• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae (Judgement Day) Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    (Actually, they aren't contests. They're more or less tournaments. Though I would've loved to see contests in the Orre region XD 'Cause I love them a lot now, just like Ruby from PokeSpecial~~~)

Some noise in the room next to her. It started to bug Zora a bit. She had tried falling asleep, but couldn't. Too much on her mind. It wasn't the two in the room next to her, but it was her mother's death. She had died while Zora was sleeping, and she hadn't even found out until later the day after. But, now her attention turned to the two - Raizel and Fenton, were they? Zora never was the best at remembering names, though she made an attempt to do so. But she was worried that the two were, well.... Going to sleep together or something. Wait, why is that thought coming to mind? I am not that kind of person... Zora shook her head, trying to get the idea out of her mind. But it was too much.

Leaning her ear towards the wall, Zora heard laughter coming from Raizel. She then heard him say something about how he chose to room with Fenton, and that he would've probably acted this way (whatever that meant) with anyone except two others. She heard him say something about Fenton's underwear, and that was it for Zora. Dammit, he could be seducing her or something like that right now. Maybe I should "check in on them".... Pulling out a Dusk Ball, Zora quietly opened it up. The Misdreavus popped out. Knowing she was most likely gonna be spying on someone, the Misdreavus smiled, happy to be of assistance.

"Fia, go into the room next to me," Zora motioned to the wall behind her bed, "and watch those two carefully. If any of them seem to be causing trouble, you can cause whatever mischief you want, just without getting caught. Oh, and I think one of them has a Houndoom, so be careful about that. And," Zora added, "if you see a Kirlia, thank it for me. Now, if there's any problem, go out their door and wait for them to open theirs. If they do that, go through mine. If you wait five minutes for that, just come through my door anyways. Understand?" The Misdreavus nodded and turned invisible, though Zora could feel it going through the wall behind her. Now we wait....

(So yeah. Either of you (Kiarra or Plan-B) can use Fia, seeing how Zora gave her specific directions. So you can come up with whatever mischief she causes (just so long as it isn't too violent), and choose whether or not she goes through the door and sees one or both of your characters come out or not. It's up to you guys, so.... XD)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Many things surprise Raizel, but the type of surprise that doesn't place you into a state of shock in which your life is in danger. He spends much time alone so the interactions others have with anything surprises him especially if they are out of the ordinary. The child's claim she could talk to Pokemon surprised him and pissed him off as well, at least it didn't make sense, much like Chewbacca living on a planet full of Ewoks. However, Fenton's response to Raizel finding a small piece of underwear was out of this world mostly because she desired the death of her small psychic Pokemon more than his own. The other thing was the manner of which the small female consumed his quickly prepared meal, especially with a pair of chopsticks, an eating device he became acquainted with in Eastern Johto. "Glad to see you enjoy the food," he chuckled as she gulped the food faster than a Snorlax. "And as for the gaggle of screaming girls they don't know I am here...yet. I basically hid myself in Hoenn for the past year. I was training in isolation in the Meteor Falls region. It is a matter of time before they do," he sighed.

Suddenly, his bowl of food exploded in his face. A orgy (OOC: Sorry, best word that fit for the moment,) of vegetables, meat, spices and sauce consumed his face. Under the remains of his dinner, an expression of frustration and disdain was prevalent. Wiping the remains of his dinner off his face, he eyes redirecting to Ty and anger beamed from them. "What the hell, Ty?" The Pokemon only laughed at his master, but eventually seized control and shook his hand denying his hand in the prank. He turned to Fenton and spoke with a dry tone: "Well that lea...ah sh!" A loud thump was created by the 220 pound mass striking the ground. Closer analysis reveals his chair was removed from his posterior, forcing him to crash to the ground. "Alright, what the hell? Are you some kind of witch now?" he asked Fenton, more angry than before.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" a loud wail blew across the room like a cold wind from the Arctic. Raizel was now more confused than angry. At this point, it was obvious Fenton didn't do it, unless she was a witch in disguise and one of his many ex-girlfriends hired her to kill him. At least he hoped that wasn't the case.

OOC: I hope the pranks fit since I don't know the style of the Pokemon's pranks. Sorry this is short, but dinner has to be eaten now.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "Yeah, well, I'm hungry," she responded to his statement concerning the rate at which she consumed the food. "And I always eat fast- when you live with three guys, you have to chow down before it's all gone." Finishing her second helping, she absentmindedly twirled one of the chopsticks between the index and middle fingers of her right hand, as if it were a miniature baton, listening to what else he had to say. Now the girl was warm, dry, clean and her hunger was satiated- all that remained was for her to get into the bed across the room and fall asleep. She would feed her Pokemon in the morning. Releasing a bubble of laughter of her own, Fenton shook her head in amusement. "Yeah, never underestimate the power of fangirls- especially in times like this. To be honest, I don't see the... attraction. How can you act crazy about someone you don't even know? Beats me..."

Now, if Fenton had been privy to what Zora believed she and Raizel were up to, then there would have been an explosion, even if it was late at night. If she'd known that the other female had called forth her ghost Pokemon to investigate and what that 'investigation' entailed, then perhaps she would have asked for it to occur sooner. The trainer was about to ask him how he planned to wash the used crockery and cooking implements and whether he'd send out another of his team to do the job for him (after all, the sink in the bathroom was less desirable than a puddle if you wanted to clean something), when something neither of them expected occurred. "Ahahaha!" She chortled, pointing a chopstick in the direction of the stir-fry covered Raizel- oh well, that saved cleaning one bowl, at least. "I think... I think you've got something on your face!" Fenton couldn't help but fall into hysteria at the sight of him, despite the sound of the exploding item having almost caused her to jump out of her skin. Resting her head upon the table, her shoulders were shaking violently as he cleaned his face. "Oh wow, you looked like..." She sat upright, allowing herself some air as she replayed the image of his foodstained face in her mind, her mirth only worsening as she witnessed him crash to the floor. "What the... Heck... Are... You..." The girl managed to breathe between her outbursts of amusement.

"Alright, what the hell? Are you some kind of witch now?"

