• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    guess what:/ so i was trying to get veemon's data (it was a success) but i ran into four aquilamons and one veemon>_> im like, oh crap.

and my veemon wont train anymore...anyone know why? i did a bunch of spirit training... is it because i overloaded him? (in the farm)

Last edited:

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    I haven't got it yet. Sounds like an awesome game though. Anybody have any screenshots to show?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    I got Veemon at Login Mountain Chaos Zone and near there, but if you have Wi-Fi I could trade you one.

chaos zone? O_o no clue what that is or im not far enough in the game

guess what:/ so i was trying to get veemon's data (it was a success) but i ran into four aquilamons and one veemon>_> im like, oh crap.

and my veemon wont train anymore...anyone know why? i did a bunch of spirit training... is it because i overloaded him? (in the farm)

erm.. possibly do u mean he cant lvl up anymore?
    if so, it means hes reached his max lvl so you'll
    have to degenrate back to chibomon to raise his max level

ok so right now my agumon is lv 15. which evo gets you rise greymon? and which is better, rise greymon or wargreymon?

to get risegreymon you have to follow this path
    koromon -> agumon -> geogreymon -> risegreymon -> shinegreymon

obviously wargreymon is better since risegreymon is an ultimate and wargreymon is a mega >.>

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    YAY!!!!!Today I Digivolved my Lunamon and Patamon to Leskimon and Angemon, I decide to train them along with my DotMirageGaomon and after some training I became a Bronze Rank in 5 minutes.Now I need to defeat SkullBaloutimon(Or something like that in Loop Swam) if I want to advance frither in the storyline.And Watori, a Chaos Zone is a purple portal in the Digiareas, they allow you to get into the Digital World's interior programming system.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    chaos zone? O_o no clue what that is or im not far enough in the game

erm.. possibly do u mean he cant lvl up anymore?
    if so, it means hes reached his max lvl so you'll
    have to degenrate back to chibomon to raise his max level

to get risegreymon you have to follow this path
    koromon -> agumon -> geogreymon -> risegreymon -> shinegreymon

obviously wargreymon is better since risegreymon is an ultimate and wargreymon is a mega >.>

oh, well what about shinegreymon? and i meant veemon's bar is full and has an X next to it...

and what is the best place to go to get more beast species exp?

the chaos zone i think is probably the 4th room where that purple warp panel is that takes you to a data place..

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    hi digimon fans if any one has digimon:dusk action reaply ID. and game code PLease i need help

TWOFACE

Years
    no i think he just has to be hawkmon to armor digivolve
    but im not sure since i havent tried armor digivolving
    btw u have to use the digilab to armor digivolve i think

ya i tried at the digilab but it didnt allow me maybe it have to reach certain lvl

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    and maybe species exp or friendship. *waits patiently for someone to answer wargreymon and shinegreymon question*

well im not sure if ones better than the other
    other than that wargreymon is slightly more focused on defense
    while shinegreymon is slightly focused on offense
    (im not sure since im just looking at their base stats on the digivoling menu)

the chaos zone i think is probably the 4th room where that purple warp panel is that takes you to a data place..

o.o looks like i have to get a little farther :surprised:

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    well im not sure if ones better than the other
    other than that wargreymon is slightly more focused on defense
    while shinegreymon is slightly focused on offense
    (im not sure since im just looking at their base stats on the digivoling menu)

o.o looks like i have to get a little farther :surprised:

one more Q: what is the best place to train for species exp for beast and holy?

and btw, that place is full of aquilamonsO.o

and can digimon gain species exp even if they are at their max level?

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    u have to go and investigate the vally where u'll find a strange digimon it will turn to another digimon then u will have to defeat him b4 returning back to the Union room

thanx man i found the strange digimon

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    one more Q: what is the best place to train for species exp for beast and holy?

and btw, that place is full of aquilamonsO.o

and can digimon gain species exp even if they are at their max level?

im not exactly sure about where u can get species exp for beast and holy

and digimon cant gain species exp when their at their max level you'll have to degenrate them

TWOFACE

Years
    how can i resize the farm island ?

[my new party will b (veedramon,ex-veemon,flamedramon)] and i'll call it the Victory Team

Last edited:
    Back