• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I'm glad we got so many entries on the first try. Good luck collecting all that into one post/poll. xD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
It wasn't really mine, there's countless Icontests on LiveJournal, and since we've gotten everyone addicted to icons we might as well have one on PC.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Yep; never really checked Livejournal out, lol.

By the way what happened to your pretty, blue name?

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
Since I never been on Live Journal, I just thought PC was the only place to have Icontests. I need to surf more.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I can imagine them just eating it.
With knives and forks, eating the letters one by one.

Sorry, I'm making it worse huh? XD

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I can imagine them just eating it.
With knives and forks, eating the letters one by one.

Sorry, I'm making it worse huh? XD
Your contributing to the conversation, but the face that you're saying that a lightning bolt, a big Arcanine, and a Mewthree are eating the letters with knives and forks.

That's just... Weird when you picture it in your head.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
Years
I'm supposing this will work in the same fashion as the SotW here... as soon as one finishes and the poll is up, the next one starts?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
lol I'm pretty over it now.

I think entries this week were so "good" (my view of good is different from others obviously) because it's freestyle... as the themes get more specific the entries will be more scarce but probably better. Or worse. idk.

Guy

just a guy
Years
The idea of finally achieving icon contests of the week here at the community makes me think, "it's about time." I'm really liking the idea of it right now and like said, the entries this week are all really nice in their own way. It'll be hard to vote this week that's for sure.

I think I may partake in this more than SOTW as I prefer making icons > banners, but I know it'll be something enjoyable this time around.

$W@GGERM@N !$ HERE

IT'S COMING BACK (season 3)
Years
Bah Bah Bah forget the contst on livejournal and talk about something more interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back