"Heeey, that's not very nice," she sobered slightly, grinning in his direction. "First you make fun of my chest, then you touch my underwear, and now you're basically saying I'm an old hag with a warty green nose. And you expect me to believe that girls are all over you?"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

A cold chill shot upwards from the base of the girl's spine, causing her skin to break out into goose flesh. Biting her lip, all laughter was discarded as she tried to brush off the familiar sensation. Growing up in Ecruteak had allowed the young woman to be accustomed to this sort of thing and develop a calm mindset, even if her body was pumping adrenaline through her circulatory system. She was no experts on ghosts, but Fenton understood a few methods of dealing with them, and whilst her mother had been a channeller, none of her children exhibited the same qualities. "And no, I'm not a ventriloquist," she added in a voice that came out quiet and unnerved. "But this is greeeeat. You bought us a room that's haunted." With a roll of her eyes, she rose to her feet, walked to Raizel and knelt beside him, frowning. "I don't think that this ghost likes you very much. Perhaps it didn't like the idea of you fondling my underwear."

Fenton suddenly felt something pull at her body, as if she were being operated by strings affixed to her head and limbs. The sensation continued as she rose into the air and was carried around the room. "Put me down, put me down, put me down!" She cried, whilst the distance between her head and the ceiling became ever smaller. "Ow!" Came her groan upon impact; once Fenton had made contact, she was released, landing on her bed and causing the springs to creak and scrape loudly. "That hurt, you jerk!" She sat upright, taking out a Pokeball at random and tossing it into the air. Light emanated from the capsule, clearing to display the Pokemon who now had a death threat imposed on him.

"Kir, you know what to do if you value your life," she grimaced at him, the psychic being tilting his head to the side curiously, as he detected the presence of Fia. Kirlia began hovering above Fenton's head, and seemed to be engaging in conversation with something. Turning to the other trainer, the girl shrugged, not noticing that once again, her Pokemon was escaping past the door (via teleportation), with the ghost. "Don't do anything, okay? Kir's got this handled, he's used to ghosts, surprisingly, isn't that right Kir? ... Uh... Kir?" After a few seconds of silence, followed by a quick glance around the room, she slapped her forehead with her palm. "Yay, time to go play hide-and-seek." She leapt to her feet with surprising gusto, despite the lethargy in her words, and moved to the door, opening it slowly and stepping out into the marginally cooler hallway.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    OOC: This post occurs at midnight.

It appears that we have reached the edge,
    that zenith where stimuli and comatose collide.
    Forty years ago, the man proclaimed the age of the gross to be upon us.
    And even though the man was destroying our heritage and insulting our intelligence, that era has become very real.
    We labor for pleasure and abhor the guilt of pressure.
    My generation will go down as the architects of contemporary disgust.
    ...Dies Irae...
    Some have fought and died. Others have allowed the strong to be butchered for a price they themselves don't care about and will never understand.
    Dies Irae...
    I myself am beleaguered by the selfish face of a kind of man that is not mankind. Distrust in information. Fundamentalism of opinion. Catastrophic boredom, and a fanatical devotion to that which does not matter.
    Dies Irae.
    Where is your glory now, people? Where are your gods and politicians? Where is your shame and salvation? You rage for no reason because you have no reason. What have you ever fought for? What have you ever bled for?
    Dies Irae!
    The face of the earth is scarred with the walking dead. The age of the gross is a living virus. This is the future you have created. This is the world you have set ablaze.
    DIES IRAE!!
    All your lies are coming true. All freedom is lost. All hope is gone!
    DIES IRAE!!!

Travis sat up immediatly, just as Slipknot's Gematria song began to play, waking from a horiffic nightmare. Or was it a nightmare? The voice of the man's voice on that tape earlier today haunted his dreams...he mentioned a thing called Dies Irae...Travis knew it meant the "Days of Wrath" but how did that man intend to do it? Travis could not get himself to go back to sleep.

Gill, who was next to him, noticed him rise up suddenly. Travis put his head against his knees as he sat in the bed. It was just now past midnight. Gill stood up and looked at Travis. "Squirtle?"

"I don't know...I can't seem to get any sleep, Gill."
    Travis looked up. The storm had finally passed and the moon was shining through the window. Travis sighed. He got up, pu on wome sweat pants, and a tee-shirt and went downstairs and out to the back yard. Gill followed him.

Travis opened th door and let it close behind him. He took a seat on the porch out on the back. He closed his eyes, and went into a meditation stance. He inhaled, and exhaled. He then opened. The apple tree standing before him. Travis did this to calm himself. Just look at nature, and breath. It soothed him actually. Travis closed his eyes and just prayed for some sleep. His life was about to get changed forver...and he wanted just one normal night before he had to go on this journey.

"Squirtle?"
    "Just thinking about tomorrow...Where we will start looking...whatever...mostly about the team however...that Raziel has one hell of a short temper." Travis said laughing softly. "He'll be fun. Carolyn...I'm still unsure whether she truely has the gift of being able to read the minds of pokemon...but I wouldn't put it past her...she certainly was right tonight...Fenton...Another hot-head...certainly likes to stand up to Raziel..." he laughed again. "Zora...a champion fro Orre...and Katem...man that kid loves to smile..." Travis once again laughed softly, mostly because Travis didn't always smile.

Then he thought of Lucia..."What was she doing out there...poor girl...Gill...did you notice something about her?"
    Gill looked at Travis. "Squirt?"
    "She made me feel rather...uncomfortable...she looked at me like I was a long lost father or something...maybe I'm just going crazy. Poor girl...I hope she'll be okay..."
    "Squirtle squirt, squirtle!"
    "Shh, quiet buddy, don't wanna wake anybody...Yeah...I thought about her joining the team...however I don't know how open she'll be. She is still weak, and she looks a bit unstable...as if something horrible inside is going on inside her. I can't really decode it however...all I can see is a feeling of horrible pain and sadness. I don't believeshe would even want to join at the moment because of that...but hell...I could be wrong...but let's get back to bed...I'm getting tired again."
    Travis said feeling very grateful. The meditation process really did work. He opened the door and looked down at Gill. "We'll just have to wait for morning, man. Get some rest."

