• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Okay the voting and new entry thread are up, and for god sakes guys post your stocks.
sspokemon got disqualified last week for not doing so, and you're headed that way at the moment, Negative-Zero.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Why was munna included in the latest poll? I understand that he worked on his icon, but being banned and all, he'll just be taking away votes that can go to other members.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Look I'll get him removed, I've had too many people get all angry about this, but he made an entry and I figured he should get to be voted on, it was never a part of the rules that a banned person cannot be a part of it, but I'll get it changed.

Zet

Years
Why was munna included in the latest poll? I understand that he worked on his icon, but being banned and all, he'll just be taking away votes that can go to other members.
Does it honestly really matter? he just resized an image, who's going to vote for it?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Look I'll get him removed, I've had too many people get all angry about this, but he made an entry and I figured he should get to be voted on, it was never a part of the rules that a banned person cannot be a part of it, but I'll get it changed.

I'm not getting angry at you, just pointing it out. You're the one running the contest, if you really wanna keep him there then keep him.

Does it honestly really matter? he just resized an image, who's going to vote for it?

It only takes one vote to be in the lead and win this contest. Considering he's gotten two, that can greatly effect the outcome of the contest.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Yeah, if Loki or some other staff person sees this, mind removing him from the poll?

Back