• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Just had a shower, so I decided to take a few pictures. It's been a while since I last posted here (or in the post thread). :P More photos coming soon.

Also, Kura, you're looking very pretty in that pic. The blue suits you. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Cute pics frozen! Very emo though XD

Kinda like the artsy angle :p Very 'bi curious' look

mvtm

Years
    What about my pic? It was my last iPhone pic... the day after i got robbed with a gun.. i'm now cellphone less. Kura is always beautiful, wow blue hair, you rule!

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Concerning EpsilonE and "when he had long hair", please tell me you hit that? O__O"

Syrex, I'm completely jealous of your snake bites. T__T They are shweet (b'-')b

@Kura: O: urpretty.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Well Kit, it's never great to see someone head-over-toilet but I've experinced it firsthand and I didnt have the flu if ya'll know what I mean ;]

Other than that, rockin body, nice gas canister thing you're all sipping out of too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You looked beautiful kit <3

and hobo you are as hot as ever, thank you for adding 'and men'.

/lol teenage alcoholics. Once you get out of your teens you'll realize drinking wasn't as cool as you thought 8D

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
    You looked beautiful kit <3

and hobo you are as hot as ever, thank you for adding 'and men'.

/lol teenage alcoholics. Once you get out of your teens you'll realize drinking wasn't as cool as you thought 8D

Meh i look like an alcoholic in those pics, but i dont like having my photo taken, thats why 90% of all photo's i have taken involve me being less than sober =p
    and i'm 19 =3

edit: in my country the legal drinking age is 18, incase anyone was wondering.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Wow, Hairspray Queen, why on earth did you feel the need to plague the picture thread with your nasty fake boobs? Can you say, "attention ho?"

Aside from that, Bloody Valentine, you are soooo cute! :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back