With that they entered the house and shut the door and made for their room again.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    (Seeing how Kiarra and Plan-B are waiting on me (I am a VM convo. stalker, I know >=D), I guess I'll go ahead and try and produce whatever blasphemy I can XD)

As she waited patiently, Zora took out a picture book. It was the only picture book her mother ever wrote in her life. Zora read it silently to herself.

"May and Brendan were the best of friends. Each day, they would meet each other by the Pokemon playround and play until they could play no more. They liked each other a lot, and would keep going to the same playground everyday just so they could see each other.

"Then, one day, Brendan stopped showing up. Worried that he might be ill, May went to visit him. As she looked inside his house, she saw he was playing with another girl. At once May became very jealous and vowed to get this girl away from her very best friend.

"First, May went home and got her two Pokemon, a Torchic named Chaka, and an Aron named Ronono. She went over to Brendan's house the following day and knocked on his door. 'Rat-a-tat-tat!' went May's hand as it banged against the wooden door. The door opened, and inside stood Brendan's mother.

"'Brendan cannot see you today; he's with Wally and his cousin Wanda.' Those were the words of his mother. A distraught May went home, and waited the next day. When that day came, she marched right over to Brendan's house again, this time with her two Pokemon and her Minun, and knocked on the door. 'Rat-a-tat-tat!' went May's hand against the wooden door. Brendan's mother opened it again. She told May the same thing, then went off..."

That was all Zora could read before she broke down into tears. It wasn't like "The Sweet Serenade" was sad at the beginning or anything, it was just that it was her mother's book. Wiping the tears from her eyes, Zora then noticed a shadow of a figure crawl back through the door.

"So, you've returned, Fia?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I assume everything went well?" The Misdreavus nodded, then began to change its form somewhat. It started to look more and more like a Kirlia, and Zora got the message. "Good for you." Recalling the Misdreavus, Zora lay back down on her bed and skipped right to the end of the book.

"'I really really love you, you know it's true.
    I want to be with you forever, and couldn't think of being without you, never!
    So come with me, and I'll set you free.
    Let my sweet serenade...set you free...' The older May looked at the seemingly surprised older Brendan, as Wally and Wanda were right behind him.

"'May...' he muttered, looking at his old friend with bright eyes. He ran to her. He hugged her tightly. He kissed her passionately. There was nothing in the world that couldn't ruin this kind of love. Wally and Wanda left the two alone, hoping the love between them would spark even more. The End..."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Witchcraft. A terrible art founded in heresy. Originally, Raizel only read about the practice in literature. He has an avid reader but far from a bookworm. He only found a few moments in any given day to relax with a book since he was busy practicing other hobbies that were far more fun, at least in his mindset. Now, Raizel never bought its legitimacy....until now. Fenton was most definitely witch. She made his food explode. She made his chair collapse. She made the scream occur. She made herself float. And to make herself innocent, she summoned her ugly little psychic thing appear to "chase the ghost" out of the room.

He had enough. Picking himself off the ground, he stomped out of the hallway in which Fenton was simply standing in, and gently tapped her shoulder. She ignored him but forced her turn around to face him with a small sample of his strength. Her eyes gazed upon a man that would strike fear into anyone. His face beamed through the hair, with his ice blue eyes being colder than normal. His scar on his face seemed to be more prevalent emphasizing his expression of pure rage. His shirtless torso became a marble statue of exaggerated yet very real muscle. The scars were practically slapping her in the face. A simple of crack of the muscles preceded a simple: "Hi!" in a cheery voice.

BAM!!! Raizel released a powerful right-handed punch with all his strength sending the smaller Fenton into the wall. The punch was perfectly planted in her face and the force created a small shaking of the foundation of the hotel. The good thing was no damage to the structure was caused. The same could not be said about Fenton's face. Picking up the unconscious body from the ground, he placed Fenton on the bed, tucking her in and turning out the lights before slipping into bed himself.

OOC: For the punch, think Falcon Punch for the effect.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "Kir?" Fenton called down the hallway, frowning as the emotive being failed to appear from the darkness. "Kirlia, I really didn't mean the killing thing, I was angry and... Yeah..." Releasing a sigh, the young woman frowned and folded her arms. He often vanished, though usually it was with Aipom in tow, and when the purple monkey Pokemon was accompanying him, Kirlia always followed Aipom to hide in the most predictable of places. Too engrossed in her peripheral search of the hall (she was barefoot, and who knew what was littered upon the floor, or was growing in the general damp conditions of the structure), she was oblivious to Raizel stomping up to her and then tapping her shoulder. Then, two hands grabbed her, spinning her around to face their owner. Blinking dumbfoundedly into the cold eyes that met her, Fenton's expression morphed from confusion into one reminiscent of a rabbit staring into oncoming headlights, her features completely frozen. Her blood felt as if it had dropped by several degrees in temperature; the girl wanted to swing one of her legs forward, to kick him, but it was as if the ghost had control over her body once more, and was forbidding her to move.

"W-what are you doing?" She trembled, willing herself to get free, somehow, but the girl was powerless to prevent what happened next. Pain seared through her nose, coursing through her skull as she was launched towards the wall, her scrawny body's movement terminating as she made impact with it. Fenton flopped limply to the side similar a ragdoll, blood trickling from her nose and down her lips like a scarlet serpent. Already bruises were forming beneath the girl's skin. It was then that Kirlia reappeared, just as Raizel lifted his master and carried her to her bed. Not wishing to incurr the wrath of Houndoom or Typhlosion by attacking Raizel, the Pokemon sat by her side in the pitch black room, his eyes never leaving the other bed. Oh, just wait until they were back with the group again, and everyone saw him for what he was...

(('Kay. Fen's asleep. XD))

SamuraiMaster

Years
    OOC: I am now assuming all characters have gone to bed. Is that a safe assumption.

X-Files...where are you man? Post please and catch up, I am moving the group along. All characters should now wake up lol...dooodily doo I dunno...

IC:
    Travis' cellphone alarm went off. Travis, who was asleep sat up slowly, and shut it off. He sat up for a minute as Gill also began to wake up. Travis inhaled and then sighed.

