• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diego’s Pokemon Trading and Breeding Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

danomater

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011
Im thinking Blazkin/Infernape,Lucario,Vaporeon/Pipulp, Torterra,Jolteon, and if i can get it, the ice form of Eevee.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Ahh, I see. Well, I'd love to battle you once we raise our teams:) I'm still on Wi-Fi if anyone wants to trade.

Avatar, I got you a modest one:) MAGBY!

danomater

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011
Well, i think i am going to go with the forms of Eevee, so that way i have a little bit of them all.

_Diego//

Years
Sure, Dan.

Magby and.. Pretty much anything on the list. Do you have a Squirtle? I really want one. I'll also take any Johto starters. You can have the other 2 for tfree, though, If you give me Magmarizer(s):)

danomater

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011
ready when you are.
FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER

You get a free kings rock too, oh well.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
Couldn't be better, Avatar. Thanks a lot.

Oh, thank you Dan:P So you're going to make it a Glaceon? I trained my first Eevee as Leafeon, and I couldn't be more satisfied.

danomater

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011
I love Exp share, and im glad i know someone with AR so i can get more.Still get the Exp, and noene of the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back