• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
  • PLOT: The land of one of the many Digital Worlds is slowly dieing into a wasteland. The four souvrein are slowly dieing along with the land. Their only hope is to revive Huanlongmon to revive the lands. But, Huanlongmon was "killed" in a cataclimistic battle against the dark souvrein and he sacraficed himself to save the Digiworld. His body lies in the temple of Light at the top of the Hope Mountains. It is up to a bunch of others to revive Huanlongmon and find his twelve Digicores. Also, strange, dark, demon Digimon have appeared and are wreaking havoc. Perhaps their appearances and the slowly dieing land and Souvrein are tied in...

I ask that all those that wish to join use proper RP format. If you don't RP on par with the others, I will boot you out. No more then three Digimon partners kay?I also encourage everyone to be as unique as possible in this RP suchs as having different crests, Digivice models, and abilities.

Name:
    Past: (optional)
    Personality: (optional)
    Digimon Partner(s): No more then three PLEASE. (you can obtain more later..)
    Crest:

My sign up form:
    Name: Kristen Frederick
    Description: She is only 4' 10" and weighs around 90 pounds. She isn't very psyically fit and has a tan skin tone. She has brilliant brown eyes and brown hair that appears reddish in extreme light and black in dim and normal light. She wears a white shirt with the pink crest of light on it. She wears hot pink shorts.
    Past: (will be revealed in the RP)
    Digimon Partner(s): Gatomon, Renamon, Dorumon.
    Crest: Light

Also, for those of you who aren't very educated in Digimon, take a look at this site (it lists nearly every Digimon out there): https://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire/digidex/digidexE.html

Last edited:

Animal Gal 19

?Animal Fanatic?
    Years
  • Name: Kaia
    Description: Is 5' tall and has green eyes. She is about 95 lbs. and is in really good shape and has a pale skin tone. She has long, dark borwn curly hair with caramel highlights and hints of red. Wears a short mini skirt and torn tank top. Also wears blue and black skate shoes with white ankle socks, and always wears silver hoop earings.
    Past: unknown
    Personality: very sweet but super hyper
    Digimon Partner(s): Biyomon and Gatomon
    Crest: Ice

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Name: David
    Description: David stands at 5'11", and has red hair with blue eyes. He usually wears a grey sweater with a hood, and a pair of navy blue jeans, along with black running shoes. In the center of the sweater, there is a design that resembles a black cross.
    Past: (optional)
    Digimon Partner(s): Terriermon
    Crest: Knowledge

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
  • Name: Caitlyn Oswak
    Description: Caitlyn is 5' 8", she has light blue eyes and if you look close enough you can see they also have flecks of gold, and she has messy brown hair she keeps in a pony tail at all times If it wasn't it would go all the way down to about 4" past her solders. She wears light blue pants that had been ripped at the knees and a dirty blue T-shirt with the word "Meow" On it. And lastly she wears black tennis shoes that seemed to always be untied.
    Past: unknown
    Personality: Stubborn and kind, her determination sometimes gets the best of her
    Digimon Partner(s): Impmon and Labramon
    Crest: Control

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • OOC: Er... Good enough turnout I guess. No matter how far we go (provided its not finished) anyone can STILL join,

IC: Kristen opened her eyes. Her eyes were met with the cool shade beneath a maple tree. She sat up and looked around. It didn't take her long before she was staring into the pink eyes of Gatomon. Gatomon was smiling up at her. Gatomon jumped up and hugged Kristen. Kristen instantly hugged back and smiled. Gatomon was by far Kristen's favorite of them all. They had a special bond with each other. They could feel each others thoughts and emotions.

"Took you long enough to wake." said Gatomon cheerily. Kristen smiled and pat Gatomon on the head. Kristen looked out from under the tree to see she was at the edge of a forest. The forest ended and was replaced with a small meadow before the beginnings of mountains. In the meadow, Dorumon was pouncing on butterflies and chasing after them. Renamon just stared up at the cloudy sky. Renamon silently wondered why she was feeling the energies of her familiar "friends" when they should be back on her old world.

"So where did the dimension warp take us?" asked Kristen. Gatomon jumped into the air and landed on her tial, suspending her in midair. Her tail was stronger then it looked.

"It took us to, well I know its a Digital World at least, but it took us away from our destination." said Gatomon. Kristen frowned. They had been intent on somehow warping into Mia's world. Mia was a friend of Kristen's and she knew they needed help. Gatomon began to run out into the meadow. Dorumon stopped chasing a butterfly to stop and look at Gatomon. Renamon turned her attention back on Gatomon.