Travis looked outside, te morning was dull gray and cold due to the heavy rainfall last night. The ground was still soaking wet and moist.

Travis got up. What to wear? He put on a pair of his usual black cargo pants, opened up his tee-shirt drawer and looked around...Ahh-HA!
    Ride the Lightning!
    This looked good for today.

Travis put on his tee-shirt and put on his vest. Then went downstairs to cook some eggs.
    "Let's go Gill..."
    https://dashboard.metallica.com/ivergence/image/RideT.jpg

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    OOC: I was asleep at Daisy house I start heading back to the lab :)

IC: Kamten awakes as he smells breakfast being made he gets up and goes into the wash room to wash up after he comes out he has on a Daffy Duck Lot29 shirt that was red and black. He then had Lot29 Jeans that were all black. he slipped into his Air Jordans and went into the kitchen where hi pokemon were already eating.

"Oh hello I thought I make you some breakfast your going to need some energy for the big trip to save the world with the others. Daisy said as she sat a plat of Bacon Eggs and Grits in front of him. Kamten thanked her for the meal and ate.

"Pika Pika" Pikachu said pointing out the window as Kamten turned around and look Pikachu snatched up one of Kamten sunny side up eggs and ate it when Kamten turned around Pikachu was smiling and jumped off the chair.

Kamten then ate his food and said his goodbyes to Daisy as he made his way to the professor lab. He decided to let Pikachu walk around with him some as Pikachu was quite the entertainer. Which always made Kamten laugh and grab the permanent spot on his team.

Kamten decided to wait outside until he saw more trainers arrive to come in so he started playing tetris on his cell phone his teeth glisten in the Sun.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Waking up to a nostalgic sensation, Zora knew something had happened in the room next to her.

"Fia," she whispered to the Misdreavus that slept in her translucent Dusk Ball, "I need you to go check on them again..." She pressed the button in the center and Fia came out. She looked at Zora shyly and then proceeded into the next room. A couple seconds passed, and Fia returned, looking like she had seen a real ghost.

"Fi...?" Zora asked, worried. The Misdreavus's expression was grim in the like, and Zora knew that she had probably caused some kind of awful to at least one of the two next door. She opened her door quietly, but realized that the maids would probably have to clean up the mess (no matter how meager it was) in her room. Zora closed the door gently (as opposed to quietly; it made a bit of a squeaking noise this time), and straightened her bed. She chose not to change her clothes (after all, they were "magic" in the way that they could be worn a few days without smelling stinky), and opened the door again. She softly stepped to the door of Raizel and Fenton's room, and knocked calmly against the wood. A couple seconds passed, and no groan, no snore, nothing. Her face ghost-white, Zora knocked again.

"Come on, one of you, wake up..." she muttered, tapping against the wood again. Still nothing. I guess I'll wait for them in the main lobby, she thought as she proceeded towards the stairs. On her way down, she noticed one of the bellhops coming up.

"Excuse me, miss?" he asked. "The stairs are for the bellhops only. Guests should take the elevator." Crossing her arms, Zora snorted.

"The elevator? Please, exercise is more important for you." And because it might help me grow, she added to herself. The bellhop sighed, seeing how he couldn't appease the headstrong Zora. He went on his way, and Zora continued down the stairs until she arrived at the main lobby. She took out a huge wad of cash and placed it on the front desk.

"This...is for all of the employees. Tell them to split it equally." The person managing the front desk's jaw dropped as Zora calmly took a seat in the comfiest chair. "And, I'm waiting for Raizel and Fenton. Hopefully both are OK..."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Raizel slept soundly, knowing the day before he did the world a great favor. He defeated a witch. A sneaky, evil, corrupting witch. Raizel had "trained" himself to sleep quietly, as the wild demanded it. He was never a snoring type to begin with so it wasn't hard to make himself Solid Snake in terms of sleeping. The one thing was is that he was a heavy sleeper. Nothing could wake him up, especially if he felt accomplished the night before. Knocking a witch that wouldn't hesitate to make him a Newt was one hell of an accomplishment. Raizel was tempted to sleep in another room, however he didn't feel like spending any more money and it was fairly late to begin with.

Raizel awoke from his slumber at an unknown hour. Something told him it was time to wake up. Did the witch arise from her forced sleep? No. Lady Luck smiled upon Raizel. In the bed adjacent to him lied Fenton, beaten and bloody. Whoa, her face is f@*$ed up. Maybe I shouldn't have hit her that hard. But what if she turned me into a newt and I didn't get better?, he thought to himself. Raizel made sure to get ready quickly and escape. He was better off leaving while he could and get breakfast locally than make himself eggs or something like he normally does. Grabbing the clothes he left himself, he made a giant leap into the shower rinsing his body off and immediately changing his outfit.

His new set-up composed of a dark blue t-shirt with a laidback design (OOC: This is the general idea just make it blue:https://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/lo/lost-crash-t-shirt.jpg) leaving his scarred arms exposed. His jeans were black yet like his other pairs, stonewashed for the sake of looking different. He put on fingerless batting-style gloves for protection and put on his only worn pair of shoes from before on. Grabbing his giant bag, pokeballs, and belt, he left the room before the evil witch even noticed. He took the elevator as the one employee asked him to do and descended into the lobby. There he recognized the old manager and a trainer from before. "Hey!" the man at the desk called, signaling Raizel to come over.

"Yeah? Something wrong?" The man nodded, much to his relief. His only concern is that people might of heard the mighty punch. No one would buy the witch story, as the only witness was Ty. Of course, no one could understand the Pokemon unless he asked the child who believes she could actually read the mind of Pokemon. He didn't want to buy that story, but after Fenton's magic show, it began looking plausible.

"I got message for you from last night. I tried reaching you but the phone service in this place is glitchy. Some guy named Travis called, claimed he knew you. He was staying at some house and told you to meet at Professor Oak's Lab."

"What time?"

"I forgot. It happened last night. I got wasted last night." The man's body language conveyed that fact better than his actual language. His eyes were bloodshot, his breath was rancid, his balance was lacking. A forehead smack later. Raizel developed a reply.

