• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae (Judgement Day) Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    "Please don't call me Lucia, Ms Greentree. Call me Luce."

"Oh, sorry, I almost didn't hear you there. Oh well, I'll call you Luce from now on, and you please just call me Carolyn, kay. Once again, sorry."

Then, suddenly, some music began to play and Travis's team came forth. First was a gyrados that was introduced as Floods, and then a steelix called Trendkill. The steelix noticed Carolyn and Luce and growled something angrily, but Carolyn didn't catch what he said before Travis shut him up. The other pokemon came forth, and Carolyn was happy to see a bulbasaur, as she trained one herself. She pulled out Seedling's ball only to realize that it said "Sky" on it, but she did not miss him for long as Seedling appeared. "Bulba bulba bulba. Saur." Well, didn't you expect that, he is better than me, right? Humph! Carolyn made no remark in response to this, but instead noticed Kamten.

"Hey Kamten, nice to see you again. This is Luce, she is joining the group. So, uh hi?" Carolyn couldn't think of much to say so she turned back to Travis and Luce. Carolyn opened her mouth but didn't have time to warn Travis. "Duuuuusknoir." Dusky snuck up silently and grabbed Travis firmly in his fameous unreleasing grip. "Hey! Stop! Must all of my pokemon enjoy driving me and the people around me insane?" As if in response Spear, Carolyn's spearow, landed on her head and dug in his claws. Carolyn sighed.

"Well, this is just another reason you shouldn't throw pokeballs at everyhting you see. Pokemon drive people nuts if they are not controlled. Maybe I should spend more time with my other pokemon." Spear crowed, mocking her and flew off to some other spearow that belonged to various other trainers. It was nice to know that her pokemon had friends here. But there was one of Carolyn's pokemon she hadn't seen. He was called Splash, and Carolyn had caught him with much difficulty around the time she started her adventure (at that time she had a policy of nicknaming pokemon beginning with the letter s). Carolyn called out his name to the lake in front of her. "Splaaaash! Come up!" The waves began to crash violently on the shore and Travis's gyrados moved closer to the edge of the lake, which happened to be the largest on in the pasture.

A blue back popped up from beneath the waves. "Waaaaaaiiiloooord!" Good to see you master! "Good to see you too Splash. Hey everyone this is Splash. The pokemon's body barely fit in the lake, and Carolyn was sory for him, but this was the best the meadow had to offer. It must have been deep. Then a huge, slimey, toung rasped over Carolyn. "Ewwww! Splash! I hate it when you do that!" Carolyn said half laughing and covered in saliva. Luckily, no one else was soaked. "Anyone know where there is a ladies room?"

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Travis glanced down at his digital watch.
    9:47. Travis took his iPod and put it back in his pocket and took his speakers and put them away in his backpack. His team still gathered around him. Even more had joined. He saw Whiplash (his Sandslash), Frantic (his Golem), and Anthrax (his Machamp). All were happy to see him...as he was to them.

And sadly...he would have to cut it short now, because he was now expecting Raziel to show up soon...if he got the damn message...that motel was so unreliable...it should get torn down...oh well...

Travis stood up, for he had been kneeling to greet his smaller team members.

"Okay guys...I have a huge favor to ask you all." he said to his team, now eagerly listening. "I don't know if you have been feeling the recent natural disasters or not..." his team nodded...so they had been feeling them..."Well, I'm now part of a team that will investigate this whole thing. I am gonna stick with the guys I already have for now. But I need you to stay ready, becase could easily need any of you later. I also need you to listen a lot more to Professor Oak...he's gonna have a lot of stuff gong on...so try to take it easy on him okay? I'm talking to you Trendkill." Travis laughed at that last part. He decided not to tell them about how dangerous this would be for him...he didn't need any comforting buisness right now.

"So, it was awesome to see you all again...and I'm sorry that I have to cut it so damn short,
    but I'm about to leave. You may all go back to you habitats here. Remember...stay ready...and thanks..." His team roared in agreement before going back to their habitats.

He turned to the rest of the group. Katem had joined them. "Sup Katem." Carolyn was having trouble controlling most of her team. Travis had shaken off the Duskull that had gripped him earlier without much effort. He laughed in spite of himself. Carolyn was also soaking. "Womens restroom...inside somewhere. Make it fast. It's 9:50. Raziel, I am expecting him and the rest to show up very soon." He paused. "I've sen my team. I'm glad I got to see them before leaving. I'm gonna go to the main lobby now and wait for everyone else..."

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    OOC: It was actually a dusknoir that grabbed Travis, not a duskull.

"Okay." Carolyn replied after Travis told her where to go. She hurried into the restroom leaving her team behind and hurried into a stall. She took off her saliva-soaked clothes and threw them over the top to Roti, who quickly washed them. It was sure convinient that he could become a washing machine. Roti was done before Carolyn could put on a new set of clothes so he slipped them under the stall door and Carolyn changed back. It was a relief not to be covered in wailord spit. She walked out and decided to wait in the lab instead of in the pastures and meadows where her pokemon were. She was hoping that Raizel would not show up, but she doughted it. Carolyn would have to be peaceful. Maybe now Raizel would believe that she could understand pokemon.

