• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Thank you Blood-exfire. <3

And, I posted more. Please note that me and my ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend were on a MAJOR SUGAR RUSH at this time. Like 10,000 Pecha and Magost berries. XD
    And yes, I ALWAYS wear blue eye shadow... think of it as a trade-mark. ^_^

Edward - You take photo's in your bathroom too? It's fun, no? XD

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Thank you Blood-exfire. <3

And, I posted more. Please note that me and my ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend were on a MAJOR SUGAR RUSH at this time. Like 10,000 Pecha and Magost berries. XD
    And yes, I ALWAYS wear blue eye shadow... think of it as a trade-mark. ^_^

Edward - You take photo's in your bathroom too? It's fun, no? XD

Yes it is. I have no where else to take them really. Lol.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Well, it looks good. ^_^
    I love the Lighthouse Shower Curtain, it's almost like you have your own backdrops.
    Your not bad looking by the way, either. (You look BETTER than Edward Cullen, in my opinion)

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Starchild: Pretty cute. ;p

And yeah, Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) is really over-liked...pretty much every preteen and teenage girl (except you xD) would glomp him.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Ugh... He's over rated... (mr. cullen, I mean) I would never glomp him. If I could never meet him I'd be fine. XD
    Edit - I do not mean Edward Cullen the USER I mean in the MOVIE! - THought I'd clear that up so there would be no misunderstanding. ^_^ (Mr. Cullen the user is hella cute.)

And, Nemaru, i am lovin the hair and your Ninja mouth covering. XD
    Also, killer guitar! And, you have great taste in music. :P Although I like Atreyu better than Bullet for my Valentine

Last edited:
    Years
    Starchild: Thoughtful pose is thoughtful. xD

I posted up two pictures of Camisado, my pair, and me. We're totally IRL pairs too. xD

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    ;P Thanks Star, I've had the Bullet for my Valentine shirt for a little over a year now, I don't really listen to them anymore....It's more bands like Escape the Fate, As I lay Dying, All that remains, and Atreyu's not bad either. I love playing Right Side of the Bed on guitar, solo is so fun. :O

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    As I lay dying = <3 <3 <3 <3
    Whenever my friend Timmy skates, we listen to as I lay dying, and he lets his mowhawk blow in the breeze. XD I somtimes get up and skate, but, its more fun to watch him fall down. ^_^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Great pics everyone.

MTVM, darling, what I wouldn't do to be on that beach with you.

New pics. Ladies and my gay fan boy friends might like them.

I saw them, maybe they would be more darling if it were just u! ^.^

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    ;p Having a mohawk would be epic. I haven't skated in a few months...I tried to do a tre flip over an 8 stair set down the road (diagnol over the railing) my back trucks got caught and I chipped my front tooth and broke my nose. xD My nose is slightly bent sideways when you look at it from a straight angle. x_x

Also, new pics in a few minutes. =D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If we are talking about being cuter than others than I would have to say I would lick Edward Cullen before many of you. The "happy trail" does it for me.

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    ah nemaru you look like moose from step up 2 in the 1rst pic 8D (good thing)

aw EC looking god (gay fanboy xD) and awesome shirt o: my biffle has it

yukio <3 =d

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Tiny: Lol thanks, I've actually had someone tell me that before. O:

Smiles Vampie!: Thanksss :P You're really cute(I've probably said this already..like twice xD), too. =D

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Nemaru - You called yourself ugly... that is not true at all! You are actually quite attractive IMO.And, you even put up a shirtles pic ^TT^ I must say, you are quite the opposit of "ugly"

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    =D Thanks. Not to be unappriciative, but a lot of people say things like "OH you're so cute!" but in my eyes I just don't see it that way. XD Thanks a bunch for all the nice comments though, brightened my day after that F on my stupid math test. </OFF TOPIC>

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Nemaru, everyone feels that way. I think I'm the ugliest person in the world, but, I get told other wise, by numerous people. It is normal to feel less attractive than you actualy are. You are cute. :P

And, since I finally remembered my facebook password, I have some more pics. XD

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Thanks. ;P And yeah, if you feel less attractive than me, then your point that everyone thinks that way is true because you are wayyyy cuter than a lot of people I've seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back