"You are extremely helpful," he sighed. "You aren't getting a tip from me though." The man seemed angry but the hangover made him nonchalant. Turning around, he noticed the girl with the extra...perks. He was curious if she was a witch but he figured it was better not to ask. "Zora, right? The trainer from Orre? I think you only knew based on my not so good outbursts. My name is Raizel from Johto. You wanna get some breakfast? Fenton is still out, she had a long night so it is probably okay if we go ahead. The manager guy will tell her to meet us at Oak's. Right?", he yelled over to the manager, who simply garbled some response that resembled "yes". "Stupid drunk. So how about it?" He tried his best to be charming. His face returned to its natural state of calm serenity. As a result, it was young and childish, a babyface if you will which is a stark contrast to his inner persona. His body was relaxed, his voice was more kind and sincere. Still with his recent history, he didn't know if Zora would take him up on his offer.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    "Zora, right? The trainer from Orre? I think you only knew based on my not so good outbursts. My name is Raizel from Johto. You wanna get some breakfast? Fenton is still out, she had a long night so it is probably okay if we go ahead." Knocked out... Zora thought, shuddering. I doubt he means asleep. No, she must've lost consciousness somehow. But Fia alone couldn't make her faint. I mean, Fenton's a lot tougher than that! Must've been him... Her eyes darted to the hallway, then back to Raizel, who was still speaking.

"Stupid drunk. So how about it?" he ended. The "drunk" must've been the guy at the front desk, though Zora though perhaps it was because of the amount of money she gave as a tip. Nonetheless, she felt a bit bad about what happened.

"Well..." she muttered, looking at the ground for a second. "I'd love to." She smiled as best as she could, which didn't have anything to do with the "charm" act Raizel was apparently trying to put on (Zora had been wooed by enough men already). "And," she added, "perhaps we should wait for Fenton wherever we're eating. OK?" She figured Raizel would have a strange response, seeing how he was probably behind Fenton losing consciousness last night.

Suddenly, a purple shadow appeared behind Raizel. It seemed ready to attack him.

"Fia," Zora sighed. The shadow floated over to Zora, and began taking form until one could see a Misdreavus. "This...is Fia. She's the only Pokemon on my team that I don't wish to evolve. She likes to play pranks every so often, even though some of them can get to be rather...violent..." You could hear the pause before Zora said "violent". Maybe that would lead on to Raizel figuring out it was Fia who had gone into the room. "Fia is nonetheless really powerful for a Pokemon like herself, so don't ever let your guard down around her..." Letting out another sigh, Zora waited for Raizel's response as Fia calmly placed herself on Zora's head.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Ah, crap, the thoughts began racing in Raizel's head, for several reasons. This chick probably hates me. I hate it when I try to be nice to ANYONE and in the end, they hate the very sight of me. Stupid people. This is why I gave up on dating, and then people. Oh well, I am more worried about that ghost. Don't tell it was that messed around with me. No...no...it was Fenton. She is a witch. A witch, I say. Explains the outbursts. Ty knows that. He always agrees with me. After all, we see the world with the same eyes. Alright calm down, Raizel. I should at least try to make one friend here. Otherwise, the other side of this crisis may start looking appealing. As they say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." And if these people become my enemies then I join their enemies. Man, I love Plan B. It is always the better one.

Yes dear reader, Raizel often have personal monologues. However, the thoughts could not be more real. Zora seemed like an individual who already despised Raizel. He had not done anything to harm her as of yet. He suspected it was the evil female intuition. She probably felt the notion that he was evil, a conclusion that held some ground. He did knock out a witch and all his "good intentions" are often thrown anyway due to someone taking it the wrong way.

"Well, Zora. I will believe how powerful Fia is when I see it. I don't doubt you, but I have seen very powerful Pokemon before. I am a Champion, even though no one believes it," he boasted. It did bother him that no one bought his story. He was covered by the news, he was interviewed, he won regional championships. Raizel assumed it was the isolation in Hoenn that dumped him off the map. Sure enough fame would return to him and he would bathe it. And maybe, he can get settled down. Sure enough, he rather have a celebrity caliber come around with some substance, but a fangirl could suffice. "Now, I guess you could follow me. I saw a breakfast looking place down the road during my amazing rain adventure. I just hope they have eggs and pancakes. I'll buy so you can get whatever you want." Raizel opened door, holding it for Zora in a vain attempt to be polite. She probably wanted to kick him in the nuts, so he kept his distance and for the most part kept his mouth shut.

A few minutes later, they reached the diner, plainly called the Pallet Inn. The outside resembled the 50s style diner which was a sight that pleased Raizel's eyes. Unlike the motel, it had personality. The interior shared the theme with retro booths, a bar, and stools. Everything was silver and red, so consistency was in the air. The kind waitress showed the duo's way to the booth. She was fairly tall for a female and had a slim figure. Raizel would of loved to flirt with her, but with Zora ready to rip him in half, he couldn't do anything out of the concern for his physically well being. Unlike Fenton who could change him from his sexy self to a chair, Zora was a typical female. He would actually feel bad for crushing her. She handed the two menus and allowed them

"So what can I get you two on this fair morning, if you know what that is?"

Raizel took a quick skim of the menu and instantly knew what he wanted. "First off, I will take some hot water. I have a special tea mix that I would like to use. Took make for it, I will take that Hearty Breakfast special. That comes with 5 pancakes, 3 eggs, and an assortment of sausage, bacon and hashbrowns right?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh, sounds great," he said with a cheery voice. "You...ready...Zora?" he stuttered.