OOC: Sorry, I'de add more but it is late...

Years
    "Um, good morning Mr. Kamten." Luce greeted the new arrival. She had been stunned by the huge amount of Pokemon Greentree owned. She wondered how long the other girl had been a Trainer for; she must have a lot of experience.

"Ah! Ms. Greentree, wait!" she called out as Carolyn dashed off back into the lab after being soaked by a Wailord (she had seen the Pokemon a few times under the ownership of Sootopolis's Gym Leader). Luce sighed, she had wanted to ask her about what all the Pokemon were.

"I'm gonna go to the main lobby now and wait for everyone else..." Travis said, following Greentree's path back to the lab. Glancing quickly at Kamten, Luce followed after him.
    I wonder what Mr. Raizel is like... she thought to herself.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    The trek from the diner to Oak's laboratory was distinctly easier than her journey in the rain had been, and Fenton reached the large building in a short amount of time. Aipom was still coiled about her head, rendering her appearance slightly more perculiar than it already was with the bruised and swollen face. She entered the same door as the previous night, walking straight into the laboratory area in which the aides and various scientists were still fussing around with machines and clipboards laden with statistics.

"Ah! Fenton, and Aipom too! Lake said you'd be here soon," a familiar voice called from afar, and her attention was turned to the tall male donned in a white coat and formal pants several yards away.

"Junpei! It's been ages!" She grinned, striding straight up to him and giving him the thumbs up, a childhood gesture that he returned. "Seriously. I didn't even know you worked here until about half an hour ago," Fenton remarked, as Aipom slid down onto her shoulder so she could remove her hood.

"I got a transfer from Elm's place a few months back. It was going great here until the obvious occurred. Fen, what the heck happened to your face?"

"Oh? The bruises?" Her expression became sheepish, as Aipom waved his tail in greetings to the aide. "Tristan and I got into a fight. I won, of course."

"Really? Even though Lake said that you came to Pallet alone? I don't recall seeing you battered like that yesterday."

"Eh... It was worth a shot, right? I ran into a wall, apparently."

"Apparently?"

"Yeah. Those Hoenn vegetables that make you hallucinate and stuff if you're not used to them. I had some, and thought that I could fly. And pass through walls. I don't remember much, to be honest."

"Right," Junpei cast her a dubious look, contemplating as to which vegetables she could be talking about- there were none he knew of, but he didn't deem it necessary to question her story. "It does look pretty painful. I can give you something to get rid of the pain, and possibly the swelling, if you want."

A few moments later Fenton consumed an anti-bloating tablet designed for Snorlax, though attached to the remedy for the swelling was the warning of her becoming drowsy, or prone to eating large amounts of food- even more than she usually did. Thanking Junpei, the guy who used to visit her family home in Ecruteak and play Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle with Fenton and her brothers, she made her way to the machine which was used in order to exchange one's Pokemon. Fenton retrieved one red and white sphere from her bag and placed it on the appropriate stand, activating the computer and scrolling through the list of her Pokemon that Elm had transferred across the continent. Finally, she confirmed her choice, and the Pokeball containing her Drifloom was transported away to the place where it would be activated and the ghost would be able to roam free with the other Pokemon in Oak's care. Seconds after, another orb appeared. She placed this in her bag, and took out yet another ball, which contained her Feebas. Fenton left the machine having switched Drifloon for Absol, and Feebas for Yanma, and took the door that was nearest to her out into the main lobby.

Two people stood there, one she recognised, the other who was dwarfed by the tall man beside her and whose face Fenton had never seen before. Placing a hand to her cheek in order to inspect the swelling (which had almost vanished, like magic), she nodded to herself and approached the duo.

"Hey Tree- I mean, Travis," Fenton nodded, and then proceeded to eye Lucia up and down. "Who's the kid? Your sister or something? You don't look very much alike... Oh well, I'm Fenton!" She grinned to the other girl. "This is my Aipom- Ai, be polite for once in your life and say hi." The Pokemon was too busy staring up at Travis in awe to obey.

"Ai... Pom..." He said softly, utterly transfixed by the height of the man.

"He's not really a tree, you dummy," Fenton coaxed him back into the real world, grabbing him from her shoulder and cradling the monkey in her arms. "Oh. By the way. Raizel and Zora are at the diner, stuffing their faces with food. Where're Miss Doolittle and Smiley?" She was of course, referring to Carolyn and Kamten.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Travis stood in the main lobby. He didn't say much. Lucia had followed him into the lobby. He couldn't uite put his finger on it, but something about Lucia made Travis feel...weird...or uncomfortable...or both...or neither...it always changed. Lucia looked at Travis as if he were some guardian angel or a long lost father a lot...Travis was beginning to wonder what Lucia had gone through as a child...Travis may have been good at reading any emotions anyone put out or hid, but he was not a telepath and could not figure out past experiences.

