• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure! (IC)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    As Tai tapped his foot impatiently (not a reference or anything)

"Say Agumon, where weren't we supposed to get the Rookie Digimon for the Tamers that are supposed to be coming?" Tai said with a puzzled look.

"OH no Tai, looks like I forgot we better go get them!" Agumon said jumping up.

Tai and Agumon began to sprint into the depths of the city. They weaved through the groups of Tamers and Digimon trying not to get stomped on by some of the larger Mega Digimon.

Tai and Agumon walked into a blue painted house. A Digimon sat by a table and seemed suprised to see them.

"You two are late... AGAIN, but have no worries I have the Digimon here they are still Rookies so don't go around throwing them into fights with milleniumon now" the Elecmon said with a smile.

"They are out the back with the others." Elecmon continued

"Okay, thanks Elecmon." Tai said as he and Agumon walked out the back door and into the back yard

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Digimon Adventure
    Episode 1: Shou The Digidestined

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - Coronamon

The battle had a been a long and hard fought one, with plenties of Shou getting punched in the face and Dracmon laughing. Of course Shou wasn't going to give up on his friend; so he fought with his words instead. He tried to remind the mini-lion Digimon of the their few moments of friendship together and how he was sure that they could make it into something miraculous in the Digital World. The Dracmon only laughed at his futile attempts.

That was until Coronamon eyes had returned to its normal hue and his flames had erupted around him in a dazzling display of fury. " Thanks Shou, " said Sol in a teenage boy voice. " I really appreciate the wake up call. "

Shou was laid out against a tree, his back up against the harsh bark and his jacket unzip. " No problem partner, anytime. " The boy raised his hand up and shot his thumb up.

Before he knew it Sol had taught the last Dracmon a lesson and was carrying Shou on his back towards File City. Shou looked around, his face pretty much clean but his clothes a little ruined. " I wonder where Dahlia is ? " he asked, forgetting that he was the one who had left her. Sol shrugged his shoulders, albeit with Shou on them. " Who knows ? But if you want to find her then we will. " he guaranteed the boy with smirk.

Despite the newly formed friendship between the two, Shou was beginning to realize just how strong Digimon were. They all had incredible strength and it seemed like at least a few them had a likeable personalities. " Alright then. Onward march ! "

The two eventually ended up at a blue-roofed house, Shou now capable of walking, was standing at the door. " You sure this is were the scent ends ? " asked Shou.

Sol only nodded his head with a cocky grin on his lips. " I smell Tai right inside. "

" Tai !, " Shou shouted incredibly. " But we were looking for Dahlia. " he barked. His face almost seeming lengthen as he yelled at him.

Sol mockingly stuck his pinky finger in his ear and twirled it. " They're both human does it matter which one I find first ? " he asked nonchalantly.

Finding that Sol's attitude was becoming a bit unbearable, Shou could only smile and shake it off. " Haha, Oh well. " he decided, his mind no longer caring. " Either one of them would do but I really should find Dahlia later. " Shou knocked on the door after that and waited for a response.

Back