• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I watched this week's episode last night and I really liked it. n_n;;

Spoiler:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I'm so mad that we actually found out Jesse is a spy =( aaaa I actually started to like his character too =/

Oh well, Kevin McHale's dance number still wins =) I might have to make a new theme soon...

Cherrim

Years
    Well, he's only kind of one. D: I think he was serious when he said he didn't want to hurt her. And he's not necessarily a spy for VA, mostly just Irina's personal spy. @_@ I think?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    @Lightning: You do make a point, he could just be getting in to get to Rachel for Shelby to put them back together, but she states that once it's done he can come back to VA...I'm not really sure. Umm...wait until Tuesday?

@Kingler: There is a theme and plot, but we are all entitled to our own opinions. And what does claws have to do with anything? xD

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I like, never watched it. But we saw the very first episode in chorus and I was hooked!

I'm very excited...we are singing the Glee arrangements of Dont Stop Believing and Lean On Me!(:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I can't wait until Wednesday (need to download it) for the next episode. Lady Gaga and Glee together sounds like pure awesome.

From the preview, it looks like they will be singing Bad Romance, but who do you think will sing the lead? I honestly can't see Rachel singing it, along with everyone else. I think maybe Kurt wil be the lead, or maybe Quinn.

Also, Dream On is my new favourite Glee Rendition.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Yeah, the GaGa episode basically just won. I freaking loved the rendition of Poker Face with Rachel and Shelby, it was beautiful. Plus the Finn and Kurt drama was fantastic, plus the ending was nice =) Dang it, now I don't know what theme to make =(

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Yeah, the GaGa episode basically just won. I freaking loved the rendition of Poker Face with Rachel and Shelby, it was beautiful. Plus the Finn and Kurt drama was fantastic, plus the ending was nice =) Dang it, now I don't know what theme to make =(
    Lucky americans Olivine Citizens. I'm torrenting it now so I can watch it later. Something tells me the next episode won't be as fantastic as the rest. It might be even worse than the whole "Finn and Kurt move in together wtf" episode.

I didn't like that episode.

I should also mention nw that after viewing this episode, that it really gives new definition to the term "Fierce Kurt is Fierce" Also Tina was kinda cool in her theatrical goth scene towards the end and Santana's singing in Bad Romance was sexy.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    My thoughts toward this episode were basically:

"#glee was ok. Kurt's dad is freaking awesome, Quinn was hot, Rachel sings weird songs with her mom, and Finn looks good in a shower curtain."

...according to my tweet when I was done with it. XD;

I loved Kurt's dad in this episode. So much. I'm not gonna say Kurt deserved what Finn said to him, but he was really being annoying in this episode, imo. I was kind of glad Finn had the chance to sort of lash out at him a bit, since I think it was needed. D: idk, I just loved that scene--it was so well done. I do feel a bit bad if Kurt's dad kicking Finn out of the house breaks his relationship with Finn's mom though. D: I think they're cute together. Finn was out of line, yeah, but he was also having a craptastic week/month/however long the timeframe was. It was kind of a dick move of everyone else to not even tell him he was moving in with his mom's boyfriend until the day it happened. Whyyy they didn't expect him to be mopey and a little territorial is beyond me. @_@;

I thought they all looked really good in their Gaga outfits. Er. Except Kurt, his was just like. idk he looked like an alien. And of course Rachel's initial outfit was kind of "wut". XD; But I really liked Quinn's! It was so pretty. n_n;; Bad Romance was pretty good, although it didn't seem very changed up from the original version and I disliked the lack of a lead singer, sort of. D: I thought Quinn and Santana sang it really well so I wish it had been them. @_@; But I really disliked Poker Face. I'm not a fan of the song to begin with and I just kind of... thought it was a really weird song choice for Rachel to sing with her mom. o_O; And nevermind that... they get two amazing Broadway stars together to sing a ballad and they pick Poker Face of all things? I just kind of... thought it was really weird. XD;

I did really like the scene at the end. :D Daaamn Finn looks fine in a shower curtain fashioned into a dress. Though the scene is kinda lame when you realize Will's right behind them all the whole time. What kind of a teacher doesn't step in when he knows bullying is going on right in front of him?? :| Judgment fail kthx.

