• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disappeared Under the Sun

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    yay! this is my first rhyming poem its a bit messy but...it will have to do its just so hard thinking of poems these days... well okay here it is TADA!!!

i was so exited
    as i walked out the door
    everything was shining
    even the floor

i checked my shirt if it was right
    everything was perfect
    my jeans were tight
    and so my journey begins today

but when i went to your house
    i saw an empty space
    this was a task
    so hard to face

i was about to tell you my feelings
    but now your gone, its hard seeing
    my exitement faded away...
    and our paths became astray

the feelings that forever kept
    that in your house i left
    and untill the day i die
    my feelings in your house will lie...

so? how do you like it? okay, critics you may post...now!!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Death_Bringer said:
    i was so exited (excited)
    as i walked out the door
    everything was shining
    even the floor

i checked my shirt if it was right
    everything was perfect
    my jeans were tight
    and so my journey begins today

but when i went to your house
    i saw an empty space
    this was a task
    so hard to face

i was about to tell you my feelings
    but now your (you're) gone, its (it's) hard seeing
    my exitement (excitement) faded away...
    and our paths became astray

the feelings that forever kept
    that in your house i left
    and untill (until) the day i die
    my feelings in your house will lie...

Awww, this poem's kind of sad. ;-; People can be so attracted to each other and really love one another. Then your hopes seem to rise up and kiss the stars, you feel that everything's perfect and life truly is worth all you had to put up with. Then the one person who mattered, the one person who could make you smile and make you feel worthwhile...vanishes. Your heart is torn in two, you feel betrayed and abandoned - yet somehow those feelings still remain...and you feel as though those heartfelt emotions will forever burn as strongly for that person as they had the very day you met.

Oh man, I can so relate to that poem. XD I'm afraid I may have digressed it to be a bit deeper than the way you wrote it - but it was fun. XD Only a few minor spelling and grammatical errors, they of course are highlighted in the quote. :3 Also, please capitalize the pronoun "I" in all your pieces of writing. ^^ Overall it was a pretty good poem, nice work~

~Kelsey

Witch Girl Pilar

Magical Trainer
    Years
    Dude, that is like so touching... hey! I gave you the idea of the title name, remember?! Anyways, can't ya make the correct spelling?! It's a nice poem, but it would be nicer if you make the right spelling.

Back