His thoughts on this suddenly stopped as Fenton walked into the lobby.

"Hey Tree- I mean, Travis," Fenton said.
    "Tree? Where'd that come from?" Travis thought to himself. He simply shrugged it off... and almost laughed in spite of himself. It took him a minute but he now knew where it came from. Hell, Travis couldn't control his growth, but his extreme height was rather pleasent in times. He liked his height. But he desperatly hoped the nickname "Tree" wouldn't be his public name now with Fenton.

Fenton then noticed Lucia. "Who's the kid? Your sister or something? You don't look very much alike... Oh well, I'm Fenton!"

Travis reacted a little weird with the question.
    "I have no siblings. This is Lucia...we found her out in the rain last night..." Travis wasn't sure if Lucia wanted him to tell her the entire story. Then Travis noticed the Aipom was looking up in complete awe a Travis...as if he was a God or a mountain of chocolate to a four-year-old.

"He's not really a tree, you dummy," said grabbing the pokemon in her arms.

"Oh. By the way. Raizel and Zora are at the diner, stuffing their faces with food. Where're Miss Doolittle and Smiley?"

Travis heard the first part of that statement. Travis looked at his digital watch again.
    10:08.

"God-dammit!" he said quietly to himself. "They're gonna be late. I knew I couldn't expect a 1/2 star hotel service to deliver my message properly." Travis said shaking his head in absolute disgust.

Years
    "Who's the kid? Your sister or something? You don't look very much alike... Oh well, I'm Fenton!" the new arrival smiled at her. Lucia was a bit taken back by being called a kid by someone who was shorter and, it had to be said, less developed than herself. Still, she smiled back politely as Travis introduced her,

"I have no siblings. This is Lucia...we found her out in the rain last night..." he said solemnly. There was a slight twinge inside her – there was something odd about the way he spoke of her. Did he not like her? As he continued to speak and glare at his watch, Luce felt herself feeling incredibly flustered, her accursed cheeks lighting up yet again.

"M-Ms. Fenton," she began, hoping to cover up her feelings with conversation, "That... Aipom, was it? Where did you catch him? I've never seen one!" Luce was starting to feel like she'd never seen anything before.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Ah, so apparently she doesn't have a tongue in her mouth, Fenton mused, an eyeroll habitually accompanying her silent sarcastic remark as Travis introduced Lucia to her and Aipom. Gaze fixated upon the other female, her facial expressions continued to substitute her absent words, as Fenton's eyebrows lifted somewhat above her eyes upon learning that Lucia had been discovered during the previous night's weather.

"M-Ms. Fenton, that... Aipom, was it? Where did you catch him? I've never seen one!"

"Ms.?" The girl blinked rapidly, unused to being addressed by the title (it was normally 'kid', occasionally 'Miss', but never 'Ms.'). "Please. Call me Fenton, or Fen if you're like my lazy brothers and can't be bothered to grunt more than one syllable at a time." She shrugged once more, shifting her arms and allowing Aipom to jump the short distance between her arms and the floor. "But yeah, this is my Aipom! I take it you're not from Johto then, if you've never seen an Aipom- you get a lot of 'em there, they like to live in trees," there was a sly glance in Travis's direction and a small grin, but Fenton swiftly looked back at Lucia. "I caught him the garden behind my home in Ecruteak City. We met in a tree, funnily enough. I was ten at the time- holy crap Ai, it's been almost eight years!"

Aipom turned his perpetually grinning face to stare up happily at his trainer, clapping his hands together with glee. If Fenton were to attach some cymbals to his arms, he would resemble the old clock that still stood on her bedside table at home. Then again, the earthquake had relentlessly ricocheted through the island the previous day, meaning that it was unlikely that their house was still standing. Brushing this thought aside, another instantly replaced it.

"Here Lucia- you okay with Lucia, or would you rather I called you something else? Anyway," she withdrew her Poffin Case from her bag and took out a red piece of food covered with orange sprinkles, offering it to the girl. "You can give Aipom his breakfast, if you'd like."

((Shen, I don't mind you controlling Aipom in your next post, if Lucia chooses to feed him. ^_^))

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Realizing the time, Zora was quick to get a box, stuff the remainder of her food in it, and leave before one could say "Orre". As she dashed towards the lab, the sounds of laughter made her come to a halt. She turned to look at where the source was coming from, and to her surprise, some teenagers seemed to be playing some sort of game. But not just any game, no, it was a game of chance. Which meant gambling. Betting. Risking. Exactly what Zora loved doing. The prof. can wait... She told herself as she walked on over. A couple of the guys stopped to turn to her.

"Wow, is she hot!"

"I'd like some of that!"

"Hey babe, how's about you and me get a drink later?" Zora ignored their pathetic remarks and looked at them inquisitively.

