• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae Upon Us OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Guys. Check out E3. Or rather, check out Microsoft's E3. The future is here. I think Microsoft are taking over. Nintendo made the push, Microsoft has taken it so much further...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Holy crap... That's pretty damn awesome.

I guess it's only a matter of years until they crack full-immersion. :P That is what I wanna experience- actually having a game's surroundings around me if I was there. Like how they play 'The World' in .hack, if any of you have read/watched/played it. :3

Years
    Yeah Natal will be awesome and all but...
    Golden Sun DS.

Spoiler:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    ... I've never played a Golden Sun game. D: Well, not properly anyway. I downloaded a ROM, but I think it was buggy or something, so I gave up.

SO EXCITED ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS. Even though I know the plot. >_>; Hopefully the release date for the American version is what it's alleged to be, and I'll be able to import it. <3 I kinda like to understand games when I play them, regardless of whether I know the story or not. :3 There's a video of joke weapons on YouTube for Days. XD Axel becomes a fully-fledged oven with his pizza chakrams, and Saix goes beserk with a banana. Xigbar and Marluxia's weapons = win, too. :3

Years
    Never played a.... Freak.
    In any case, I'm gonna have to tell you what I told my friend. Do NOT ruin the plot for me because of your impatience. Please? Soo importing from Fatland.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I know, I know. D; I've never played Final Fantasy VII properly either... XD

And don't worry. I know how it feels to have things spoiled for you. >_>; Especially when you don't want them spoiled. I may be a hyperactive fangirl, but yeah. The joke weapons I mentioned are in the multiplayer mode, not in the main story, but I won't say ANYTHING more about Days. ^_^

Years
    Hate to say I'm going on hiatus for 2 weeks due to going on holiday (Mauritius ^^). You guys gonna keep this alive when I'm gone? Y'are? Good.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Hey guys, been a while. o_o; I'm wondering what's up with the RP, because it's been almost a month since someone last posted. D:

The reason I haven't posted is because there's nothing in particular I can have Fenton do, until something else happens, and I'm not really in the mood to type pointless filler. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back