• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    you may not be dead, but I think Raichu has been avoiding us. anyway, a little something I wrote, it's the everlasting war between me, and my grandma's evil computer:

Me: this is it, you evil computer! Time to meet your maker!

Computer: Bwahaha! You cannot change me! I shall keep you from pokecommunity, and everybody on it!

Me: Gasp! You fiend! I shall stop you and your evil slowness!

Computer: you will never be able to do that! I will never obey you, or anyone in your family!

Me: bring it on!

Computer: in that case, draw your weapon!

Me: you cannot win! I shall stop your evil with? this! *brings out keyboard and computer mouse*

Computer: nooooo!!! I will? not? submit?

Announcer from Nowhere: And Flygon Trainer has brought out a keyboard and a mouse! She moves her cursor to her internet browser... and? clicks on it!!!!

Computer: nooo!! I shall not let you on! I will freeze myself

Announcer: the computer had used Freeze! How will Flygon trainer get past the computer?s defenses?

Me: NO! You cursed computer! *headache starts* I shall use... Ctrl, Alt, Delete combo!

Announcer: A pop up appears on the screen! It?s a shut down/ end task thing. She selects her internet, and hits end task! The computer waits a while... another pop up appears. It says that the program is not responding, yada yada yada? she hits end task again. Her internet shuts down! She clicks on the internet, and it loads up! She enters the URL? and pokecommunity loads, but Flygon trainer has been attacked by pop ups! She is blasted to the other side of the room by all the pop ups! She gets up, walks to the computer, and hits ctrl alt delete, and shuts down the ads. Flygon has finally beaten the comp, and can now post as much as she wants!

Comp: NOOOOO! Foiled again!!!

Me: that?s what you get for being slower than molasses in December!

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Now my battle with my comp.

Me; Work LOAD NOW. (PULLS OUT AXE)
    DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Computer: HAHA Your idiotecy is now foiled.

Me: looks at comp weird.

Computer: I will become the slowest comp ever BWHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH.

Me : NOOOOOOOO Wait your already are.

Computer; I will give you bad grammar and spelling.

Me: I could use spell check.

Computer: Drats mine plan is scrambeled.

Me: Eggaxtly

Computer; dies from to much protein.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    well Why is this stickied if it like other chat? Im the only one posting RPG stuff here..XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Well at first I PMed Sapphire Latios asking him to Stick *ON THE SECOND POST IN THIS THREAD* , But Im starting to regret askign for this to get sickied if all it`s gonna be is a Chit Chat Topic.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Why are there 2 Pok?mon Survivors? One called "Pokemon Survivor" and another called "Pokemon Survivor :d"

Years
    My computer wasn't crappy when I got it...... 6 years ago. My parents are too stingy to get anything better and the fact that everything in Australia is twice as expensive to buy than in America so don't go around teasing people about things you have and they don't!

praetoritevong

Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster
    Years
    Ytnim-someone who understands my pain! ungh... I live in Sydney...

Anyways, I just wanted to ask-anyone not RPing in the RP Olympics actually check that thread out? I'd recommend having a look, cuz most of the guys who've posted there are awesome Rpers! I've had a look at some of the RPs here. A lot of ya are quite good Rpers ^^ Anyways, it certainly makes for some interestin reading too. Go Pokeschool! W00t! lol...

Years
    Sydney? You got it good! I live in Tassie, Tassie I tell ya!!!! And I agree with you about looking at the olympics thread because its great. It may take a while to read but certainly worth the time. If only I could be in it.... Oh well maybe next time!

praetoritevong

Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster
    Years
    Sydney? You got it good! I live in Tassie, Tassie I tell ya!!!!
    Well, when ya put it that way... @_@ Colosseum is only just available for pre-order... I'm surprised that we've actually got r/s considering that... ungh.
    Sparks, don't be sorry... I mean, do it if ya have the time and interest.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Hey listen, I thinking about making a Spy RPG. Of which roleplay spy like things, like a 007 pokemon style. Would you be interested joining?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Jowood did ya forget about TOI4? XD

Also I made another new rpg: Azurill`s Pool Party.

Join People Please..XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back