"Ah, I usually don't converse with commoners if I'm on a tight schedule... But how do you play?" The boys looked at each other, then smirked.

"You have to catch all these Wooper," the boy motioned to a cage full of five or six Wooper, "within a minute. And Hoothoot will tell you when that minute is up." Zora had seen this before. Or really, she had heard of this. Supposedly one of the famous Pokedex holders, a boy named Gold, had found out about this trick. The man would have Hoothoot sound its call before a minute, but of course the player (or anyone else, for that matter) could tell. So Zora was ready.

"Hey, if you win, we leave you alone. But if you lose, you come with us. How about it?" The boys looked at Zora eagerly, and although she wanted to slap each and every one of them for being so lecherous, she couldn't help but smile.

"You're on," she replied. The alarm went off, and Zora went dashing after the Wooper. She had caught three or four of them when she noticed one of the boys eyeing the Hoothoot suspiciously. Fortunately, she was ready.

"Pokeball, go!" she cried, throwing a Pokeball at the Hoothoot. Being off-guard, the Hoothoot tripped as the Pokeball hit it. A second later, Luna the Larvitar came out, and began trampling the Hoothoot. By the time Luna let the Hoothoot go, it had been about a minute, and Zora had caught all the Wooper. The boys looked at her in disgust, and all Zora and Luna could do was smile. They had been victorious.

"Come on, boys," Zora said seductively, "surely you could expect such a thing from a hottie like me." She winked at them, recalled her Larvitar, and before they could say anything else, she walked away, heading towards the lab, her main destination.

When she arrived she noticed two people: Fenton, with her Aipom by her side, and another girl, one not as well known.

"Ah, and Raizel's still at the diner, I bet..." Zora muttered. "I feel sorry for leaving him behind..." She stared at the two girls as they talked back and forth, and she cracked a small smile. Now I wait... I guess...

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Carolyn looked up and saw Travis, Luce, and Fenton talking together. Fenton's aipom was on her shoulder, eyeing Travis. Carolyn giggled, but stayed unnoticed on the side of the room where she was sitting. It was time for a prank. Quietly opening the pokeball, Carolyn revealed Luna, and sensing that she would pull a prank, the umbreon eagerly waited for an order. Carolyn stood perfectly silent for a while, waiting for the right moment.

Zora walked in and Carolyn decided that it was time. She whispered softly, "All right Luna, I want you to sneak up as close as you can to Fenton, and then use shadow ball aiming at her legs. This should make her stumble. Next, run away in the direction opposite me and lead her away from the true purpetrator of the prank, take her to a random aid. Make it look like you're the aid's pokemon, and after a while just walk back here. If I know Fenton well enough, she'll either figure it out, or throw a hissy fit at the aid. Go." Her umbreon dutifully met the request with extreme accuracy, and Carolyn watched the scene unfold.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Travis calmed himself. He was irritated, but it wasn't Raziel's fault. The hotel was so unreliable...why it even existed was a mystery to Travis. It was then that Zora entered. He casually waved to the trainer from Orre.
    She also said Raz was still at the diner.
    Figures...damn hotel...
    Travis couldn't take his mind off of it. Then he knew a way...first of all...he saw Carolyn whispering to one of her pokemon...with a smirk of anticipation. Travis was lucky she didn't see him looking a her...because he wore a grin that said "I know exactly what is up your sleeve..."

Travis casually walked off to the left away from the Umbreon, if she indeed sent it to prank him...he would be ready, already fumbling St. Anger's pokeball. However the Umbreon did not go for Travis. "That's right...do your funny buisness with someone else..."

Travis didn't say anything, mostly because he didn'[t know who to warn...and besides even he could laugh at a few practical jokes...which could take his mind off the hotel.

Second thing that could take his mind off the hotel?

Travis, still fumbling St. Anger's pokeball, also grabbed Orion's pokeball. He wanted his team to know exactly what was ahead. So out he called them, not out loud, but just as he sat on a bench.

Orion (his Turtwig), Aerials (his Pidgeot), St. Anger (his Raichu), and Sanitarium (his Alakazam) stood before him. He did not call out damageplan, and that pokeball remained on his belt. Damageplan was not called out for a reason. Damageplan (his Tyranitaur) was one of the toughest pokemon Travis had to train.
    Ever since Travis caught the pokemon as a Larvitar,
    he had to keep an extra eye on it. The Larvitar as a young pokemon wasn't that difficult, other than the fact that the attacks he had to learn were very difficult and that It would sometimes run off in fear of the training Travis did. Travis however trained Larvitar when it was comfortable and it finally evolved to a Pupitar. Things got a little more difficult. Teaching it moves however got easier. Pupitar's only problem Travis saw was it's liking to using Sandstorm. This also got to Travis when it evolved to Tyranitaur.

