• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Songs~

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    I am not too sure whether its in a right thread or not,so if its wrong,juse let me know :P

Me myself lurve digimon songs,especially the opening and ending songs...Anyone know where i can get digimon songs?Thx a bunch ^^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    You run around, I run around, were all gonna run run run around.

I don't know the name of it, and I don't even know the whole song, but that is my favorite song. They play it mulitiple times in the Digimon 02.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Tomasu-san said:
    You run around, I run around, were all gonna run run run around.

I don't know the name of it, and I don't even know the whole song, but that is my favorite song. They play it mulitiple times in the Digimon 02.

[SIZE="-7"]Could the name of it possibly be, I dunno..."Run Around"? XD If you wanna find the exact artist, Amazon has the soundtrack. I can't remember who it is at the moment, but yeah. I <3 Digimon music. I was thinking of getting the soundtrack to the movie, but I just downloaded it. XD[/SIZE]

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    You download toooooooooooo much. I <3 I having the physical CD. I guess I am just more old school (Having the "collection") XD But yeah I guess I never thought it would be that obvious to be named "Run Around" XP

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]Hahaha, Thomas...I put all my songs on one playlist the other day and it came up to over 4000 songs. I don't know exactly how that happened, but it did. XD I don't have much use for CDs, as I have my mp3 player...so I don't get CDs a lot. The only problem is Ubuntu HATE HATE HATES my mp3. XD

And yeah, I know songs like that...that's funny. "Run Around" does seem sorta like a way-too-obvious title. There was one more song from that soundtrack that was pretty cool, I thought. It wasn't an original song, but..."All My Best Friends Are Metalheads" by Less Than Jake was pretty cool. Look it up sometime. ;D[/SIZE]

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Still liking Butter-Fly the best outa all the digimon music i've heard...that or the Ruki-Version Yuuhi no Yakusoku

Back