"Shes awake!" said Dorumon happily as she began to bound over towards Kristen. Dorumon jumped into Kristen and gave her a hug. Kristen chuckled and hugged Dorumon back. Dorumon backed off of Kristen and regarded her with her yellow eyes. Renamon couldn't help but smile at their show of affection and at the fact Kristen was finally awake.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    description: long (down to her ankles) dark purple (plum) hair pulled into two ponytails, light purple (lavender) eyes, black long sleeve shirt, black baggy pants, black boots, and black fingerless gloves
    past: unknown
    personality: quiet and dark yet sweet and innocent
    digmon partner: wizardmon sorcerermon witchmon
    crest: memories

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
  • Caitlyn stroked Labramon's messy red head fur fondly. She kicked back and leaned against the giant body of the mountain. She sat perched on a small ledge over looking the steep slopes of the mountain they had chosen to stay.
    Labramon yawned and smiled lying down resting her chin on both paws.
    Caitlyn yawned as well. "Oh this yawning this is contagious"
    Caitlyn stretched then continued petting Labramon.

"Hey! Oi!" Impmon ran up to the base of the cliff "Hey!" He repeated.
    Cat poked her head over the edge looking down at her quite flustered friend "Yes?"
    Impmon panted a little but then continued tightening a glove as he spoke "Well, I just thought you would be interested that I spotted some digimon playing in the meadows over dare"
    Cat sighed, "Well the meadow doesn?t belong to us no madder what you say"
    Impmon scowled "No! They got a human with em!"
    Cat suddenly gave an excited smile "Well then..."
    Just then a glow could be seen from all sides of the cliff. And where Labramon used to sit there was now Dobermon! Caitlyn hoped onto the back of Dobermon
    "How rude of us not to greet them!"
    With that Dobermon leaped from the small protruding cliff onto the larger one below.
    Impmon rolled his eyes "Showoffs"
    Caitlyn grabbed Impmons gloved hand and perched him behind her on Dobermon's back.
    "And your a little angel" Cat said to Impmon sarcastically.
    "Why thank you I know" Impmon adjusted the kerchief around his neck acting equally sarcastic. "I was jus.. waaaaaaa" Impmon screamed as Dobermon leaped to the next ledge and continued down the mountain in tremendous leaps. Impmon sat up flustered "Tell me next time! You over grown mutt!"
    Dobermon chuckled "But that would ruin all my fun!"

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Name: Kite Kuya
    Description: Wears a white cap, a little bit of brown hair is visible. A white t-shirt, a light beige pair of knee length pants and flip-flops.
    Past: Lived a pretty normal past. He has an elder brother that 'disappeared' with her Sister. He brings both their partner Digimon with them (Gabumon and Gatomon)
    Personality: Strong [mentally], never gives up.
    Digimon Partner(s): Agumon, Gabumon, Gatomon
    Crest: Confidence

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Name:Jason Lelong
    Description:tan skin, 4'7", blue eyes, thin, 85 lb.,wears clothes similar to T.K.'s from season one except Jason's are red.
    Past: His parents adbandoned him when he was four and ever since then he has been living with his brother in New York.
    Partners: agumon and guilemon

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Am i able to still join?

Name:Styiles Sinla
    Description: Styiles has long blue hair, and nice teal eyes, he wears a long cloak wrapped around his body, and the only revealing part of his body is his head and hands
    Past: Styiles walks the digimon world alone with Lucemon,ArkadimonC., and Pupumon,they watch as the destruction of the digital world takes place, they dont know weather they should help or not...
    Personality: Self-Centered and only cares about himself, will crush anybody who gets in his way, and doesnt mind hurting as many people as possiable
    Digimon Partner(s): Arkadimon Child,Lucemon, Pupumon
    Crest: Dark

Last edited:

stucool

Shadow Of Pain
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 5, 2005
    Name: Blast
    Description: Black spiky hair, black clothes, blue eyes
    Past: Unknown
    Digimon Partner(s): Veemon, Agumon
    Crest: Fire

Evelon

Crazy Little Kitsune Luver
    Years
  • Can I join? Is this good?

Name: Kasei Shinnen

Description: Spiky, mid back, scarlet red hair held in a pony tail and black clips to keep some of it out of her face. Almost black eyes, a white T-shirt with a black symbol on the front (my sig), dark blue jeans, and wooden sandals (like Yoh's from Shaman Kings). She always has her watch on 'the wrong wrist' (her right instead of left) and wears a red sweat band on the other. She makes sure to always roll her pant legs up some so that her ankles show, along with her many gold ankle bracelets on her right leg. Her gold earrings are shaped like stars. Her most treasured possession is defiantly Her golden locket around her neck, which as her deceased parent's pictures in it.

Personality: A regular fireball!! A temper to make people tremble and a loud mouth that gets her into trouble. She's rarely serious and loves to goof off. Laziness is her hobby other than martial arts (with counts as anger management for her). Be careful or she'll pull out her trademark paper fan of doom!!!

Past: Nothing much to say. She's been living in an orphanage her whole life...

Digimon: Guilmon X, Black Agumon, MonoDramon

Crest: Earth/Friendship

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back