• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disorders

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    aspegers syndrome is the main one, i also have visual snow & synesthesia but i'm unsure if those count as disorders lol? aspergers is the only one that affects my daily life anywho

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    Depression (as of yesterday, apparently in a severe form) and hyperhidrosis. The hyperhidrosis tends to bother me a lot more than the depression since I actively need to watch what I'm holding, touching, or wearing (certain textures will trigger the hyperhidrosis and wearing those textures for long periods of time causes swelling via hyperhidrosis). It gets very annoying, and the uses for it are... situational.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Have been at least formally diagnosed with ADHD. I have some unusual ticks too, possibly related to a brain injury in 2010. I have long suspected I am at least mildly affected by something in the autism spectrum of conditions or similar conditions to them; but that's unlikely to be diagnosed now that I'm grown.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    I am autistic,got tourettes (blinking which make my ear in pain) and I think I have OCD. I also have a speech impediment if that counts as well. Does Asthma also count?

Last edited:
    Back