Anyway, I'm getting a bit tired of Kurt. He's been really annoying me the last little bit. D: Like, I don't know what he's been trying to get at with Finn lately. What's the point of getting their parents together in order to get closer to Finn? ._. I thought he was physically attracted to him and if that's the case, he's taking one taboo (homosexuality) and turning it into an even bigger one (they'd... pretty much be step-brothers). It's like he expects everyone to openly accept him for who he is but throws a double standard by not accepting Finn's heterosexuality and it's bugging me. :| I hope he gets some sense into him soon.

long post is loooong

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    This is interesting, really.
    I didn't knew about this earlier.
    I don't see this show but I see some shows which are related to the topic.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I must agree, Kurt's GaGa outfit was...I don't have words for it. Awkward? Clunky? I'm not totally sure, it's sort of a culmination of everything sketchy and odd. Plus the wig was kind of killing it for me. But Finn's shower curtain on the other hand, <3. Plus I like the bedazzled mask on the front, it was pretty funny.

Kurt's dad was epic, if I was only to use one word. The fact that he finally and truly stood up for Kurt (I mean the Defying Gravity solo didn't really take much, THIS on the other hand is way more awesome and heartwarming) really shows us the bond he has with his son. It it really does stink that Burt and Finn's mom's relationship might be over, but hey, the children come first right?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Okay, 3 words for the episode that just ended: THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

Seriously, the Journey mash-up was freaking awesome (And I loved the little newer version of Don't Stop Believing). I actually predicted Shelby adopting Quinn's baby (Woah, that never happens!), and the fact that Sue...had a heart just won. Seriously, I can not wait for the next season. Thank god it's on every Thursday over the summer, but what happens during the fall! I can't wait that long after summer!

Cherrim

Years
    Finally watched last week's ep and the finale yesterday. I didn't like last week's but omg the finale. n_n;

At first it just didn't feel as epic as Sectionals did, and I felt that way right up until Don't Stop Believing. And then just... sdklfjls. The Queen montage with Quinn in the hospital was amaziiing. I was so bummed out when they didn't win but I guess it makes sense. XD; Omg Sue's vote was aaaaah so awesome. I thought she was so awesome for voting that way and then... letting them all have someone to be angry at rather than themselves [for not legitly placing] which is actually really noble of her. I mean, actually doing the right thing and then not owning up to it must be hard. D: And awww, Quinn's mom. I kinda wish she'd come in a bit earlier since it seemed like a random plot device for her to suddenly show up but idk. I'm glad she came around. I just wish there were a lead up to it.

What's the new schedule for Glee? When will there be new episodes? @_@

And omg I need the DVDs for the second half now. D: I finished watching the first half of the season with my mom and she's missed almost all of the second half so I wanna continuuuue.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i liked the ending it was good, im happy sue did what she did because that shows she isnt always mean to everyone. cant wait till semptember for the second season. that will be a whole new drama.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    @Light: It's on Thursdays during the summer, and it comes back on during the fall! Stalking videos on Youtube on Fox's Glee channel has now paid off =3

And aaaa, I can't stop listening to To Sir With Love, it's just such a pretty song and a great scene in general. The emotion in it was extremely well done, the fact that basically everyone has a part in it, and it's just a really meaningful song is just <3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The last episode was good. Olivia's sudden Bad-assness amuses me, and I do agree with you Lightning, Regionals wasn't as hyped up as Sectionals. To me it seemed like they went there to early in the episode, like there was no drama before they got to the place. I loved the Journey Mash-up. Probably my new favorite Glee rendition (Bye bye Dream On). I was never really a big fan of Don't Stop Believing, and I have no idea why they did that song again. Bohemian Rhapsody was really good, especially with the whole Quinn having the baby thing going on as well. Rod's humor is golden imo.

On a side note, Kurt in the funky episode in the last song was amazing. Still hard to believe that was really him singing.

Rocout

TINA FEY!
    Years
    I love Glee, especially the characters. <3 The season finale really wrapped the season up nicely, and Bohemian Rhapsody's performance scenes weaved with Beth's birth was excellent and award-winning. And I LOVE Iz K.'s cover of Somewhere Over The Rainbow, and I had a heart attack that Glee was going to cover the song.

Rant: I absolutely LOVE the people who think that Glee ruined the original songs. Its called a tribute. Go check it up on the dictionary.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    When I heard saw the that Mr. Shue had an ukulele, I kind of just knew that was going to happen, and when I was right, I was so freaking happy. I too love Iz K.'s rendition of it, and Matt Morrison sung it beautifully. Plus Mark Salling's/Puck's accompaniment in the background fit well <3

Back