• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discuss about your Pokemon Dreams

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
Years
  • Last night, I had this really kind of depressing dream. This guy was selling a bunch of keychains of cartoon characters, and I found a Vileplume from the 1998 Burger King promotion. The guy told me it was his favorite and I told him it had been mine too, and I started crying. Then I told him the (real in my dream) story about how when I was around 8 my mom came into my room and took all of my Pokemon things away from me to throw away, saying it was "just a phase". Like in real life, all I managed to save was a Slowpoke launcher, Shellder squirter, and my cards. My dream self was bawling.. hahahah

I really do miss my Vileplume. :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2010
    I have a dream, and it is that one day, Pokemon will stop with their seemingly magic-based attacks and upgrade to something more logical. Like grenade launchers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Back when I was 10 and 11, I had some pretty screwed up dreams about Misty and Sabrina that I don't think I'd want to share on this board. O_O

Years
  • The only dreams I have about pokemon are ones when I have played too much during the day and I just keep seeing Magikarps and the words "A wild Magikarp appeared"

Back