After this final evolution...things were tougher than ever. Maybe even tougher Travis now realized than wen he trained St. Anger. The Tyranitaur was very powerful, and his hide stood up against most pokemon Travis faced with him. Tyranitaur bested the biggest and most powerful foes before. Anything from Charizard to Dragonite. Whatever. The Tyranitaur was one of the iggest power-hitters on the team. However, one thing had always woried Travis to this very day. Damageplan was very territorial. Travis realized this shortly after Pupitar evolved. The Tyranitaur did not get along very well with some of the team, and he most certainly did not get along with other trainers. In fact, Travis saw that Damageplan had one loyalty only...that was to Travis. Travis had to teach Damageplan that he could trust certain humans, like Prof. Oak.

Damageplan could do this, but not without strict orders from Travis. Without those orders...Travis didn't want to think about what would hapen. Damageplan was seen by Travis to actually attack other trainers if he felt uncomfortable or if he thought Travis was in danger. Thnkfully no one was ever hurt in these incidents...

Travis began to tell his team about the journey up ahead of them and what they were all up against. He asked them if they were ready for this challenge and they all nodded in agreement. Gill went up on Travis' shoulder. "I knew I Could count on you all..." Travis said smiling down at his team...

Years
    "Please. Call me Fenton, or Fen if you're like my lazy brothers and can't be bothered to grunt more than one syllable at a time." she replied, "But yeah, this is my Aipom! I take it you're not from Johto then, if you've never seen an Aipom- you get a lot of 'em there, they like to live in trees," Accompanying this description was an amused glance at Travis, "I caught him the garden behind my home in Ecruteak City. We met in a tree, funnily enough. I was ten at the time- holy crap Ai, it's been almost eight years!"

"Eight years..." breathed Lucia. She must be so much older and more experienced than me... Lucia felt a sudden pang of nausea as she recalled her claim to being "Strong".

"Here Lucia- you okay with Lucia, or would you rather I called you something else? Anyway," she withdrew her Poffin Case from her bag and took out a red piece of food covered with orange sprinkles, offering it to the girl. "You can give Aipom his breakfast, if you'd like."

"Lucia is fine." she smiled back. Taking the small pastry into her hands, she crouched down to the small Pokemon's level. Tentatively, she extended her hand towards it. Arching his tail over his head, the Aipom gently plucked it from her hand and took a bite, looking rather pleased. Luce's mouth formed a small "oh" as she watched the Pokemon eat using its tail instead of its hands.

Giggling at this, she said, "He's so cute! From Johto? That's..." She looked upwards as she tried to remember where that was. There was no place in Hoenn by that name. Suddenly it hit her, "But that's a whole other region! You've travelled far to be here!" (OOC: She still thinks she's in Hoenn, bless) The Aipom caught her eye again, hopping up and down – he had finished his breakfast. "That was fast. Do all Aipoms eat quickly?" Luce laughed. Stretching her legs to return to human height, she noticed another new arrival.

"Hello there." she grinned at the new blonde arrival. Feeding the little Pokemon had boosted her confidence somewhat and the new girl seemed around her age.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    "Hmm..." Zora turned to the others, and nodded her head at both of them. Without another word, she sent out all six of her Pokemon. First, the Glaceon and Leafeon. Then, the Masquerain and Arcanine. Finally, the Misdreavus and Larvitar. Fia looked around, and noticed an Umbreon that seemed to be up to pranking somebody. She floated over to where the Umbreon was, hoping she could lend a hand with her Shadow Ball. Zora sighed as she let her Misdreavus go, then turned to the others. She had heard the one younger girl say something about Fen having a Pokemon for eight years.

"Serene and Hector..." She motioned to her two Eeveelutions. "They've been with me for eight years, too... I can't believe it... I got them when I was eight... And this is their 9th year with me..." Looking over at her other Pokemon (Fia not included), she added, "and Silk and Bane here have been around for seven years, going on eight. And I got Luna as an egg during my travels in Johto." She stopped for a second. A certain flashback came into mind.

"So, you like to gamble?"

"O-of course I do!!!"

"Your Larvitar looks like she likes it too."

"And so does your Togepi."

"Name's Gold by the way."

"Zora. You're pretty cool for a commoner."

"'Commoner'?"

Ah, good times, good times. Zora sighed on the thought of the memory and returned to reality.

"And..." she continued on, "Fia (she isn't right here with me now) I caught during my travels in Sinnoh. And I have... Ten other Pokemon, most of them I got for Christmas like Serene, Hector, Silk, and Bane." She ended her speech and shot a look at Fia, who was eagerly preparing her Shadow Ball - RIGHT. BEHIND. FENTON. Oh, dammit Fia, you already got her into enough trouble with Raizel... Her eyes then caught hold of the shiny Umbreon. Ah, so it's because that Umbreon is a prankster as well, eh? She raised her eyes for a split second, then lowered them like nothing was going on. Do what you must, I guess... Just don't coming flying to me if you get caught...

