• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Prince & Princess Academy

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Okay so... I had this really super crazy idea. What if there was an academy in a Disney AU where the actual princesses/princes were teachers to a bunch of students and such? I know it does sound silly, but I was thinking that it could focus on the whole "everyone can be a princess/prince" idea. So like, if someone wants to be a cat girl hybrid and a princess... they can do that. Does that make sense? Or is that too much?

Also, if you don't want to be a prince or princess... you could train to be a knight or guard. I'm still working out the "other" roles besides the two main ones so bear with me. ^^;

I may also need help getting the ideas set up and to brainstorm with the ones who are interested... if/when they are. :S

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would join an rp like that in a heartbeat! Would it be possible to play as a faculty member or will students only be playable for users? Also how strictly is the word or princess/princess defined? Could a hero or heroine like Mulan or Pinocchio appear even if they technically are not royalty?

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I would join an rp like that in a heartbeat! Would it be possible to play as a faculty member or will students only be playable by users? Also how strictly are princesses defined? Could a heroine like Mulan or Alice from Alice and Wonderland appear even if they technically are not royalty?

I was thinking of that... but I'm not sure how that'll work. I think if anyone wants to, they can do both. It'd make it easier so I'm not just doing every single "NPC" on my own and such. Hm... I guess maybe I could make it more of a Disney character academy of sorts. That way, people can just choose a destiny they want to follow instead. If they want to fall down a rabbit hole or base a character that does or something... that might be a fair idea. I never thought to include other non-princesses and such. I do think including them as the teachers etc would be better because that would bring out more classes to be taken and everything.

I also had some ideas for Ariel too... since she's originally a mermaid, she could teach marine biology. Belle could do some sort of literature or reading class because she loves books. Cinderella could probably do Home Economics. idk.

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • This sounds interesting, for the students, how many classes would they have? Would they get free time? Where would they live, in their normal homes or in dorms near the school?
    Could the characters have some kind of power like Rapunzel's?

Years
  • I was thinking of that... but I'm not sure how that'll work. I think if anyone wants to, they can do both. It'd make it easier so I'm not just doing every single "NPC" on my own and such. Hm... I guess maybe I could make it more of a Disney character academy of sorts. That way, people can just choose a destiny they want to follow instead. If they want to fall down a rabbit hole or base a character that does or something... that might be a fair idea. I never thought to include other non-princesses and such. I do think including them as the teachers etc would be better because that would bring out more classes to be taken and everything.

I also had some ideas for Ariel too... since she's originally a mermaid, she could teach marine biology. Belle could do some sort of literature or reading class because she loves books. Cinderella could probably do Home Economics. idk.

I'd love to be one of the teachers too. There is one I have in mind if you don't mind me sending you a pm about it!

I also love the way you have matched up the teachers to the traits they have in the movie like Cinderella teaching Home Economics and Ariel teaching Marine Biology. Imagine world where Peter Pan or Tinkerbell are there teaching students how to fly (or maybe Aladdin with his magic carpet) or Quasimodo the bellringer is the music teacher!

Also should we watch out for Disney villains attacking the school?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's a great idea! Could be so much potential for fun scenarios then.

What kind of world would this be set in? Will the characters be aware of that they're in a different common dimension compared to their original worlds, or would you somehow try to explain them all being teachers there with realistic reasons?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • That's a great idea! Could be so much potential for fun scenarios then.

What kind of world would this be set in? Will the characters be aware of that they're in a different common dimension compared to their original worlds, or would you somehow try to explain them all being teachers there with realistic reasons?

I'm still trying to figure these things out. ;w; I need someone to help brainstorm and bounce ideas on. I actually thought of basing it in a world similar to what the Descendants series is in to be honest... but maybe in some other place.

I'd love to be one of the teachers too. There is one I have in mind if you don't mind me sending you a pm about it!

I also love the way you have matched up the teachers to the traits they have in the movie like Cinderella teaching Home Economics and Ariel teaching Marine Biology. Imagine world where Peter Pan or Tinkerbell are there teaching students how to fly (or maybe Aladdin with his magic carpet) or Quasimodo the bellringer is the music teacher!

Hm... I don't see why that'd be a problem. :O Just as long as you can also have a custom character, but if it'd be too difficult... that's okay as well. :3

This sounds interesting, for the students, how many classes would they have? Would they get free time? Where would they live, in their normal homes or in dorms near the school?
    Could the characters have some kind of power like Rapunzel's?

YES. I love that idea! I mean, if you really wanted to you probably could have some magic powers. It would depend a lot on background and all that stuff tbh. Dorms seem like they'd be fun, and they'd be separated by boys and girls. One dorm for the girls, and another for the boys. I'm still thinking of the classes and what not. ><

It'll take me a while to research and do some of that stuff. If anyone wants to help brainstorm some ideas and stuff... let me know. I'd love to hear what your ideas are. :D

Years
  • I actually read a book once about something similar, a school for Princesses in a magical land. Well, started reading it. I should find it again...

Because honestly this could be fun, I love old fairy tales and magical lands that Disney uses for inspiration!

Back