• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disappointed...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am very disappointed at the Republican Party right now. I am very, very disappointed...

I can't believe I was a member of that party for years...maybe it is time to switch. They brought nothing but headaches and fear. I hope the Democrats will do much better.

Well that is all I got to say. See ya. *walks away*

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Ya...the democrats have had control of the legislative branch for how long...2...ya, two years. Neither side is doing what they're supposed to be. :\

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You think so? Hmmm, you could be right. Because I think they took over the House at that one point, but Bush was still in power. They haven't done a thing either. Well hopefully they will shape up. As for the Republicans...you guys need a break. Democrats...shape up!

Years
    I can't stand Republicans at all. Ever since Bush came in and nearly destroyed all the good things, I wish I could just rid the world of them!!

Republicans are only good for three things. Spending people's hard earned money, kissing the backside of big corporations and starting wars.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    That's a very rash generalization. That's like me saying democrats are only good for taxes, killing babies, and impeding on the second amendment. Which I by no means believe. The way you say it makes it sound like democrats are perfect. Like I just said, both parties are in need of serious reform. And not to offend, but ignorance like that is what got this country into the situation that it's in now. No one party, or person, is to blame here. :\

Years
    Honestly, I really don't like either side of the political spectrum. Do you ever remember seeing an honest politician from either side doing what's right for the people here? I haven't.

The corrupt ones who have their own little agenda are the most dangerous ones out there.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my, I think I made a mess of things here. I am sorry guys. I didn't think it will get this intense. I guess I don't know anything about politics. I just want our country to be the way it was before. And I do believe Obama will do it. Maybe someday both parties will work on this together. As for right now, let see what Obama can do.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I didn't mean to sound hostile, just passionate. =]
    It's all good!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, I am glad then. ^^ Yeah I think a change is going to come and it will be a nice one indeed. Just got to wait for it.

Back