• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Die: Dir en Grey

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I drew a new picture that I really like, so I'm gonna post it here~~ It's of Die from Dir en grey.

Die: Dir en Grey

Done in pencil crayons~
    (Didn't keep track of time)~

Poke-Master-2007

Sprite Comicateer
    Years
    You are a very talented artist Kura. That must of taken you a long time to complete that, and im glad you did because it is an exeptional peice of art.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    You are a very talented artist Kura. That must of taken you a long time to complete that, and im glad you did because it is an exeptional peice of art.

:3 Awh~ Thank you, Poke-Master-2007 <3~ I'm really happy that you think it's so nice~

X3 It actually didn't take me -that- long.. probably just 6-8 hours or something~~

:3 Thank you, though! You're very kind!!~

~Kura-pu

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Oh, so you made a thread about your drawing. Well, I love the colour you've used, and the detail's flawless. Great job Kura! :D For good art like that, you must've been doing this for ages - and it's paying off! ;)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm in love with the hair 8D

Awesome Art, Kura ^^ I've seen your other art, they're amazing too XD But I like this one the best :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Wow, fantastic work! :o This is astounding realism! ^_^ I've never really seen your artwork before but I am floored! Well done!

--FG
    o.o You've never seen my stuff? o_o Really? X3 Awhh well thanks, FG <33~

HOLY--

That is seriously one of the most beautiful color pencil pieces i've ever seen! I esp. love the hair coloring!
    :3 Awwhh!! Thank you so much! X3; <3

I'm in love with the hair 8D

Awesome Art, Kura ^^ I've seen your other art, they're amazing too XD But I like this one the best :3
    :3 Thank you, Emma! You're so sweet!! <3 <33

Oh, so you made a thread about your drawing. Well, I love the colour you've used, and the detail's flawless. Great job Kura! :D For good art like that, you must've been doing this for ages - and it's paying off! ;)
    X3 Thanks!! I really appreciate it :33~ <3

Splendid ,i'd say. Totally in love with the cool coloring... *Loves crayons*
    :3 Thank you!!! *blush* <3 <3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You're a great artist Kura, seriously that drawing is amazing ^-^ I really like how you did the eye and clothes.

Fantastic Job!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Wow. I can't find a single flaw in this. I can't say a single bad thing about it.

I -love- it, and I don't usually say that about art. You're excellent.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Jesus 0_0 Pencil crayons?! That's amazing, it truly is, it looks so vibrant and life like...I'm in awe :o

Back