OOC: That ends a bad post.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Kirlia had eventually been seized by the drowsiness that plagued him all the while he was guarding his trainer, and by the time morning came, the Psychic-type was sprawled out upon the bed in a fashion most ungainly for one of his species. Deviating from the typical graceful manner in which Kirlia held themselves, this particular specimen was on his back, 'limbs' extended to their longest length so that he resembled a Staryu in shape. Out of the two that remained within the shoddy excuse for a bedroom, he awoke first, red eyes fluttering lazily as light seeped in through the window, softly illuminating the scene. The deluge of the previous night had stopped, which presumably meant that Kyogre had traversed to a different part of the continent. Floating up towards the ceiling, Kirlia was dismayed to see that Raizel had evacuated the chamber before the Pokemon could commit anything in terms of revenge. Recalling what he had witnessed several hours ago, Kirlia zoomed to the side of the 'sleeping' girl, horrified by the state of her face. Fenton was still out cold, it seemed, the area surrounding her nose having become swollen and puffy in response to the blow. There were dark stains streaming from the bridge of her nose and across her cheekbones; it was as if she had been battered with a spade. Dried blood trailed down her lips, her chin, even under her jaw from where she had been laying down. Kirlia shook his helmeted head in response to her condition, moving to the bathroom and levitating a towel, using his telekinesis to activate one of the taps in order to dampen the cloth.

"Nnn..." Fenton mumbled as pressure was applied to her sore face, stirring somewhat. "Da', I'm old enough ta wipe me own nose!" Kirlia continued to gently remove the blood stains from her face, which provoked her into gaining full consciousness. "Owwwww... What the Hell happened to me?" The girl groaned, sitting up and wincing as a dull pain coursed through her skull. "Why do I feel like I've got a hangover? I didn't drink anything... Did I? Only... Only his damn tea..." It almost came as a growl, her last statement, but somehow it morphed into a weak croak. Clearing her throat, Fenton glanced over to find Raizel's bed unoccupied. A further glance to the open bathroom door confirmed that he had left the room entirely. A grimace of pain followed an attempted scowl as Fenton stiffly hauled herself out of the bed- why was her back hurting? Rubbing the lumbar region gently because her arms were aching too, she lackadaisically traipsed into the damp room, turning the taps on and filling the basin with warm water. Kirlia dropped the cloth into the sink and exited upon knowing he had to give her privacy. Moments later, he heard a loud crashing noise from within the smaller room, and rolled his eyes, sitting on the bed and awaiting the outburst. Would she remember?

"Kir, what the heck is up with my face?" She spluttered, and then regretted it as pain twinged through her cheeks. The Pokemon tried to give her a demonstration, but was unable to convey the events to his trainer in a way that she could decipher. Fenton had always lost when the family played charades, for reasons that a psychologist would be able to calculate, if she ever felt the need to visit one. "No, we can't fight yet, there's nothing here to fight- the jerk's already been and gone." Kirlia seemed to slap his forehead with his palm in exasperation as Fenton collected her things together and rearranged the contents of her bag. She had no clue as to where she was supposed to go, but figured that it would be much easier if she got moving. Brushing her hair, the girl remained in her yellow tank top and black shorts- it seemed reasonably pleasant outside, she had her hoodie and the jacket if it got too chilly for her. "C'mon Kir, we're outta here," she managed to say brightly, despite the fact she appeared as if she'd gone ten rounds with a heavyweight boxer. Once she located Raizel, she would interrogate him, as bruises didn't just get there on their own. Deciding to spare her aching body from the stairs, the trainer took the elevator, emerging into the lobby and being greeted with a look of startlement from an oncoming bellhop.

"Miss, are you alright?" He blinked down at the battered teen before him. "What happened to you? I should call for..."

"Eh, I just slipped over in the bath tub," she shrugged. That was a possibility, but she definitely recalled going into the bathroom to change, not to wash. And he was shirtless when she came out- thankfully, if there was any red colouration flushing aross her face at that moment, it was concealed beneath the spectrum of blacks, blues and purples marring her childish visage. Then there was the meal, the exploding bowl and, her walking out of the room and then... Nothing... "I've had worse injuries than this, and my nose isn't broken! As much as I'd like to sue your asses, I really doubt I'll be able to get a lawyer in a time like this... But hey, you can make it up to me by telling me if you've seen a huge hulking mass of self-inflated ego go by this morning. Probably mentioned something about money?" Fenton squinted up at him, hands on her hips.

"There was a very large man just now, with a girl who gave the coot at reception a wad of cash..."

"Did she have big jugs?"

"Um... Miss, I'm not allowed to comment on the customers like that..."

"Ah. Sounds like the people I'm looking for- didn't realise she was rich too. D'you know where they were headed?"

"To get something to eat? There's only one place around here anyway, the diner."

"'Kay. Probably ordering caviar and champagne like the rich idiots they are..." Her expression darkened considerably. "Well, that's just fine... They can live happily ever after together and make spoilt babies together whilst the rest of us are busy preventing the apocalypse... Hey, how the heck do you work when you know that there's a chance of a cataclysm or something?"

"There are still people arriving here every day, from the islands. So long as there's no flood warnings or anything, it's business as normal, Miss..."

"Riiiight. Thanks for your help, anyway. I'd give you a tip, but I'm broke. Sorry." Fenton shrugged. "Where's the diner, by the way?"

After receiving the instructions from the surprisingly helpful bellhop, Fenton and Kirlia were striding through Pallet Town in the direction of the diner, the girl opting to wear her hoodie and pull the hood over her head in order to disguise the condition of her face. The few occupants of the diner ignored her as she walked through the door, but she wasn't paying them any attention either. It wasn't hard to detect which booth they were sitting in, and once the waitress had flounced away, she made her move. Slamming her hands down on the table, she glowered as best as she could at Raizel.

"What the heck did you do to me, you stupid idiot? I didn't go to bed looking like this, for sure!" She demanded, pulling down her hood to reveal her bludgeoned face. "You put something in that food, didn't you? Zora, hi there- don't eat anything he gives you! He claims it's something from northern Hoenn, but I bet it's like... Drugs or something! I dunno where all these bruises came from, but I know it's his doing! Sure, sometimes I sleep walk, yeah, but I don't go having fights with myself! So spill, before I throw something at your stupid face, Raizel! Then I can go find the others and leave you two to talk about money and being better than everyone else! Ow my jaw..." She rubbed her mandible with a gloved hand and sighed, strumming the fingers of her other upon the surface of a table. "... A milkshake to go would be nice, though."

Kirlia, meanwhile, was trying to catch Fia's attention by doing further impersonations of Rocky Balboa, attempting to convey the true story of his trainer's injuries to the ghost.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Travis went down the stairs, and saw that he was the only one awake at the moment. His grandmother was still sleeping, as were the other two girls. Oh, well. Might as well get some breakfest going, he thought.