SamuraiMaster

Years
    OOC: Shen, Luce believes she is still in Hoenn? Travis told her she was in Pallet if you forgot lol. But I dunno, it's your character. Was that part Travis said part of the misunderstood chatter? ust asking. If yeah, ignore this.

PLAN-B WHERE ARE U? lol

IC:
    Travis looked up to see the others had also let out their teams. And Lucia he noticed was almost awestruck. Travis smiled secretly. He could still remember his first days as a trainer. How every now and then in bonding with them he would also be rather happy. He was back in his younger days...a very sad individual. His parents dead, and the only thing keeping him sane was Metal music. It felt good to have pokemon companions...he smiled again. He also heard them talking about how long they had had them. Eight, nine years. Not too shabby.

Travis could say this. He was a very young trainer. Not many assumed or knew this.

Gill, being his first pokemon was only with Travis for about two years. Not even two and a half. Part of Travis said this was a sad thing becase he would have loved to know his team longer than two years. He planned on living with them unil he died, but he as still rather young with them. But the other part of Travis was glad he only knew them for two years, because in this short time, his training and his battling was already gaining the attention of the world and he desperatly did not want any of that. So if he were his good if he started about nine years ago, he would have been one popular guy today...

Travis stood up and said to the five pokemon out, "Let's go introduce ourselves to the other's teams shall we?"

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "He's so cute! From Johto? That's... But that's a whole other region! You've travelled far to be here!"

"... He's a handful, I'll say that. But mmm... Well... It's not that far really," Fenton frowned, tucking the Poffin Case into the appropriate section of her bag. "It's just a quick hop across the Tohjo Falls, then you walk towards the Johto league and cross the bypass through Mount. Silver. Alternatively, you could take the Magnet Train from Goldenrod, or the S.S Aqua from Olivine to Vermilion. But, I'm actually living on the Sevii Islands now- or was, until all this happened."

"That was fast. Do all Aipoms eat quickly?"

"He does. Dunno why though," she pouted, shaking her head in denial to the expectant pair of eyes that stared up at her. "Talking of food... I'm starved..." She returned to rummaging through her belongings, hoping to discover an old bar of chocolate or a stray packet of food that had been shoved in there during the previous day's evacuation. Aipom raised his tail once again to salute Lucia, approving of the girl who had fed him breakfast before he bounded back to stand beside his trainer, endeavouring to consider his chances of receiving more treats from the others. This was when spherical eyes detected the sight of an oddly-coloured Umbreon preparing an ominous shadowy attack some distance away- was someone battling? Yet it was particularly odd that the Pokemon happened to be facing Aipom's unattentive master. Tilting his head to the side in confusion, smile inverting to become a frown, his large ears were alerted by a perculiar sound of a second ebony orb of dark matter swirling above his head.

"Aiiipom?" He vocalised his perplexion as to why the Umbreon and Misdreavus were targeting his trainer, but did not hesitate to try and defend the girl as both attacks were launched. Using his tail as a springboard, the primate Normal-type catapulted himself into the air, rapidly whipping the appendage around his body and launching an attack of his own. A third Shadow Ball was created within the 'palm' of his tail and sent soaring into the one that came from the Umbreon; gravity however, was his nemesis. Before he had the opportunity to conjure a second spherical vortex, he was too late, and it collided with Fenton's back. The trainer emitted a loud yelp as she was sent stumbling forward, the impact in combination with her light frame causing her yet again, to be tossed around like a ragdoll.

"Aipom, Ai!" He cried up angrily at Fia- the Umbreon had scampered from the crime scene. Aipom began to focus on creating a Swift attack, yet he soon realised that the stars would be utterly redundant if he planned on hurting the ghost. Therefore, he would have to locate the Umbreon.

As she had been browsing through her inventory at the time of her fall, Fenton's bag had been open, allowing for many of her possessions to spill out onto the floor- the Poffin Case, her hair brush, as well as three of her Pokeballs. The noise roused the girl from whatever state she was in; Fenton groaned as she picked herself and brushed herself down, both knees bearing bright red patches which would later blossom into bruises that matched the ones dappling her face. Had one been attentive to the way her hands became clenched fists, then they would have been able to predict what would follow.

"Who... The hell... Just did that..." She growled menacingly, her voice surprisingly dark for one of her stature. Turning to face them, her glower flitted accusingly to each person inhabiting the room. Unable to distinguish the culprit, she only became further infuriated. "That was not freakin' funny!" Fenton yelled, uncaring whether or not there were virgin ears present. "If I find out who freakin' well did that, I'm gonna snap you in half, and turn your intestines into Ursaring's dental floss! No, wait, not before I damn well kick your sorry asses into oblivion!" Breathing heavily, her whole face had become a deep shade of scarlet, from the anger pulsing through her body. "You think it's amusing, hitting me in the back like that? Well, we'll see how amusing it is when I push you off a freakin' mountain when we go after the Titans! Ugh!" Fenton roared, storming over to the nearest window (which she mistook for a wall in her rage) and slamming her fist straight through the transparent panel. The sound of shattering glass soothed her furious demeanour somewhat, the pain from her hand however was lost within the multitude already afflicting her face, knees and back. They hadn't even left the town, and Fenton had already sustained several injuries. "Now look what you idiots made me do," she muttered, staring at her bloodied hand. "I hope you're happy now."

