• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Didn't go to work, got really sick.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I was supposed to work 9:30am til 6pm today. But when I got up this morning around 8am, I didn't feel good at all. I felt like I was about to pass out, throw up, and my stomach was aching bad. So I try to do my business and felt a little better. So I went to work. And then the dizziness and pain returned. I couldn't work like this so, I told them I didn't feel well. So they send me home. I slept pretty much all day til around 5pm. I feel better now. But still this could be avoided. I think I can make the time I missed, somehow.

I won't overeat ever again. That is what happened I overdid it yesterday. I had four burgers, but in 8 hour time intervals. I drank all the Apple Juice...I guess that didn't sit well towards my stomach. I just wish I could starve and food doesn't exist.

And that is that. Til next time, see you later. *bows and walks away*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Midnight. I do feel a lot better. I will start eating healthy and control my potions. And start exercising again. And then maybe I won't get sick like that again.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Uh, I don't know what you are talking about. I think you might be in the wrong blog there. XD

Back