• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Bah, to me that's boring and so convenient that it's just too cheap to do XD

Oh well, I posted again. I at least made sure that it'd be possible for someone to catch wind of the attack. Plus, it was fun typing out a quick post about an entire hallway being roughed up ;p

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Where exactly is the center of the school?? What would be there, like an elevator, or a stair case or maybe anything significant?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    There was a clock tower and it's fallen. XD The elevator would be broken and there are few stairs.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    There's a garden courtyard that is likely demolished by now so yes. It's where the large enemy appeared if that helps. ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Us cool kids.

WELL IF YOU SAY SO ROSWELL. I already posted before I read your post lol. I'll bunny Akemi if you don't get around to posting before Wes or Sam decide to butt in

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I just realized a potential problem...too few problems. It seems like most of the people in the group are pretty laid-back so they won't have problems. But oh well.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Ok, I just posted, again a very, very short post but what can you do when there's nothing going on.

@ Nideous, looking for a change of setting.

EDIT: @ Skymin, Fish and Chips shops don't exist in Colorado. This is AMERICA :p derp.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I couldn't find that album! *pouts* Anyway... gonna post in a little while!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Guessed who just BS'ed a paper for school completely... ME!

@Nideous: No problem.

@Skymin: Yeah, the Digimon movies had some solid songs, like "One Week" by "The Bare Naked Ladies" and others, like possibly some Jimmy Eat World songs but I'm unsure.

@Cirrus: Dracomons theme kinda creeps me out and I don't know why. XD

ANYHOW, THEME SONGS:
    Zach:
    Beautiful song, but makes no sense.
    LOLZ
    Too energetic.
    He somehow actually has fans.

There we go!

Kudamon because listen to that song, without wanting to cry in envy of that guys skills.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    @Skymin: Yeah, the Digimon movies had some solid songs, like "One Week" by "The Bare Naked Ladies" and others, like possibly some Jimmy Eat World songs but I'm unsure.
    One Week is good! So is "All My Best Friends Are Metal Heads" by Less Than Jake, The Impression that I get by might might bossstones, rockafella sk*nk, and definitely kids in america. len does the best version i've heard.

On the movie, it's also got that lame angela anaconda skit which is... weird hahahaha!

Anyways, pressing on!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Time for me to post I reckon!

EDIT: ...right after one of the people (Skymin, Nakuzami) in the "group" with posts.

Last edited:
    Back