• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Discord Ban Appeal

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    So, I was banned from the Discord because I had been hacked and numerous URL links were sent out that were scams disguised as a gift for a month of Nitro. I have since changed my password and have set up a 2FA. May I be allowed back in the server? My Discord tag is Blue Ringed Octoling#7445

Years
    So, I was banned from the Discord because I had been hacked and numerous URL links were sent out that were scams disguised as a gift for a month of Nitro. I have since changed my password and have set up a 2FA. May I be allowed back in the server? My Discord tag is Blue Ringed Octoling#7445

Hi there! We're glad you got access back to your account!! We went ahead and unbanned ya. Feel free to rejoin whenever~

Back