Upon entering the kitchen, he saw a very welcoming sight.

"Pyro?" he asked, in a very happy voice.

The young Charmander who was curled up in his sleep looked up, and saw Travis.

"Char! Char!" He stood up and said excited.

"Shhshshsh..." Travis said kneeling down smiling. "It's been a long time, how have you been, pal?"
    "Charmander!" the little Charmander said smiling.
    "That's awesome to hear." Travis said patting the little Charmander on it's head again.

Pyro was a Charmander that was given to Travis about a year ago. An old family gave it to Travis to take care of. The young Charmander was very easy in training and became very friendly to other people. Travis adored the little guy, but left him to help his grandmother around the house. He must have been sleeping in his favorite hiding place when Travis arrived. Pyro was and always had been, an expert hider, and Travis had forgotten how good he was at it as well.

Gill was also happy to see the cheerful Charmander, as he began talking with it, exchanging stories or whatever it did. Travis smiled as he got up, and opened the back door. The dull grayness of the morning still hung over. Travis knew it wouldn't leave for a while. So he went over to the huge wood pile and grabbed an armful of logs and brought them inside. He set them
    near the fireplace itself and began cleaning out the fireplace of last night's ashes. He was careful to leave the still active embers in the fireplace, and then he set some of the logs into the fire place. He then began to crumble up some newspaper. most headlines he dared not read. Probably news of the disasters that had taken place days ago.

Pyro came over and did it's ember attack as Travis dug in his pocket for some matches. Travis saw what Pyro did and chuckled. "Thanks mate." he said to the smiling Charmander, and he walked to the stove in the kitchen. The sight of Pyro made Travis think about the rest of his team. How were they doing? Professer Oak was in charge of most Pallet Town trainer's pokemon. This included Travis' team. And Travis also knew that he would let them out during the day in the huge yard in the back of the lab.

I oughta check on them all... Travis thought to himself as he cracked a few eggs into a huge frying pan. Travis nodded, yeah, he would check with his team after breakfest. Hopefull the other two trainers in the house would wake up soon. He didn't want to leave early and give the impression that he had forgotten them.

He cracked another egg, then reached over to a mini iPod player, he plugged his iPod in, and pressed the play button.

...Balloons flying, children sighing
    What a day to go kite flying
    Breeze is cool away from school
    Cowboys fighting out a duel

Time seems to stand right still
    In a child's world it always will...

Perfect song. Travis knew it was perfect. Off one of the best albums of all time. It wasn't metal, it was classic rock, but it was an amaing album. Depicting the day, and this was the song about Morning. Perfect.

Travis added water to his eggs ad began to batter them,this was the erfect way to scramble his eggs...

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Small beams of sunlight wafted through the mostly-closed window, but that was not what woke Carolyn up, for her face was blocked by the sleeping body of Fang. The pokemon sensed the sunlight and shifted onto Carolyn's mouth and nose, preventing her from breathing, and that woke her up. "Awww, Fang! Sometimes I woner if I could survive if you evolved." The other pokemon now began to stir, but Roti wasn't there.

"Roti, where are you buddy?" Carolyn called out quietly, afraid to wake Lucia, since she was still asleep. "Ro ro-tom." Don't worry, I'm right here. Carolyn looked over to see Roti getting out some pop-tarts from Carolyn's backpack and cooking them up. Carolyn always kept a change of clothes as well as a few snacks in her surprisingly small pack. She decided to change.

Carolyn quickly slipped into the bathroom and changed. She pulled out a pale pink tank-top, a pale blue jacket, and a pare of pale jeans. She was in the mood to wear pale clothes that day. When she was changed she heard a noise behind her. "Charrrrrr." I'm hungry. Oh, come on Slash, Roti is almost done with the pop-tarts and I think he got out enough for all of us.

Carolyn and her pokemon ate heartily, since thay had not eaten much that night. When carolyn and her team were done, she had an announcement for them. "Okay, Seedling, I'm sorry, but you are too young to continue on the adventure. You will be switched out for Sky ASAP." "Bulba sauuuuur!" But what about Tiny, he is young too! "Yes, Tiny is young, but I can't seperate him from his mother, and Luna is one of my strongest, so he will not be replaced. As for the rest of you, this is going to be more difficult than those easy gym's we beat here in the Kanto region. We may ave to face the legends themselves, and possibly a team of criminals. You must all welcome Sky as a new member of the main team, although some of you have problems with him," Carolyn indicated to Fang, "Fight well, and with the other trainers' help, we can do this!" Carolyns pokemon cheered.

If only Carolyn could get Tiny away from Luna, then she could bring out Salo. The three stooges: Salo, Slash, and Sky, they all had a name starting with 's' too. (to clear things up, Sky is a flygon and Salo is a salamence) Carolyn packed up her stuffand headed out of the room. In the kitchen Travis was eating some eggs. "Good morning, Travis. It's nice to see that the weather has cleared up. Hey, you're more familier with Pallet Town, so where can I find a PC where I can switch out pokemon?"

Seedling, who was still out, like all of Carolyn's pokemon, stared at the ground, hoping that Travis would not give an answer. Carolyn saw his pitiful stare. "You know Seedling, you can't overcome me with 'the stare'. Maybe that pachirisu I caught a few days ago, but not you. Uhh, yes sparky was his name, man, it's hard to remember all these pokemon, no wonder I'm broke from buying pokeballs." Some people that were Carolyn's friends looked to her as a pokemon master, but in reality she was just a trainer who only caught and never trained. Her hundred may be able to overpower Raizel's elite though... she thought, standing, and her mind seemed to drift away, and as it did, the strangets thing happened. The crystal Carolyn had found before the storm (check my sign-up for referance) began to grow dimmer, the light floating away with Carolyn's thoughts.

OOC: Okay, I have know idea how I am going to decide what is special about this crystal, so don't ask. If you have ideas, just tell me.

