• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    I'd be going with that yeah Scarf. I'll post shortly or when I get to a place with internet after I leave. PRobably the second. Sure I will borrow Bearmon. No problem. And the terminology is your choice guys. If there are questions I can answer them.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I think I'm going to go with the mixed class names idea, then. That way I'll have elements of both that makes sense to me and people who might be confused can look at someone else dedicated to the Japanese-only class names for reference as to what the heck I'm saying. Plus they get to learn something X3

Baby -> In-Training -> Child -> Adult -> Ultimate -> Mega

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    SU finished, anything to add or change let me know.

Spoiler:

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    Super special awesome mega catchup post is go. *wipes brow*
    Turns out I also started a new page with the 100th post.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Yeah... I love the fact that this OOC thread has 23 pages, and yet we're only on page 5 in the IC thread XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I'd be going with that yeah Scarf. I'll post shortly or when I get to a place with internet after I leave. PRobably the second. Sure I will borrow Bearmon. No problem. And the terminology is your choice guys. If there are questions I can answer them.

Ima stick with english then. I already know the english stages... at least, better than I do the japanese ones. :3

That always happens... lol. A RP with like one page in the IC could have one hundred pages in the OOC, and I wouldn't really be too surprised. X3

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    XD Yeah that happens a lot with my roleplays or any one that I'm in... except CAH surprisingly. ANyway... Naku needs to post... I want to incorporate him somehow into this... XD

Nakuzami

Years
    XD Yeah that happens a lot with my roleplays or any one that I'm in... except CAH surprisingly. ANyway... Naku needs to post... I want to incorporate him somehow into this... XD

...Okay then :D
    Lol, wouldn't it look stupid if Sam tried to bribe SkullGreymon? I'm not actually going to do that, I don't think I want Sam to be that ignorant, but the thought just popped into my head X3
    I'll post soonish... got a few things to do before I can post...(one of them might be giving my dog a bath...oh Arceus X3)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I always have to hold my sister's cat down when my sister gives her a bath, and I always seem to get mutilated in some way. Stupid fleas D<

Haha, that bribing idea sounds like it'd be fun to read! Maybe you should have SkullGreymon pin Sam #1 (or is it Sam #2... **** one you guys really need to invest in the name "Frank" or something XD) to a wall and he goes 'I don't suppose you'd accept a bribe to let me go? *Godzilla roar* Yeah, I thought not...' X3

I kinda want this episode to end soon, though o . o

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    That's something X would say. XD I can totally see Sam do that. He should, just for the heck of it.

Nakuzami

Years
    2/2 people say do it, SO I MUSTS DOS ITZ! I'll probably do something similar-or perhaps the same-to what Scarf suggested.
    Lol, how do you want Sam 'incorporated' in to this, Fuyu? Have SkullGreymon throw him at Day(whom is still unconscious...right? Or did she wake up...?)?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Uh you can have that if you want... unless you want Lucemon to catch his flying rear end. Up to you. Yeah she's unconscious and by Wes, Haru and Hiroshi.

Nakuzami

Years
    Uh you can have that if you want... unless you want Lucemon to catch his flying rear end. Up to you. Yeah she's unconscious and by Wes, Haru and Hiroshi.

Posted like forever ago, Fuyu. FOREVER AGO.

Randomness: Don't you think falling down a flight of stairs would actually hurt? Lol, I did earlier... didn't really hurt as much as I expected :S
    ^Ya, crazy me, right?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hah... I'm not exactly sure what to do with Sammy. He's just kinda standing there dumbfounded. d: Any ideas to give me?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Attack SkullGreymon? Get Naku's Sam out of the way before he gets blasted? Erm... duck and cover?

Nakuzami

Years
    Attack SkullGreymon? Get Naku's Sam out of the way before he gets blasted? Erm... duck and cover?

And at that moment Sam will probably regain mobility, or at least try to, and be like "Unhand me you creten!" or something because I'm weird like that and have nothing... not many better things to do.
    Unless you get him out of the way soon, in that case he probably won't even be able to talk/focus still. :P
    And now Sam is worthle-actually... he probably gets in the way more when he's mobile, I just haven't been able to show that yet... plus I'm already failing slightly at keeping him a complete @$$. ;P

Back