• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I really don't see how Espilon thinks you're emo Syrex. :/

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    No one likes my new picture. D:
    I second that notion.

And Samme, perhaps because of lip rings and multicolored shirts that I can swear I've seen in Hot topic, which is made up of 89% emo/gothic wear.

Maybe not emo, maybe Gothic was the word I was looking for. Scary.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Or maybe he just wanted to get his lip pierced. And his shirt is black. Not multicolored. Check the color wheel next time.

Plus, if you're calling him emo/goth for getting stuff that YOU saw at Hot Topic which has clothes of that nature, wouldn't you be interested in those things since you yourself were in that establishment?

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I just wanted a yodeling pickle I could bring to the movie theaters. The fasion sense in there sucks. It's all depressing and rebellious.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh right, salted cucumbers who mock Alpine Traditions are always fun.

and cool make up

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I have to say, compared to a lot of people I know, Syrex is nowhere near 'emo'. Plus he's got good hair, so s'all good.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh I know Kiyoshi. I usually don't smile enough. Or try to have a good time. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back