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    Kamten was standing there when his Pikachu jumped to the ground in a defensive state. "Whats wrong Pikachu. Just then a helicopter was landing in front of a the lab. "It's dad and well that means Wait Pikachu don't" Kamten said but was to late as the Pikachu shoot a bolt of electricity up at the Helicopter and a Elekabuzz came out and took the hit. It don't flinch or anything it just kept flying down at an Incredible speed aiming for Pikachu with a fist full of Thunder Pikachu then ignited it's body with electricity and jumped up to connect with the pokemon the attack was Volt Tackle. Kamten smiled disappeared as he put on some finger less gloves on and held his hands up getting ready to catch his soon to be knocked out Pikachu. As both hits collided a massive thunder was heard for miles and both Pokemon came pummeling down but that time Kamten's dad has already gotten out of the car with his poke ball ready to return eletabuzz. Kamten caught Pikachu and Eetabuzz was returned Kamten smiled as his dad smiled back. "What are you doing here whose watching the lab?" Kamten asked. "Birch has everything under control for right now I'm hear to help Oak as we talked yesterday" Kamten Sr. said. "As long as you don't run around like a chicken with it's head cut off with the rest of the aids I'm cool." Kamten said. "Alright" Kamten Sr said as he walked into the lab Kamten decided to walk around the famous town of Kanto and to hopefully take a picture of the famous trainer Ash Ketchum's home.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Carolyn walked behind Travis.

"Good morning, Travis."
    "Morning to you." Travis said continueing to stir his eggs.

"It's nice to see that the weather has cleared up. Hey, you're more familier with Pallet Town, so where can I find a PC where I can switch out pokemon?"

A PC? Travis stopped stirring and looked up in thought...he had a computer in his room, but it didn't have the technology...or the memory...to store pokemon. Travis chuckled at that thought.
    "A PC...well there's no Pokemon Center here with one. THe closest would be the one in the lab. I left Raziel a message for him and the rest of the group to meet us at Oak's at 10. I hope to God he got it, or we might be playing a game of catch up." Travis finished scrambling his eggs and put them on a plate.
    "I'm going to be heading there in about an hour. You can come with me then. I want to check up on the rest of my team. I hope Lucia will be up by then..."

Travis walked into the living room, sat and had a bite of his eggs. Pyro was with GIll in the living room as well.
    "In case you didn't know, this is Gill," he said pointing to his Squirtle, and then he pointed to the Charmander "That's Pyro. One of my younger pokemon."

Years
    OOC: Sorry, this would've been up earlier but I was watching Comic Relief (over 30 mil was that?). Moving stuff.

Luce came into consciousness long before she opened her eyes. For the first time in a long while, her body felt completely rested. A few aches persisted but overall she felt fantastic. So she lay there, reveling in the feeling of control. Maybe she slipped back into sleep again, for she did not know how long she lay there. Her hearing was muffled by her head against the pillow, but she guessed that the noises from the other side of the room indicated Carolyn and her Pokemon had awoken.

She waited for them to leave before stirring herself. She didn't feel comfortable around Carolyn Greentree and would have much preferred to stay in the same room as Travis. She reminded her of him so much, but at the same time seemed very different. She breathed out a sigh, her cheeks flushing. Time to get up
    She pulled herself into a sitting position, startled by the shocked chirp from Tyl as she fell off of her chest.

"Oh! Sorry Tyl!" she giggled, as the little bird regained herself. The sudden burst of noise so close awoke Ko and Yoma. Ko stretched his little legs and shook his head, before bounding onto Luce's lap and nuzzled her chest. Yoma floated above them groggily, yawning. She chuckled with them as they greeted her so affectionately, the thought of what they did for her burning into her memory.

Pulling out a new outfit, she dressed quickly in her usual outfit: a white shirt with long-sleeves that exposed her midriff, blue trousers and plimsolls. She pouted as she realised she was out of footwear.

"Sorry guys, time to head back. I don't know what is going to happen next...I don't even know what I'm going to say." The Pokemon didn't hide their disappointment but still returned obediently to their Pokeballs.

Following the smell of eggs, she tracked Carolyn Greentree and Travis to the living room. They were talking about something. She hid herself just out of view from the door and listened, unsure if she should just walk in.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn was still in a state of mind in which she was detatched from the rest of the world until a grunt from Slash woke her up. "Wha.. oh yeah, the lab, of course. Professor Oak is in charge of my many pokemon so I could switch them out here... right then. I will get out Sky soon." As if on cue, the flygon crashed into the window, although fortunately he did not break it. "Fly flygon!" Come on, switch out now! "Well someone is eager to adventure." Carolyn opened the window. (assuming it can be opened) "Now run along back to the lab, I'll get you in a little bit." Sky opened his mouth to complain, but Carolyn's dusknoir, Dusky, snuck up behind and grabbed him, living up to dusknoir's title, the gripper pokemon.

"So," she turned to Travis, "I'm going to head off to the lab now. See you there." Carolyn walked out the door with her pokemon following her in a single file line. Carolyn figured that this looked strange so she returned all but Slash, who was obviously anticipating seeing Sky and Salo again. When Carolyn was a new trainer, the first two pokemon she caught herself were a bagon and a trapinch. Together with Slash, thay were the perfect team of three. After a while Carolyn had begun making switches and the three were separated. Now, they would be reunited for the first tim in a little over a year. It was no surprise that Slash was excited. Carolyn continued on until, despite the angry screams of Dusky, Sky and Salo flew to her and greeted with the traditional: flying into her face and knocking her over because of their sheer size. "Sallllll." I want to go too, can't I come? "Sorry Salo, but there are not other pokemon I want to switch out at this time. You will have to stay with the professor. Now Sky, I will take a different pokemon if you can't behave yourself and stay at the lab, so both of you go back there... now."

The two pokemon had dissappeared somewhere by the time Carolyn had reached the lab. She opened the doors and sat down on a bench inside, waiting for the rest of the group. While Carolyn was stroking Slash, she saw an aid pushing a cart with a destroyed computer on it outside. Carolyn giggled, because she recognized it as the computer that Fenton had punched. She assumed that they had not had time with all the commotion to get rid of it yet. Carolyn wanted the latest news on the disasters, so she turned on her cell phone and checked the news. She didn't want to bother anyone by turning on the TV.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back