Aipom scampered up to her with her spare tank top in tail, which she took and wrapped around her right fist. Fenton's eyes remained accusing of the other trainers, as she observed them once more. At least Raizel wasn't there, to laugh at her.

((Note: Fenton doesn't actually use ' freakin' '. XD))

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Travis walked over with his team, then the Umbreon acted it's prank. The Umbreon with the help of another pokemon, Misdreavus and shadowballed Fenton right in the back. It nailed her. Travis also winced. He could understand a simple joke, but that was a little much he thought. He would have said something, but before he could, Fenton went on one swearing rampage that took his mind completally off the shadow ball prank.

"Who... The hell... Just did that..." Her voice reminded Travis of the type of status he would take for a long time if his darkend moods came to him. However, his fullest dark moods where more darker than this. He hoped he would never have to show them to this group of trainers...he desperatly wanted that. Fenton continued yelling.

"That was not freakin' funny! If I find out who (Blank) well did that, I'm gonna snap you in half, and turn your intestines into Ursaring's dental floss! No, wait, not before I damn well kick your sorry asses into oblivion!"

She looked as if she needed a paper bag, and Travis noticed one thing. Fenton was HORRIBLE at swearing. She was also simply just blabbering now which was starting to annoy Travis. He could understand her fury, but she was taking it a little too far. Everyone was familiar with the "forcing guilt on the others" scenerio.

"You think it's amusing, hitting me in the back like that? Well, we'll see how amusing it is when I push you off a (blank) mountain when we go after the Titans! Ugh!"

She then proceeded to the nearest window and reconstructed what she did to a computer last night, shattering the glass. Now this was getting serious. Already Travis could hear Oak's aides complaining at Fenton for her blind act.

"Now look what you idiots made me do, I hope you're happy now."

Travis shook his head, and stood at his full height, arms crossed.

"Fenton, I do hope that whenever you're angry like this you don't always resolve to punching anything in sight."

Travis was about to give out another speech of life he loved to do oh so much...not really but he gave them whether they made sense or not, whether they were obvious or not, or if they were just plain necessary or not. However, he felt this one was necessary.

"First off, settle...down... I'm very sure that what you felt was nothing of pleasure, but it is not necessary to go breaking things...again, blindly yelling threats at soon to be partners, or swearing as loud as the stadium crowds of the Indigo Plateau."

Travis was then about to say something he got from a good movie, that he had adepted to using to people now.

"That brings up another thing, if you're not good at swearing, don't do it. I can understand a little swearing every now and then, but when every other word is an "F-bomb," well...that's just stupid and it shows a weak point. So stop.
    "Also, no one made you punch the window...you...in your rage...punched it...your choice..not ours. You can't lay blame on anyone but yourself for this rampage...what am I saying...SETTLE...DOWN..."

Travis was now expecting an earful...as if he couldn't talk himself out of it. He was very hard to get the last word with. It was one of the side-effects of his darker moods. But this part he actually liked.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: My absence is a result of surgery, laziness, and massive headaches. I will just get Raizel to the lab since those posts people made confuse me lol. WARNING: Post will suck and contain more dialogue than anything else since I like dialogue. Also plenty of cursing will be present since I am angry about my wisdom teeth causing me pain. I will be in my bed for this whole weekend so I will be active again.

"Sir? SIR!! Wake up!" A voice called, however it failed to produce any notable results. Suddenly a shaking stirred the sleeping giant from his accursed slumber.

"Wait! Who goes there? -random noises you would hear in anime when a guy wakes up from something-" Raizel looked around the room, only to realize nobody was there except the people in awkward 50's uniforms. Even Fenton and Zora left, much to his dismay. Actually scartch that thought. Zora scared the **** out of him and Fenton is a childish *****. Maybe it was better they left as now Raizel can do whatever the hell he wants and nobody is forcing him to go back to the lab. Looking down, he saw his food. Some of it was on the plate. Makes sense, he did eat after all. However some was on the table. And some of it was seeping down to the table from a position ironically the same height as his face.

"You may want to use this sir," the kind hot waitress said hanging a piece of cloth to Raizel which he grabbed gently and proceeded to wipe the remnants of his breakfast from his face.

"What happened?" Raizel asked in a stern, serious tone that implied irritation but not free flowing anger, as he finished the removal of the food from his face, clothes, and table saving the woman some work.

"Well your friends left a while ago and you kind of just sat there eating slowly and then you crashed into your food. Seems you were sleeping hun, a good few minutes too. Then I woke you up." She laughed. She was definitely in a cheery mood. Clearly the whole ordeal was funny and come to think of it, the whole prospect put a smile on his face. He never fell asleep while eating, and considering he had one of the best sleeps of his life the previous night, it seemed a whole funnier.

