw online where you stick a coin in the pad so you'll automatically ride around in a circle by the Prism Tower in Lumiose City. I was trying to hatch a shiny Bagon, had 5 eggs in my party and hatched 4. I fell asleep waiting for the 5th to hatch and when I woke up my circle pad was gone. :(

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
    Forgetting to save before a PokéBattle and lose the Battle.. bye bye money.

Lihtal

Castle Guard
    Years
    I was hatching a bunch of magikarps, dont know why i saw my trainer card and noticed i was running short on money so for some reason i thought the elite 4 with amulet coin was a good idea, so i went to the elite 4 and as soon as i entered the main room i saved and realized my party was a lvl 30 fletchinder and 5 lvl 1 magikarps. Got my ass handed to me. :(

Darth Arceus

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Forgetting Earthquake normally damages teammates, and to protect my Greninja from a Carnivine

The battle was so full of mishaps I saved it for future viewing. The battle number is 7DWG-WWWW-WWW6-LQER.

atomtanned

Delinquent
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    I wanted to restart my game on my second cart, but I had gotten a second event Torchic on it. Threw it in the Bank and restarted the save file. Realized afterwards that items didn't get put in the Bank, so my second Blazikenite got erased with the save. -_-

Back