"They just ran out of here eh? I guess they were running late," he began sipping what was left of his tea and finished what wasn't crushed by his face. "Alright, hand me the bill. I am the only left here, so I guess I am paying." He used a napkin to clean his face, hands and anything else that was dirty on his perfect exterior. The waitress handed him the bill smiling, a gesture that confused him at first. A jaw drop followed. Yes, you guessed it dear reader. The amount of money was a bit greater than he expected. Fenton stole half my food. She owes me money now. I spent more money in this damn town than in my time in Hoenn. *****! I'll collect Zora's share later. Raizel picked himself up, and preceded out of the diner, slipping his check, tip, and phone number into the waitress low cut shirt. He could see her blush as most members of the female race find him attractive despite the heavy scarring that covered 90% of his arms where exposed by the tight-fitting t-shirt and the long scar that stretched across his face. He felt the scars added to his appearance.

His small trip to the lab was short at best, but he took a small break to fix his hair which was running free at the moment. Being long, he had to take time to maintain it. He didn't bother with haircuts as he never knows what he wants from them and nobody has presented a style that appeals to him. So he continually decides to let it grow and grow and grow. Playing around with various bands he collected and eventually placed in a certain style that works, and sent off to complete his travel. (OOC: See Felix from Golden Sun for the exact style. I am too lazy to find a image right now. Just Google it lol).

Now, Raizel has built up a mix of karma over the years. He has done his fair share of bad things like punching women. He has also done good things like stop a terrorist group plot here and there. However, he never expected something like this. In the moment, he found the group wherever they were, his memory still being fuzzy, and something priceless occurred: Fenton going berserk without him doing anything. He couldn't hold it. He couldn't resist. He had to. It was his nature. Must...hold...back....oh god...no I can't. I have to. It's like slowpoketail. It is SO addictive.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA....what a -bleep-in moron..HAHAHA...you stupid -bleep-..HAHAHA..I can't beli...HAHAHAHAHA -enter heavy breathing- Give a second. Okay I'm good. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. So sorry. -more gasps of air- Oh god....hehehehehe..HAHAHAHAHA. No really. I am done. -chuckle-"

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    Kamten finally got his team that he wanted to take with him after spending time in professors oak lab backyard. His team consisted of: Empoleon, Skarmory, Pikachu, Nuzleaf, Medicham, and Blaziken. Kamten then made his way back to the lab. As he walked he started to remember his days training with his pokemon and beating the eight gyms in the hoenn league. He then remembered his time when Empoleon and Blaziken evolved at the same time after a big fight they had agstint each other. Kamten then starts to remember his taking home the Hoenn cup for the pokemon contest. As he entered he heard the girl Fenton going on a rage of cursing and punching windows. Kamten not wanting to get into anything sat down and watched the show covering his mouth so he wouldn't smile. He opened up his bag and looked for his cell phone. Once he found it he started to text his brother who was now in the Sinnoh region who started two years prior to him. Kamten doesn't get an answer then he remembers his first time getting his pokemon as Travis is calming everyone down.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    As the Misdreavus flew back to Zora's side, Zora looked over at what seemed to be an angry Aipom.

"Fia..." Zora muttered, glaring at the mischievous ghost. "You're more mischievous than any of my other Pokemon. Although it does benefit the both of us sometimes..." She sighed, and looked over at Fenton, too afraid to say anything about her own Pokemon bringing harm to the already injured girl a second time. The other Pokemon looked at the Misdreavus with disregard too. But as they looked like they were about to spring on the Misdreavus, Zora let out another sigh, louder than the previous one.

"Well, you are the only Pokemon I caught in the wild..." she said quietly. "I suppose this is something you had to do to survive..." Whether that was true or not, Zora could see the Misdreavus had a wild side, and probably wasn't afraid to use it. And (believe it or not), Zora needed Fia on her team. Although she didn't grow up with Zora like the four evolved Pokemon she had, Fia was one of the strongest members, as well as one of the most agile and sneakiest. There was no way Zora could ever abandon her.

Just then, Zora heard the doors open. In walked Raizel, in all his scarred glory. At once, seeing how he saw what happened with Fenton, he started laughing really hard. Zora exchanged glances with Fia, and then nodded, a smile appearing on her face.

"Fia, you know what to do..." The Misdreavus nodded, pleased that she could actually use her skill and please Zora at the same time. She vanished into thin air, and a few seconds later, appeared behind Raizel. She began readying (sp?) a Shadow Ball attack, but stopped. No way she was gonna repeat what she did last time. Rather than launch yet another one of those attacks, she instead chose to ready a Confuse Ray, and hoped it would cause him to at least trip and fall like Fenton did, and maybe do some other insanely funny things as well. She shot the ball at him, vanished, and now Zora waited for what was to come...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back